New Boss for Wife - Black Man

Closest fantasy I had of this was when my wife used to nanny for a single mom who had a hot black bf. A few times my wife commented about him showing up to either drop off or pickup one of the older kids. Usually just that he was really fit and always flirty with her. Always conjured thoughts of her dropping to her knees panting for his bbc while I watched from outside, listening to her gag on it before watching his thick dark meat stretch her juicy twat coating his cock with her squirt then seeing his thick load running down her sexy little thighs.

Just a quick update. My wife has been taking vacation days and hasn't said much about her boss or contacted him. She has indicated that Derek was too dominate for her tastes. I was a little surprised since she is mostly submissive. It seems like he was over the top on the business trip and she doesn't want to continue with him.

On the other hand, I found out yesterday that she has been chatting it up with a black guy she met at a coffee shop she has been visiting since Monday. They must go there at about the same time everyday. I'm wondering if she is giving off some vibes to black men since she found another one that is hitting on her. I asked her yesterday if she was going to fuck him and she said "no, he's just a really nice guy". She then quickly changed the subject. My guess is that by next week he will be seeding her. Maybe I just hoping so.

Just a quick update. My wife has been taking vacation days and hasn't said much about her boss or contacted him. She has indicated that Derek was too dominate for her tastes. I was a little surprised since she is mostly submissive. It seems like he was over the top on the business trip and she doesn't want to continue with him.

On the other hand, I found out yesterday that she has been chatting it up with a black guy she met at a coffee shop she has been visiting since Monday. They must go there at about the same time everyday. I'm wondering if she is giving off some vibes to black men since she found another one that is hitting on her. I asked her yesterday if she was going to fuck him and she said "no, he's just a really nice guy". She then quickly changed the subject. My guess is that by next week he will be seeding her. Maybe I just hoping so.
It appears she more than likely found another black bull. For some no matter how sub they are, some take it too far even for them. Derek will find another that might fit his style.

My exwife openly screwed her boss in the 70's. She worked in a office of 30 people and made no effort to keep it secret. They traveled together and he would turn his expense report for one room.
Did the boss tease you about him screwing your wife/his faithful employee?

Reactions: toolman2c
Did the boss tease you about him screwing your wife/his faithful employee?
No. He thinks she is just cheating on me. I would like him to do that but he is probably worried about sexual harassment issues and trying to keep it on the down low. I don't think she will be fucking him again but she seems to have made a new BBC friend the past two weeks at the coffee shop, I can't seem to get her to admit it but she has been wearing short jean cut offs and a thin blouse when she goes. I told her she can fuck him but she says ... no he's just a friend. I think there is much more going on as she seems nervous when I ask. I'll update when I know more.

After my wife had her first black man, she decided that was the way to go as he was a great lover and gentleman..plus, being in deep south, she loved the looks and attention she got. I can honestly say they were ..most..very good lovers and made sure to take care of her ...

Don't know where to start with the update so maybe just a summary for the main things is in order. Picked up my wife at the airport on Saturday. They fucked in the morning so she flew back with his seed swimming in her. Derek must have flow back with a smile on his face knowing that he had fucked another man's wife, having her do WHATEVER he wanted for a few days .... and taking a pair of her panties in his suitcase as a trophy.

Kissed Jessica and realized that those lips had been around a black cock a few hours earlier. I was hard the whole time and wanted t hear about her trip. She told me that Derek is a very dominate man and just takes what he wants sexually, and he "really, really likes his cock sucked." He would take her to his room whenever there was a break and tell her o get on her knees and suck him. She can't remember how many times she sucked his cock, or fucked for that matter but she did remember one stat that shocked me. On the way home she said "there is something I need to tell you" and my heart almost stopped wondering what the hell could that be. "I did anal with Derek." I was shocked because she would never let me do it and she never did anal before with anyone. He fucked her in the ass three times. She explained how uncomfortable and at times painful it was until she got him to slow it down. Derek had apparently planned it as he brought lube with him.

Anyway when we got home I couldn't wait to reclaim her. She wanted me to go down on her which I did. Her coin slot pussy looked different .... more meaty and used. Over the weekend I was able to take her in the ass, even though Derek took her anal virginity I was enjoying the new experience. What can I say? It was all kind of weird and I have very mixed emotions. I do like the anal start and she is a better cocksucker. Derek taught her well and I don't know whether to be mad at him or thank him. Well I started all of this so if anyone is to blame it is me.
Thank him for sure

A couple of weeks ago my wife's boss retired and was replaced by a young black man. My wife couldn't stop talking about Derek and how handsome and fit he was. It was clear she had an interest in him so I encouraged her to dress in a more sexy manner. She has some short skirts and started wearing them. After much convincing she agreed to go braless, although she has small breasts she has big nipples and look great poking out of her white shirts. Not too revealing but at the right angle can give a hint she is braless. On Friday I finally convinced her to go without panties. While her shaved pussy isn't easy to see it makes her horny.

As luck would have it on Friday she had a private meeting with Derek. He was interviewing all his employees asking about their job, what they want from the company, and what they like about working there. A lot of BS mostly except for the last question. Still some BS but at the end she paused and said ...... and I now have a handsome boss. She is pretty shy and I can't believe she said that but she told me she was especially horny that day. When I asked her about his reaction she said he really perked up. I don't know all the details since i wasn't there but it sounded like he was flirting with her.

Anyway, the more interesting part is that Derek told her he had to go to Houston on Thursday and needed an assistant to come with him. She has vacation time coming up but agreed to delay the vacation if he "really needed her" to help. Of course my dick was hard as a rock hearing this and we fucked all weekend. She was so wet and wild. She didn't commit to fucking him but I think my wife will be getting her first black cock on Thursday and Friday (she has sucked one a few years ago but never fucked one).

I'll update this post when I know what she is doing if anyone is interested. Just had to share this experience since I can't really tell anyone we know.
💦💦💦💦got me excited already