New Boss for Wife - Black Man

Anyway when we got home I couldn't wait to reclaim her. She wanted me to go down on her which I did. Her coin slot pussy looked different .... more meaty and used. Over the weekend I was able to take her in the ass, even though Derek took her anal virginity I was enjoying the new experience. What can I say? It was all kind of weird and I have very mixed emotions. I do like the anal start and she is a better cocksucker. Derek taught her well and I don't know whether to be mad at him or thank him. Well I started all of this so if anyone is to blame it is me.
I'd go with 'thank him'. You're already okay with her fucking other men, and she's got a great body, so it's hard to blame him for wanting to. He took her ass before you did... big deal! He opened her up (literally) to something new, and you've had it since then. IMO it's more important that you're the latest, not the first: she's with you and not with him.

So... you win! She went with him, apparently had a good time, is a better lover for you when she returned. What's to be mad about?

I'd go with 'thank him'. You're already okay with her fucking other men, and she's got a great body, so it's hard to blame him for wanting to. He took her ass before you did... big deal! He opened her up (literally) to something new, and you've had it since then. IMO it's more important that you're the latest, not the first: she's with you and not with him.

So... you win! She went with him, apparently had a good time, is a better lover for you when she returned. What's to be mad about?
airhorn, you make very good points. Thanks.

Reactions: slappin8silly57
I guess I should provide an update. My wife went back to work after a 2 week vacation. She said she thought everyone at work knew she fucked Derek. I'm not so sure about this but I'm not there. This fact along with not wanting to be so dominated made her decide to quit her job. She said it was just too uncomfortable working with Derek and trying to avoid him.

In the meantime she tells me that she applied to be a barista at that coffee shop she was visiting and was hired. Quitting a good paying marketing job for $16 an hour doesn't make financial sense but there is Ty. She was going to the coffee shop everyday and chatting with a 27 year old black guy. She took a pic of him and he is handsome and well toned. I can see why she likes him. She kept telling me he was just a friend. I suspected it was more than that. This past weekend she came clean with the truth.

On the day she wore the short cutoff jean shorts and sheer top she fucked him in his car. She said he has tinted windows in the car so no one could see them in the back seat. He had asked her if she has ever been with a black man before and she said yes. Then he asked her if she enjoyed it and she said YES! I guess it was game on after that. I don't know all the details but he took her by the hand, put her in his car, moved to a more remote area of the parking lot and started to feel her up and kiss her. She said she was really turned on and wet. She grabbed his dick through his pants and then took it out to suck it. She said it was a "nice cock" not too big and not small. She said it looked beautiful. They got into the back seat and kept going until she climbed on top of him and rode his dick. She said he didn't last long.

Anyway the summary is that she has fucked him 3 times in his car and wants her on BC. I don't think that is too likely to be a problem now, although possible. More concerned about STIs than her getting pregnant. Pregnancy risk has always been a turn on for both of us. We had to make some decisions and new rules. No fucking while working, even on a break and if they continue this relationship I have to be able to watch at some point. Also, she is not to be BBC exclusive. Funny how many Asian women don't seem to be that interested in black men until they get blacked, Then you can't keep them away from black men.

OK, you are probably getting tired of reading all of this so I'll stop here. If interested I'll provide more updates.

I guess I should provide an update. My wife went back to work after a 2 week vacation. She said she thought everyone at work knew she fucked Derek. I'm not so sure about this but I'm not there. This fact along with not wanting to be so dominated made her decide to quit her job. She said it was just too uncomfortable working with Derek and trying to avoid him.

In the meantime she tells me that she applied to be a barista at that coffee shop she was visiting and was hired. Quitting a good paying marketing job for $16 an hour doesn't make financial sense but there is Ty. She was going to the coffee shop everyday and chatting with a 27 year old black guy. She took a pic of him and he is handsome and well toned. I can see why she likes him. She kept telling me he was just a friend. I suspected it was more than that. This past weekend she came clean with the truth.

On the day she wore the short cutoff jean shorts and sheer top she fucked him in his car. She said he has tinted windows in the car so no one could see them in the back seat. He had asked her if she has ever been with a black man before and she said yes. Then he asked her if she enjoyed it and she said YES! I guess it was game on after that. I don't know all the details but he took her by the hand, put her in his car, moved to a more remote area of the parking lot and started to feel her up and kiss her. She said she was really turned on and wet. She grabbed his dick through his pants and then took it out to suck it. She said it was a "nice cock" not too big and not small. She said it looked beautiful. They got into the back seat and kept going until she climbed on top of him and rode his dick. She said he didn't last long.

