Need Help Starting From The Beginning

My wife and I have been married for 12 years and dated for several more before that. She was a virgin when we started dated and has only been with me. She comes from a religious background and is sexually conservative. Over the past year or so my cuckold fantasies are starting to take over my thoughts. I usually don't last very long now when we have sex but she has a magic wand we always start out with so she always orgasms. We never really talk about sex or fantasies so I always chicken out right when I think I'm going to tell her my fantasy. I would love to see a stud pleasure her but I just need help getting the ball rolling.

Extend your time on foreplay. While you are playing with her body suggest that you wish you had another mouth to suck her other nipple or eat her pussy. Get her talking with you. Communication is key. While she is playing with her wand ask her about what she fantasizes about while she is getting close.
You should be able to open your desires through fantasy.

Last edited:
My wife and I have been married for 12 years and dated for several more before that. She was a virgin when we started dated and has only been with me. She comes from a religious background and is sexually conservative. Over the past year or so my cuckold fantasies are starting to take over my thoughts. I usually don't last very long now when we have sex but she has a magic wand we always start out with so she always orgasms. We never really talk about sex or fantasies so I always chicken out right when I think I'm going to tell her my fantasy. I would love to see a stud pleasure her but I just need help getting the ball rolling.
I wish i was that stud to help you with your conservative wife.

I want to tell her my dream. I had a dream where we were at some type of event and had to stay at a hotel for it. We have kids so it's rare for us to be at a hotel without the kids. She had several glasses of wine at the event and told me that we didn't have the magic wand with us so she would need something else. Then she said she needed another glass of wine and walked off to the bar. When she came back she came back with a guy and said she was ready to go back to the room. Then all three of us went back to the room and once we got back to the room they started to go at it and I just sat in the corner and watched. After they were done and she was really satisfied, he left and I had my quickie as sloppy seconds. That is my dream I want to share with her but have just been scared.

I want to tell her my dream. I had a dream where we were at some type of event and had to stay at a hotel for it. We have kids so it's rare for us to be at a hotel without the kids. She had several glasses of wine at the event and told me that we didn't have the magic wand with us so she would need something else. Then she said she needed another glass of wine and walked off to the bar. When she came back she came back with a guy and said she was ready to go back to the room. Then all three of us went back to the room and once we got back to the room they started to go at it and I just sat in the corner and watched. After they were done and she was really satisfied, he left and I had my quickie as sloppy seconds. That is my dream I want to share with her but have just been scared.
you need to try and bring in some dirty talk when having fun, ask her what turns her on, what she would like to do if she could. See if she lets you know, she will ask what you like, so tell her

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Aww, hell! Tell her you had this crazy, erotic dream....and see how she reacts.

DON'T rush! Let ut sink in. Its really best if SHE brings it up again. But if she doesn't bring it up casually, maybe when ur our drinking.

Gotta take it slow and easy. See whats in her mind. You cud be very surprised!

Yes, I agree the dirty talk will get it going or done. For us it started about five years ago, while fucking her I would ask her if she would like to try a bigger cock. She would always tell me to "shut up and keep fucking me your cock is all I need." But, just about every time I would ask her these type of questions while fucking her, she would get extremely wet and was capable of having multiple orgasm.

So about two year ago our sex life started to go down hill from about five times a month to about once a month. I really wanted to try and spice up our love life, I was always very turned on by the thought of her in a MFM threesome with me and some guy with a very large cock. However, when I asked her she would always say no. The once a month thing was not working, but when we did fuck the dirty talk (asking her to get fuck by another guy) would still get her to that very powerful orgasm.

I started to look into the Hotwife lifestyle and thought with the right approach she may at least give this a try. I started buying her sexy cloths and lingerie and always complement her on how sexy she is/looked, going back to the dating days making everything nice/romantic to get a piece of ass. Also, when we would fuck I would always bring up how I would like to see her get fucked by a man with a big cock and tell her she would defiantly be able to handle a big cock. At first she would go back to "your cock is all I need." But, some of the times she would say "sure whatever you want." When she would say "sure whatever you want" I would get extremely excited and fuck her hard until she had powerful orgasm and sometimes more than one orgasm. After our love making session/fucking I would ask her again if she would like to try a big cock and she would say I was just saying that to get you to fuck me real hard.

What ended happing, with all this dirty conversation of her fucking a guy with a big cock and her responding favorable to the questions, was causing me to either premature ejaculate before she would orgasm or her just having one orgasm. She would tell me how horney she gets and that she is starting to get very frustrated. The times that I premature ejaculated I would go down on her so she would be satisfied, but she would always say its good but not the same as being fucked by a hard cock. So I began to ask her new questions while fucking her like "maybe you need more cock in your life." Now after sex we started to have a real discussions, she would ask me "what do you really want/mean when you ask those question during sex." I was very honest on how I would be very excited to see her fuck another guy and she was very honest on how those conversations get her very horny; the rest is history.

So, ummm....did she pick a guy up or did u ad somewhere or find a bull somehow.
Can we assume her bull had a much larger cock than do you?
Was she happy with that?
Couldn't get enuf?
Looked for more/bigger cock?
Has she become a size queen?

Did she let you watch?
Tell you about it after?
Take pix/vids on her phone?
Make you drive her to his place and have you wait while she took a good stiff fucking?

Has she teased u with her messy panties?
Have you clean her up?
Kissed you right after she took his cum in her mouth?

If she hasn't done these things, they are more than likely what you have in store. You may not realize it or understand it, but you're becoming a cuckold husband. Acknowledge it, welcome it. Its what you are. ENJOY IT! Get INTO it!

Let see how Big a cock you're sweet wife needs to satisfy her soaking wet pussy. Oh, some Bulls are going to SO love fucking her good!

Reactions: shymalea
Agree 100%. He is quite a distance from where he should be blurting out total fantasies. Even though she was virgin when they met, that doesn't mean she didn't have guys touch her breasts, suck her breasts, play with her pussy, kiss her tummy and panty line, etc. Discussing those kinds of little things might be enough to start her thinking. Did she like it, wish she had gone farther, ever wished she had gone farther, who was a crush, how many guys has she seen naked, how big were their cocks, did it turn her on, etc? Does she notice guys checking her out, do you notice her checking guys out, does she get turned on by erotic scenes in movies, etc? These are all good places to SUBTLY start the process. It's a long process and your goal is to "normalize" these feelings and her feeling comfortable discussing them and opening up with you. You are a long way off right now and pestering her or shocking her with too much reality all at once could ruin this forever.
great advice

We are still somewhat at the beginning stages, it sort of happen. After a few months of conversations about the possibilities, we were at the point were "lets just see what happens or maybe if its the right situation." While on vacation a few months back we went to a popular martini lounge and a younger guy started a conversation with us and he was flirting with my wife. It really happen all organically, for her I guess it was the right situation, that conversation led to us hanging out with him as a couple days; to her telling me the situation was right. On the second night we met with him, I ended-up going back to our vacation rental condo alone while she went back to his hotel room.

I was not there but she gave me the goods when she got back from his hotel room. She told me as soon as they got in his hotel room, they started to passionately kiss, she took his shirt off and was extremely turned on by his muscular body. She then took his pants off and couldn't wait to suck his cock (she never mentioned his size.) He ended up cumming very quickly in her mouth, he then laid her on the bed and preformed cunnilingus bringing her to an orgasms. She said she had a great time with him but regrets not fucking him. Also, she told me she wants to do this again, but will let me know when the time is right and without me there. For me every time we talk about this or I think about what she tells/told me about that night my cock gets as hard as a rock. Furthermore, I am hoping this will eventually lead to me watching her have sex or a threesome.