Need help, tips for beginners

Hey all here m24 and girlfriend 23. Cuckolding is my fantasy and she is unware yet. Lately we started going on nudist beaches what she enjoys a lot and it's also huge turn on for me. I'm looking for any suggestions and tips how can I make her do dirty things there for example one of my fantasy is to see her doing handjob to stranger.(she will be down for that in good scenario) Anyone have any tips how can we get to that point? Even how can we meet as stranger on nudist beach if there is any unwritten rules or signs

first off most nudist camps frown on open sexual acts, so that fantasy is not likely. nude beaches are more open to encounters.
then the next hurdle is your girlfriend, you just cannot spring this on her, you need to have a conversation beforehand to see if she is open to fulfilling your fantasies.

Last edited:
Hey, yes I agree already read lot about nudist camps that's less likely. About my girlfriend it's not going to be much surprise because we already meet another couple from dating site apparently nothing happened and that time just good drinks and talk. So we have already discussed that her giving handjob or other guy playing with her touching kissing is okey so she was Into it.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Well if you and her have talked about it and she is up for it then just find a guy and ask.

Hardest part is done. Open communication about your desires is the hardest but most effective part. Can't push anything but if they never know then u never know if they will do it
That right I also think hardest part is done. Now I just need ways to make it happen

• Love
If you can find yourself in the right kind of place, I would suggest maybe making it a dare for her. Tease her playfully about how she’d be too chicken or scared to do it and that only girls with enough guts would do it and that there’s no way she would ever do it. Make it into more of a playful challenge than anything else. You could also make a bet with her on something beforehand and that if you win, she has to give a stranger a handjob when the situation allows itself. If she puts up a lot of resistance, just remind her that it’s only a handjob and not a very big deal.

If you can find yourself in the right kind of place, I would suggest maybe making it a dare for her. Tease her playfully about how she’d be too chicken or scared to do it and that only girls with enough guts would do it and that there’s no way she would ever do it. Make it into more of a playful challenge than anything else. You could also make a bet with her on something beforehand and that if you win, she has to give a stranger a handjob when the situation allows itself. If she puts up a lot of resistance, just remind her that it’s only a handjob and not a very big deal.
Thank you a lot for suggestion, more I believe I will not need to struggle much making her do it, I believe it will be not so hard for now I think more challenging is as you mentioned to be in right kind of place where situation allows that

Thank you a lot for suggestion, more I believe I will not need to struggle much making her do it, I believe it will be not so hard for now I think more challenging is as you mentioned to be in right kind of place where situation allows that
You might have to think of an entirely different destination instead of the beach. Maybe out in the parking lot of a bar or club. You could also consider finding a guy at a nice hotel lounge too.

Hey all here m24 and girlfriend 23. Cuckolding is my fantasy and she is unware yet. Lately we started going on nudist beaches what she enjoys a lot and it's also huge turn on for me. I'm looking for any suggestions and tips how can I make her do dirty things there for example one of my fantasy is to see her doing handjob to stranger.(she will be down for that in good scenario) Anyone have any tips how can we get to that point? Even how can we meet as stranger on nudist beach if there is any unwritten rules or signs
Hot tubs are great places to hook up, especially if you have a no clothes rule.

My wife gave a hand job to my younger brother. It started as a game and some dares. That was years ago and I want to get her into the lifestyle.
Did she enjoy doing it? I am sure he probably enjoyed it!

Some women never really get into it. Then some love it and do it without much convincing

She tells me she did it for me because I was enjoying it, but she was smiling the whole time. Also, in the dares, she was blindfolded. She was supposed to tell who was who when (1) we were massaging her legs (both my brother and I have a leg fetish) (2) she was feeling our cocks in her hands, one in each, and (3) feeling our cocks in her mouth (one by one). She said she could tell right away who was who, but she kept going because she was obviously enjoying it!
Fantasy