New Apartment

zekethegeek

Couple
Gold
When my wife began seeing her lover last July, one of the things we discussed and agreed we should do is never have a lover over to our house. We want to maintain boundaries between our vanilla married life and that which is not so vanilla about us. Instead she would meet him at hotels. For a while she would meet at his place, but has since even stopped doing that, preferring to see him at hotel rooms.

But, we have decided to get an apartment. It is a little two bedroom, two bath place. Their room will be the master bedroom and I will get the small spare bedroom. It is an upstairs place. This way we can have a place where either she could meet him alone at, or the three of us can hang out together.
We are pretty excited about this. This will change the dynamic of things and the possibilities are endless now.

Is she still seeing the same guy, or has she branched out to other men also? So hot to hear about your dedication to this LS.
Thank you for keeping us posted. Love to hear about your adventures.

Reactions: zekethegeek
Is she still seeing the same guy, or has she branched out to other men also? So hot to hear about your dedication to this LS.
Thank you for keeping us posted. Love to hear about your adventures.
She has a good thing right now with the one person. It is just hook ups for the two of them. No bigger commitment then that. He also prefers it that way so takes away bigger chance of std. Although she is craving a little bit of meeting new people. But, has not made that leap yet.

She has a good thing right now with the one person. It is just hook ups for the two of them. No bigger commitment then that. He also prefers it that way so takes away bigger chance of std. Although she is craving a little bit of meeting new people. But, has not made that leap yet.
So nice to hear that her "craving" could lead to more partners. If the current Bull has objections and threatens to stop with her if she takes on a new lover, it will be him missing out and not her. Judging from what you've shown us, she should have no problem attracting men that want to play. Having a play space for the 3 of you is so hot and if it leads to more partners and more chances to play, even hotter.
I'd wish you luck but it doesn't seem you need it.

Reactions: zekethegeek
So nice to hear that her "craving" could lead to more partners. If the current Bull has objections and threatens to stop with her if she takes on a new lover, it will be him missing out and not her. Judging from what you've shown us, she should have no problem attracting men that want to play. Having a play space for the 3 of you is so hot and if it leads to more partners and more chances to play, even hotter.
I'd wish you luck but it doesn't seem you need it.
Thanks so much. Really great for her for sure. She is there with him tonight and playing alone just the two of them before he goes on a little vacation later this week.