Needing help/advice with morality issue....

My wife also believes the lifestyle is immoral. I hounded her so much that four years she agreed have sex with another man one time only. By the time the virus hit, we had brought six men to our bed. Even though she liked it, including my kinky desires, she believes that we are both immoral.
I assume they make her cum which I`m sure makes her less relucent.

Gf had that immoral thing in the beginning also.
Hooked her up with a gentleman bbc, long & very thick.
That got her morals in order. In the end she was pleading with him: "Fuck me, breed me, fill me with your cumm!:

Reactions: owlmale
Seeing ones wife change right in front of you from being a conservative lady to to a horny slut always hot.

Religion changes to suit it's own existance. Not so long ago it was against the catholic religion to use condoms, now it's ok. My wife has had a very sexual life which I'm sure if she confessed all would result in excommunication, however she still teaches in a catholic school and considers herself to be a moral person. Her morals mean that she does no harm to anyone which is more than can be said for various religions.

Hmmm...like the immoral catholic church and all those priests screwing or getting/ giving blow-jobs to the alter boys?
And how thr church hid it for years?

Reactions: owlmale
And thats a problem because...???

Seems to me you either need to tell him
or continue doing as you are.
It is more...exciting/ stimulating, blowing a stranger's big cock and having him cum
all over your face or down your throat.

Hmmm, bareback, no birth control, pull out and cum in your mouth..
You are one daring, sexy devil. And 6 loads a week. You obviously enjoy it that way. Honest,
sexually liberated women like you are very rare.

Good for you. Enjoy it!
6 loads a week in your mouth...thats hust HOT!

Hi, we are a married couple who have been talking about a fantasy we both share of which my wife either has sex with another man and I watch or join making it a 3some. I really want to see her with a BBC, a whole other fantasy of mine!!! We are not sure if this will transpire or not, as the last hurdle is one of morality. We both have Christian beliefs, however I'm in no way as religious as she is nor her fathers side of the family. My wife is reluctant as she just feels that it is immoral for her to have sex with anyone other than me as she is my wife, and feels it is immoral for me to desire sharing her with another man. I just don't know how to say what I feel which is we are both adults, married, and therefore we should be able to discuss and do whatever we both agree to, not matter what others may think. To be honest, I'm not 100% sure what the whole "morals" are. I feel each person has their own set of morals. Is this wrong? Are morals based more in religious beliefs or teachings? Is there a Christian moral code? I feel our personal married life is only our business, not others, unless we choose to invite them into it. I guess what we are looking for is advice or insight on what others have done, if they had to overcome a morality issue on either partners part. My wife is in no way a prude, however she has only been sexual with 4 men, 2 high school boyfriends, her first husband, and now me. We want to thank you in advance for any input or advice.
Lets take religion out of the equation for a minute. I am not a religious person but......

Would she (and you) be able to look in the mirror the next day with no regrets and not affect you/her/both as a couple in a negative way? You can add in what God wants or doesnt want. God supposedly forgives all - so if three consenting adults are on the same page and nobody is being hurt - It may not be "God-like", but again nobody is being hurt.

Does she have a problem with the morality fantasizing about it? If that is a hurdle of itself then the reality of actually doing it may cause issues and not be worth it.

As you mentioned every person has their own code. Its an individual thing. Some couples on here (if not fake) do it on the regular and have no issues. Happy as can be (again if real).

The issue is that you BETTER know the outcome of actually doing it before you do it. I realize that is a tough call and can not be 100%, but you dont want to ruin your marriage for one night of fun. It is much better to remain a fantasy then if that is even a possibility.

Lets take religion out of the equation for a minute. I am not a religious person but......

Would she (and you) be able to look in the mirror the next day with no regrets and not affect you/her/both as a couple in a negative way? You can add in what God wants or doesnt want. God supposedly forgives all - so if three consenting adults are on the same page and nobody is being hurt - It may not be "God-like", but again nobody is being hurt.

Does she have a problem with the morality fantasizing about it? If that is a hurdle of itself then the reality of actually doing it may cause issues and not be worth it.

As you mentioned every person has their own code. Its an individual thing. Some couples on here (if not fake) do it on the regular and have no issues. Happy as can be (again if real).

The issue is that you BETTER know the outcome of actually doing it before you do it. I realize that is a tough call and can not be 100%, but you dont want to ruin your marriage for one night of fun. It is much better to remain a fantasy then if that is even a possibility.
Pretty well said except he starts by saying remove religion from the equation...then talks about nothing else!

But 6 loads a week...you gotta LOVE it! (And no doubt, they love what you do).

Reactions: Rem503 and ANONGUY
Pretty well said except he starts by saying remove religion from the equation...then talks about nothing else!

But 6 loads a week...you gotta LOVE it! (And no doubt, they love what you do).
I said take religion out of the equation for a minute............which I did. Then went back to it because it is apparently a hurdle for them.

My husband has no clue I’m addicted to cum. He knows I like to swallow and have it on my face but no clue how often I suck of strangers.
For
Ya. I’m addicted to it. I can’t stop. I don’t want to. I have 4 guys that rotate weekly. They are all married and don’t get blowjoba so are very excited. I average 6 loads a week including my husbands.
For a long time I had trouble actually cumming in a woman’s mouth. My wife reluctantly gave head, and recoiled at the signs of me cumming, which of course lessened my enjoyment even more.
So even now, it is a challenge to relax and let go during a blowjob