Need help convincing wife

Alright guys so as you know my wife got drunk and finally gave a bj to my friend the other night but she felt guilty afterwards how do I convince her now to have sex with him or another man without being pushy
Maybe take the focus off of your friend now since she feels guilty about him and look towards some other adventures.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
First time we did anything....drinking, wife kissed our friend in our kitchen with me watching. Ended up him doing her over the back of the couch. Lasted maybe 3 minutes. He unloads, pulls out. Were all like what just happened?? No one said anything. He quickly left. Wife starts crying, apologized over and over. I didn't know what to think. She took a shower. Went to bed crying. I got in bed, she apologized again saying it was a big mistake. We laid there for about an hour not saying anything. I couldn't go to sleep. I snuggle her. We end up fucking like crazy twice. Next day she apologized and cried. Fantastic sex every night for a week.
Guilt like you can't believe in both our minds.

She really enjoyed sucking him she just felt guilty bc she’s old school morale style

Late advice to this post, but if you want to keep her interest going it's important to apply positive reinforcement. It's natural for her to feel guilty. Heck, she's had decades of brainwashing from family, friends, TV, movies, and religion, to name a few, telling her that what she did was immoral and wrong. But it's not. Not at all.

Of course she enjoyed it, because it's perfectly natural. But as a society we've decided, sadly, to suppress these natural feelings and tendencies.

Here's where the positive reinforcement comes in. You need to let her know how amazing she was. How hot it was. How incredibly turned on this is for you. How much you love her for having sucked his cock.

You said she enjoyed it. Get her to talk about it. What she liked about it. How it made her feel while she was sucking his cock. By talking about it she will re-live the experience and seeing your excitement it will reinforce for her that there's nothing to feel guilty about. She will feel safe, loved and free to repeat this incredible experience.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
More....our first time was not planned at all, we'd never even talked about any thing like this.
It was about 4 months after our first time that it happened again, same guy. Same deal and same huge amount of guilt after. But our sex after was incredible. We kinda talked about doing it again without admitting to each other hot exciting it was. After the third time we called him, invited him over, had a short talk about what we all did and how we liked it. Slowly worked up to him joining us more often.
I'd say first 10 or so times they would mess around then have sex, he'd leave then she and I would enjoy each other into the night. I stayed dressed while I watched. Took 20 to 45 minutes tops. We have a recliner chair in our bedroom, I just sat there watching. They would finish, he'd get dressed, she always put one of my dress shirts on and waked him to the door.
Night went like usual, I strip, jump into bed waiting for her to return so we could get it on. She comes into the bedroom and he's with her, I'm like WTF ? My super cool wife politely asks if they can go once more. I get out if the bed, slip my shorts on and sat there watching their 2nd round. They got done, he left and she fucked me silly. From that night on they went twice befor he left. It was even hotter for all 3 of us.
We had told him how we liked the sex after he was gone. One night after they finished he says...why don't you guys go while I watch? I was a little unsure but it went well. He was hard again from the minute we started, I finished then he went again. We just kinda progressed to him and me twice each.
We were really comfy together. One night, after 2 rounds each, she's down stairs kissing him goodbye for a little longer than normal, no biggie really. She finally comes back to bed, we start to cuddle, she tells me he fucked her in the livingroom before he left.
That led to him, me, him then me....then another from him in our bed.
It's a very very hot night for us but there's still some guilt for both if us.