New Boss for Wife - Black Man

richardlongwood

Couple
Gold
A couple of weeks ago my wife's boss retired and was replaced by a young black man. My wife couldn't stop talking about Derek and how handsome and fit he was. It was clear she had an interest in him so I encouraged her to dress in a more sexy manner. She has some short skirts and started wearing them. After much convincing she agreed to go braless, although she has small breasts she has big nipples and look great poking out of her white shirts. Not too revealing but at the right angle can give a hint she is braless. On Friday I finally convinced her to go without panties. While her shaved pussy isn't easy to see it makes her horny.

As luck would have it on Friday she had a private meeting with Derek. He was interviewing all his employees asking about their job, what they want from the company, and what they like about working there. A lot of BS mostly except for the last question. Still some BS but at the end she paused and said ...... and I now have a handsome boss. She is pretty shy and I can't believe she said that but she told me she was especially horny that day. When I asked her about his reaction she said he really perked up. I don't know all the details since i wasn't there but it sounded like he was flirting with her.

Anyway, the more interesting part is that Derek told her he had to go to Houston on Thursday and needed an assistant to come with him. She has vacation time coming up but agreed to delay the vacation if he "really needed her" to help. Of course my dick was hard as a rock hearing this and we fucked all weekend. She was so wet and wild. She didn't commit to fucking him but I think my wife will be getting her first black cock on Thursday and Friday (she has sucked one a few years ago but never fucked one).

I'll update this post when I know what she is doing if anyone is interested. Just had to share this experience since I can't really tell anyone we know.

A couple of weeks ago my wife's boss retired and was replaced by a young black man. My wife couldn't stop talking about Derek and how handsome and fit he was. It was clear she had an interest in him so I encouraged her to dress in a more sexy manner. She has some short skirts and started wearing them. After much convincing she agreed to go braless, although she has small breasts she has big nipples and look great poking out of her white shirts. Not too revealing but at the right angle can give a hint she is braless. On Friday I finally convinced her to go without panties. While her shaved pussy isn't easy to see it makes her horny.

As luck would have it on Friday she had a private meeting with Derek. He was interviewing all his employees asking about their job, what they want from the company, and what they like about working there. A lot of BS mostly except for the last question. Still some BS but at the end she paused and said ...... and I now have a handsome boss. She is pretty shy and I can't believe she said that but she told me she was especially horny that day. When I asked her about his reaction she said he really perked up. I don't know all the details since i wasn't there but it sounded like he was flirting with her.

Anyway, the more interesting part is that Derek told her he had to go to Houston on Thursday and needed an assistant to come with him. She has vacation time coming up but agreed to delay the vacation if he "really needed her" to help. Of course my dick was hard as a rock hearing this and we fucked all weekend. She was so wet and wild. She didn't commit to fucking him but I think my wife will be getting her first black cock on Thursday and Friday (she has sucked one a few years ago but never fucked one).

I'll update this post when I know what she is doing if anyone is interested. Just had to share this experience since I can't really tell anyone we know.
Keep us posted!

Definitely interested, keep us posted.

Reactions: Lovetheboobs
Update: She left this morning for Houston. Packed a suitcase last night what appeared to be some very sexy outfits. She took a shower this morning and I peeked in to see her shaving her pussy taking her time to make it perfectly smooth. Offered to take her to the airport but she said I'll just take an Uber. Have the feeling she didn't want me to see her boss or have him see me. I have very mixed emotions at this point. Will post more when I hear from her.

Update: She left this morning for Houston. Packed a suitcase last night what appeared to be some very sexy outfits. She took a shower this morning and I peeked in to see her shaving her pussy taking her time to make it perfectly smooth. Offered to take her to the airport but she said I'll just take an Uber. Have the feeling she didn't want me to see her boss or have him see me. I have very mixed emotions at this point. Will post more when I hear from her.
sounds promising.

Reactions: AndyCee777
if it was me ,i would have put her across my knee before she left and spanked her bare bottom ,not hard but so it was rosey red ,
that way she would have a warm glow and a slight sting on her bottom and she would have me on her mind when sitting on the flight

and when her boss took her panties down and saw her red bottom he would know she "belongs" to me ,and he's only "borrowing" her lol

your mileage may vary lol

Finally just heard from her (other than short texts telling me she was OK) this morning. Yeah, they fucked. She said that she sucked his cock and got fucked twice and is planning on more today. She loves his cock .... "Derek has a REALLY nice cock" she told me. She slept in his bed all night and went to her room to get ready for the day, and to call me. I have to go soon so I'll give the basic details now - most of the day was busy with work and no play or flirting. All work. They went to dinner, she had too much wine, and told him she wanted to sleep with him tonight. They get to his room, he strips her and she starts to take his pants off. She kneels as he sits on the edge of the bed and she begins to suck him. He pulls her up on top and she rides him until he flips her over and does her doggie style and finishes by shooting his load inside her.

