Need some advice from experienced married couples.

I have wanted to share my wife with a friend/another man for a long time, it’s a huge fantasy of mine. I say friend because the idea of finding someone you don’t know would probably sketch her out. She has sometimes seemed interested to a degree, going as far as wearing lingerie and giving lap dances to a trusted friend, or sending pictures, but it’s always been while very turned on and under the influence, which usually increases our sex life. Although we’ve had a lot of fun it hasn’t went much further, mainly because she is afraid that it is going to far. She has mentioned her concerns the next day on one occasion. I also worry if I get off will I still be into it as it’s happening, these are things I am sure other couples have thought about. I’m sorry for the lame questions, but if it means my marriage will go south I will stop trying. I mentioned setting ground rules, but how can I get her on board and to stop worrying about the aftermath???!!! Help!

If it happens your marriage is more than likely to go south . she could fall in love with him and leave you . most friends will go behind your back and try and take her away from you . i have seen it happen to often . just injoy being with her and loving her and make sure she is not already cheating on you

If it happens your marriage is more than likely to go south . she could fall in love with him and leave you . most friends will go behind your back and try and take her away from you . i have seen it happen to often . just injoy being with her and loving her and make sure she is not already cheating on you
Definitely not cheating, our marriage is as strong as it’s ever been, That’s what makes it difficult. She said she feels like she would be doing me wrong, and as far as already cheating, that’s not even in question I know that for sure. Thanks for the advice.

It is definitely a great experience in the sex life, as my wife and I did it before, i even wrote a couple of our experiences here. However, like niceguy4760 mentioned, it can turn out that something else can start happening behind you. My friend is a very big man, and my wife is a size queen. Eventually, they were having so much sex that he wanted to get her pregnant and even start a family with my wife. I noticed, and talked with my wife, who was starting to mix sex with him with OUR marriage, and after various discussions(some not so friendly) we agreed she had to stop seeing him if we really wanted to save our marriage. It also helped that his ex wife came back to show he was not helping her economically, which forced him to leave as well, but definitely not a good idea, let alone if your marriage is not rock solid.

I have wanted to share my wife with a friend/another man for a long time, it’s a huge fantasy of mine. I say friend because the idea of finding someone you don’t know would probably sketch her out. She has sometimes seemed interested to a degree, going as far as wearing lingerie and giving lap dances to a trusted friend, or sending pictures, but it’s always been while very turned on and under the influence, which usually increases our sex life. Although we’ve had a lot of fun it hasn’t went much further, mainly because she is afraid that it is going to far. She has mentioned her concerns the next day on one occasion. I also worry if I get off will I still be into it as it’s happening, these are things I am sure other couples have thought about. I’m sorry for the lame questions, but if it means my marriage will go south I will stop trying. I mentioned setting ground rules, but how can I get her on board and to stop worrying about the aftermath???!!! Help!
Been there, done that. If there is a way for us to chat privately I can offer some helpful advice on how to avoid problems.

My best friend screwed my x-wife regularly before we started dating and continued unitl we married. She loved me more as a person but I could not compete with his thick cock. We were lucky because it was just good sex between them and never once did I feel threatened about our relationship.He continued screwing her after we married but nowhere as often, he got married about the same time as we did.

Reactions: sumbitch.no1
Choosing people you know vs strangers or people outside your circle of friends both have advantages as well as disadvantages. Every situation is different. Friends can seem like the more comfortable choice but it really depends on the whole picture.
However one of the major objections women have about sex in general is can the person be trusted to be discreet. If a friend. coworker or anyone that is close to your social circle seems to be a good candidate it might be wise to consider if they can keep a secret. If they can't you may find all your buddies coming around as if you had a "free beer" sign out front.
Another consideration is often guys tend to think that they have a permanent invitation afterwards. If your friends are thoughtful and considerate of your marriage it can work out. Otherwise you may find them knocking at the door drunk with their dick hanging out when you're having your in-laws over for Thanksgiving dinner, LOL.

Your mileage may vary and I wouldn't want to influence you one way or the other. I'm simply saying it's best to consider carefully before pulling the trigger with someone that has easy access. However, often things work out just fine.
From accounts I've read and discussions with others it seems that the chances of having the aftermath go well us better with older, more mature people especially if they've been married. Perhaps those that have experienced outside influences in their own relationships (not just in a sexual context) are more careful.
On the other hand there are lots of guys that have tried to get their wife to test the waters for years to no avail ... until they finally took a vacation or traveled for whatever reason. Anonymity is often a powerful aphrodisiac.

A lot depends on what kind of friends you have and you and your wife's own internal dialog.

Reactions: robandkate
It is definitely a great experience in the sex life, as my wife and I did it before, i even wrote a couple of our experiences here. However, like niceguy4760 mentioned, it can turn out that something else can start happening behind you. My friend is a very big man, and my wife is a size queen. Eventually, they were having so much sex that he wanted to get her pregnant and even start a family with my wife. I noticed, and talked with my wife, who was starting to mix sex with him with OUR marriage, and after various discussions(some not so friendly) we agreed she had to stop seeing him if we really wanted to save our marriage. It also helped that his ex wife came back to show he was not helping her economically, which forced him to leave as well, but definitely not a good idea, let alone if your marriage is not rock solid.
Nothing should get in the way of marriage
If the marriage is more than just living together
I know a couple where both like to hook up with someone else
This is with full consent and does not harm the relationship

Reactions: Nathaniel
Our experience with friends has always been positive. Its so much more exciting to see a guy you like with your wife, and them both reaching orgasm together. Most of our experiences with friends have been with couples and we have had no adverse issues. We have had the occasional guy join us and that has brought its own particular pleasure. We particularly enjoy sex with each other as we talk about what got us off with the other partners.

• Love
Reactions: pete_wife
Nothing should get in the way of marriage
If the marriage is more than just living together
I know a couple where both like to hook up with someone else
This is with full consent and does not harm the relationship
I agree, it should not harm the relationship, this happened in a time where we as a couple were not 100%, and in addition to that, my buddy misunderstood his place in all of this.