Anyway the summary is that she has fucked him 3 times in his car and wants her on BC. I don't think that is too likely to be a problem now, although possible. More concerned about STIs than her getting pregnant. Pregnancy risk has always been a turn on for both of us. We had to make some decisions and new rules. No fucking while working, even on a break and if they continue this relationship I have to be able to watch at some point. Also, she is not to be BBC exclusive. Funny how many Asian women don't seem to be that interested in black men until they get blacked, Then you can't keep them away from black men.

OK, you are probably getting tired of reading all of this so I'll stop here. If interested I'll provide more updates.
Please continue

Update: Wife still working at the coffee shop and has fucked Ty 4 times (maybe more) all in his car. It looks like people at the shop know as one of her co-workers just came out and asked "Are you fucking TY?" My wife said he was a little taken aback by the bluntness of her co-worker but they are all young and direct. She said that she told her yes and the worker asked if "your husband know"? A bit difficult to explain but my wife said yes he knows and its OK. We have an open relationship. She just wanted to keep it simple. The co-worker said "be careful girl, Ty is a player. I saw him grab your butt when you left with him the first time." "He has a lot of girlfriends so don't expect much."

My wife tells me that Ty wants her on birth control which she doesn't want. She also only fucks bareback so no condoms. It might be over for now unless he gets horny and needs some pussy. I think she could use a break anyway and I could use more sex with her. Haven't been getting much lately. On the other hand, yesterday (Wednesday) an older black man came in the shop and when she asked him for a name for his order he said "Big D." She repeated the name with a smile. Then he said he was friends with Ty. I think Ty told his friends about his conquest. Not sure where this will go. My wife said he is about 45-50 years old, not that it maters as she likes older guys, but she said she really would prefer Ty. Will see where this all goes.

Update: Wife still working at the coffee shop and has fucked Ty 4 times (maybe more) all in his car. It looks like people at the shop know as one of her co-workers just came out and asked "Are you fucking TY?" My wife said he was a little taken aback by the bluntness of her co-worker but they are all young and direct. She said that she told her yes and the worker asked if "your husband know"? A bit difficult to explain but my wife said yes he knows and its OK. We have an open relationship. She just wanted to keep it simple. The co-worker said "be careful girl, Ty is a player. I saw him grab your butt when you left with him the first time." "He has a lot of girlfriends so don't expect much."

My wife tells me that Ty wants her on birth control which she doesn't want. She also only fucks bareback so no condoms. It might be over for now unless he gets horny and needs some pussy. I think she could use a break anyway and I could use more sex with her. Haven't been getting much lately. On the other hand, yesterday (Wednesday) an older black man came in the shop and when she asked him for a name for his order he said "Big D." She repeated the name with a smile. Then he said he was friends with Ty. I think Ty told his friends about his conquest. Not sure where this will go. My wife said he is about 45-50 years old, not that it maters as she likes older guys, but she said she really would prefer Ty. Will see where this all goes.
Love your wife’s attitude. You are a very lucky man.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife

I love when sexy white wives get shared with older black men.

Just a quick update for anyone interested. My wife seems to be totally addicted to BBC now but I'm trying to get her to "value diversity." She has been sucking off Ty on demand (he is worried about her getting pregnant) and the older guy, James, is probably going to be her new lover. I don't think she has fucked him yet, but the outfit she wore to work today makes me thing she is on the hunt. James wants to fuck her, that is clear, but she still loves Ty's dick. To point of only sucking him off in his car whenever he texted her. James said he wants her to experience a gangbang just once. Not sure I am happy about all of this as I just wanted to watch her fuck another guy.

Just a quick update for anyone interested. My wife seems to be totally addicted to BBC now but I'm trying to get her to "value diversity." She has been sucking off Ty on demand (he is worried about her getting pregnant) and the older guy, James, is probably going to be her new lover. I don't think she has fucked him yet, but the outfit she wore to work today makes me thing she is on the hunt. James wants to fuck her, that is clear, but she still loves Ty's dick. To point of only sucking him off in his car whenever he texted her. James said he wants her to experience a gangbang just once. Not sure I am happy about all of this as I just wanted to watch her fuck another guy.
Bosses can be so demanding.