Need help, tips for beginners

Well, I am working from home today and I'm fairly new on here. I want my wife to get into the lifestyle and we had that experience a few years ago. If it was fantasy, it would have gone a lot further than that! But anyway, people believe what they want to believe.
Alot of people on here are fake. Don't let anyone get to u. U know what is true, and they are just sceptical because of the fakes that we all see all the time.

I'd say if she kept going she liked it. And if she wasn't enjoying herself then she would have stopped. If you are wanting to get her going in the life style then talk to her openly and let her know how much u liked it. Go at her pace. Be supportive if she says no way in hell

Yeah. I asked her Friday when we were being intimate about another man with her. She asked, "why? Do you want to be with another woman?" I told her no, I just wanted to see her sexually satisfied and that it was OK for her to have those desires. She didn't say no.
Alot of wen think that's the reason guys ask. It takes a bit before they trust that is not just a reason for us guys to cheat

Reactions: toolman2c

Alot of people on here are fake. Don't let anyone get to u. U know what is true, and they are just sceptical because of the fakes that we all see all the time.

I'd say if she kept going she liked it. And if she wasn't enjoying herself then she would have stopped. If you are wanting to get her going in the life style then talk to her openly and let her know how much u liked it. Go at her pace. Be supportive if she says no way in hell
good advice,

Yeah. I asked her Friday when we were being intimate about another man with her. She asked, "why? Do you want to be with another woman?" I told her no, I just wanted to see her sexually satisfied and that it was OK for her to have those desires. She didn't say no.
by not saying no she wants you to talk her into it and prove your desires are real.. imho