New Deck

NghtyLiLBlnde84

Couple
Gold
So a couple days ago I have this guy over to get a quote for a new deck for the house. Not someone I know directly, a friend if a friend. My wife comes home from work. Loose but sexy sundress and says Hi. I let her pick the color because all the dark browns look the same to me. She's in her dress bending over, showing thigh, bottom of her ass... trying to make sure the color matches the house. Haha yeah right. The guy is trying not to stare but failing...he just looked at me and I smiled and shrugged.
When we go in the house she told me the guy is hot af. I said oh is that why u bent over in front of him in every angle. We both laugh, I'm just teasing her.
Today the guy was back with another guy working for him. I'm outside talking to them and she must have changed right when she got home.
One of her pajama sets that's almost lingerie but not quite. Very low cut, you could definitely see most of her braless perky tits ( recently pierced) and she starts flirting with them..telling them how grateful she is. Their eyes are bugging out of their heads. I give her a couple min of privacy and go inside for a minute. I comeback and we finally let them get back to work.
She pulls me in the bedroom and wants to fuck..I of course oblige teasing her, trying to get her to moan louder so maybe they can hear. Pretty hot... but she could definitely go for more cock then I can provide.
So here's the thing. They will be working on the deck early next week and I will be out of town for my job. She has never.. to my knowledge anyway done anything behind my back. I've even encouraged her to, told her how hot it would be if she confessed afterwards that she couldn't help herself. But she hasn't done it in the last few years she's been a hotwife I'm either there or I know way beforehand.
Last time I went out of town, I knew she had a date. A guy she met at a swinger party who literally fucked her on and off for 2 hours... never heard her moan like that. I knew they were going to fuck in our bedroom. I set up one of those cheap blink cameras under the bed. So in my hotel room across the country I could go live and hear her cumming on his cock in real time while I'm jacking off. That was an amazing experience.i think I came 3 times in those 2 hours.
So I don't think it's going to happen but I know she definitely going to wear some sexy lil outfit and go talk to them... would love to click on the camera and listen to her getting fucked without telling me or shit even spit roasted. Who knows....maybe I'll get lucky.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220716-022150_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20220716-022150_Messenger.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 156
  • Screenshot_20220716-021809_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20220716-021809_Photos.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 146
  • Screenshot_20220716-021504_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20220716-021504_Photos.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 147
  • Screenshot_20220716-021945_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20220716-021945_Photos.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 156
  • Screenshot_20220716-021350_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20220716-021350_Photos.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 153
Damn, she’s hot and sexy as fuck!! Wish I was building your deck!! I would definitely bring up the subject to her and see how she responds and what she says. You might be able to pick up something from her whether she straight up tells you or not. Good luck!

Reactions: NghtyLiLBlnde84
So a couple days ago I have this guy over to get a quote for a new deck for the house. Not someone I know directly, a friend if a friend. My wife comes home from work. Loose but sexy sundress and says Hi. I let her pick the color because all the dark browns look the same to me. She's in her dress bending over, showing thigh, bottom of her ass... trying to make sure the color matches the house. Haha yeah right. The guy is trying not to stare but failing...he just looked at me and I smiled and shrugged.
When we go in the house she told me the guy is hot af. I said oh is that why u bent over in front of him in every angle. We both laugh, I'm just teasing her.
Today the guy was back with another guy working for him. I'm outside talking to them and she must have changed right when she got home.
One of her pajama sets that's almost lingerie but not quite. Very low cut, you could definitely see most of her braless perky tits ( recently pierced) and she starts flirting with them..telling them how grateful she is. Their eyes are bugging out of their heads. I give her a couple min of privacy and go inside for a minute. I comeback and we finally let them get back to work.
She pulls me in the bedroom and wants to fuck..I of course oblige teasing her, trying to get her to moan louder so maybe they can hear. Pretty hot... but she could definitely go for more cock then I can provide.
So here's the thing. They will be working on the deck early next week and I will be out of town for my job. She has never.. to my knowledge anyway done anything behind my back. I've even encouraged her to, told her how hot it would be if she confessed afterwards that she couldn't help herself. But she hasn't done it in the last few years she's been a hotwife I'm either there or I know way beforehand.
Last time I went out of town, I knew she had a date. A guy she met at a swinger party who literally fucked her on and off for 2 hours... never heard her moan like that. I knew they were going to fuck in our bedroom. I set up one of those cheap blink cameras under the bed. So in my hotel room across the country I could go live and hear her cumming on his cock in real time while I'm jacking off. That was an amazing experience.i think I came 3 times in those 2 hours.
So I don't think it's going to happen but I know she definitely going to wear some sexy lil outfit and go talk to them... would love to click on the camera and listen to her getting fucked without telling me or shit even spit roasted. Who knows....maybe I'll get lucky.
Similar to your past experience I could not be present and set up a camera so I could see/hear what was happening. Agree it is an amazing experience to be someone else while the wife is getting it on with another man. My wife knew about the camera set up and in past even operated it, almost as hot to watch the action after it happened. Maybe you could ask wife if she would be open to you setting something up so you could view the action even though you will be out of town.

• Love
She looks amazing! Keep us updated.

Damn, she’s hot and sexy as fuck!! Wish I was building your deck!! I would definitely bring up the subject to her and see how she responds and what she says. You might be able to pick up something from her whether she straight up tells you or not. Good luck!
Thanks fingers crossed. We joke about it and she acts like she teases but I really want her to do it. She knows I do... man I just love watching and hearing her getting fucked.

She is a hot fucking slut!! If she would like a huge cock- message me. 😉🍆😋😋😋

Deliciously tasty baby doll love your gorgeous 👁️👅👅👅

Beautiful and so sexy