New here from Ottawa

Mar 15, 2022
Hello! We're new to this site but have had a couple MFM experiences in the past. We're looking for reliable, well endowed bulls in our area and connecting with like-minded folks.

She's 38, stunningly beautiful with a great ass that doesn't quit and unbelievable lips. She has an insatiable appetite for sex. He's 48 and gets off on her pleasure. Current fantasy is to have 2 or 3 guys join me in giving her as much pleasure as she can handle.

Last edited:
Hello! We're new to this site but have had a couple MFM experiences in the past. We're looking for reliable, well endowed bulls in our area and connecting with like-minded folks.

She's 38, stunningly beautiful with a great ass that doesn't quit and unbelievable lips. She has an insatiable appetite for sex. He's 48 and gets off on her pleasure. Current fantasy is to have 2 or 3 guys join me in giving her as much pleasure as she can handle.
Hi...Bi male from ottawa! Let's chat

Love to help out

8 1/2 bwc here in Wa state 😉😉