OK, I really have to finish this later including the second fuck, and maybe by then more. To be continued .......

Finally just heard from her (other than short texts telling me she was OK) this morning. Yeah, they fucked. She said that she sucked his cock and got fucked twice and is planning on more today. She loves his cock .... "Derek has a REALLY nice cock" she told me. She slept in his bed all night and went to her room to get ready for the day, and to call me. I have to go soon so I'll give the basic details now - most of the day was busy with work and no play or flirting. All work. They went to dinner, she had too much wine, and told him she wanted to sleep with him tonight. They get to his room, he strips her and she starts to take his pants off. She kneels as he sits on the edge of the bed and she begins to suck him. He pulls her up on top and she rides him until he flips her over and does her doggie style and finishes by shooting his load inside her.

OK, I really have to finish this later including the second fuck, and maybe by then more. To be continued .......
(y)

Don't know where to start with the update so maybe just a summary for the main things is in order. Picked up my wife at the airport on Saturday. They fucked in the morning so she flew back with his seed swimming in her. Derek must have flow back with a smile on his face knowing that he had fucked another man's wife, having her do WHATEVER he wanted for a few days .... and taking a pair of her panties in his suitcase as a trophy.

Kissed Jessica and realized that those lips had been around a black cock a few hours earlier. I was hard the whole time and wanted t hear about her trip. She told me that Derek is a very dominate man and just takes what he wants sexually, and he "really, really likes his cock sucked." He would take her to his room whenever there was a break and tell her o get on her knees and suck him. She can't remember how many times she sucked his cock, or fucked for that matter but she did remember one stat that shocked me. On the way home she said "there is something I need to tell you" and my heart almost stopped wondering what the hell could that be. "I did anal with Derek." I was shocked because she would never let me do it and she never did anal before with anyone. He fucked her in the ass three times. She explained how uncomfortable and at times painful it was until she got him to slow it down. Derek had apparently planned it as he brought lube with him.

Anyway when we got home I couldn't wait to reclaim her. She wanted me to go down on her which I did. Her coin slot pussy looked different .... more meaty and used. Over the weekend I was able to take her in the ass, even though Derek took her anal virginity I was enjoying the new experience. What can I say? It was all kind of weird and I have very mixed emotions. I do like the anal start and she is a better cocksucker. Derek taught her well and I don't know whether to be mad at him or thank him. Well I started all of this so if anyone is to blame it is me.

Don't know where to start with the update so maybe just a summary for the main things is in order. Picked up my wife at the airport on Saturday. They fucked in the morning so she flew back with his seed swimming in her. Derek must have flow back with a smile on his face knowing that he had fucked another man's wife, having her do WHATEVER he wanted for a few days .... and taking a pair of her panties in his suitcase as a trophy.

Kissed Jessica and realized that those lips had been around a black cock a few hours earlier. I was hard the whole time and wanted t hear about her trip. She told me that Derek is a very dominate man and just takes what he wants sexually, and he "really, really likes his cock sucked." He would take her to his room whenever there was a break and tell her o get on her knees and suck him. She can't remember how many times she sucked his cock, or fucked for that matter but she did remember one stat that shocked me. On the way home she said "there is something I need to tell you" and my heart almost stopped wondering what the hell could that be. "I did anal with Derek." I was shocked because she would never let me do it and she never did anal before with anyone. He fucked her in the ass three times. She explained how uncomfortable and at times painful it was until she got him to slow it down. Derek had apparently planned it as he brought lube with him.

Anyway when we got home I couldn't wait to reclaim her. She wanted me to go down on her which I did. Her coin slot pussy looked different .... more meaty and used. Over the weekend I was able to take her in the ass, even though Derek took her anal virginity I was enjoying the new experience. What can I say? It was all kind of weird and I have very mixed emotions. I do like the anal start and she is a better cocksucker. Derek taught her well and I don't know whether to be mad at him or thank him. Well I started all of this so if anyone is to blame it is me.
Great upload sounds like she and Derek will or could be be having many more times together