Help!

Jazthing

Male
Gold
From
NY, US
My wife has a profile on Fetlife where as a hot wife she's looking for guys to play with.
However after almost a year on the site she's been unsuccessful finding a regular guy for play dates.
While she has hooked up with a few guys over the year none of them have been reliable and after a few dates they faded away.
Can anyone recommend a better website to use for her to find a regular reliable guy to play with.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
Hi, I found my boyfriend on tinder, it was the first time I was going to cuckold my husband, we talked for a months before finally meeting and it’s been great ever since, been seeing him 8 months now, just got lucky I suppose, I think it’s possible on any site, just got to cross your fingers it will turn out, I think the fact I waited a few months before meeting helped to get to know each other and certainly showed me Matt wasn’t just after a one time thing as I wasn’t into that, wanted more longer term.

Hi, I found my boyfriend on tinder, it was the first time I was going to cuckold my husband, we talked for a months before finally meeting and it’s been great ever since, been seeing him 8 months now, just got lucky I suppose, I think it’s possible on any site, just got to cross your fingers it will turn out, I think the fact I waited a few months before meeting helped to get to know each other and certainly showed me Matt wasn’t just after a one time thing as I wasn’t into that, wanted more longer term.
Thanks. I'll suggest that she post on Tinder to her.

My wife has a profile on Fetlife where as a hot wife she's looking for guys to play with.
However after almost a year on the site she's been unsuccessful finding a regular guy for play dates.
While she has hooked up with a few guys over the year none of them have been reliable and after a few dates they faded away.
Can anyone recommend a better website to use for her to find a regular reliable guy to play with.
Wish she wad closer... I'd take care of her as often as she needed!

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
wow she looks so tasty and delicious to be licking those nipples and sucking them , then go down and eat some dripping wet pussy juises 👅 👅 👅 :love: :love: 😜😜😜😝😝

How did you found tinder in general?

Mostly awful to be honest, lots of dickheads, some decent guys too, found Matt so can’t complain too much.
Iv heard mixed reviews myself. Happy you’ve actually found someone so there is hope lol

Is there any Uk sites you recommend for us Uk based people?

There is hope, it worked out for me, I only used tinder, it happened quite fast (meeting Matt) there were a few other guys I liked and seemed ok but got on with Matt straight away and took things offline, didn’t find the courage to actually meet him for a good few months but obviously I did eventually.

Reactions: Lew1988
There is hope, it worked out for me, I only used tinder, it happened quite fast (meeting Matt) there were a few other guys I liked and seemed ok but got on with Matt straight away and took things offline, didn’t find the courage to actually meet him for a good few months but obviously I did eventually.
No it’s good too hear honestly!!
Lol being shy/nervous is natural I think and not jumping straight in is always a good sign too.
And fair play to Matt for not being pushy like most.
Iv heard tinder is just full of youngsters? and that’s a no from me 🤦‍♂️😂

Yes like I said most are dickheads, not sure on younger as I wasn’t looking for young there were plenty of older guys too

Oh so you can obviously age search then?
That’s a plus for me as I prefer older women to younger than me. Old know what they want so to speak

And like yourself I haven’t got time for dickheads 🤣