New here from Ottawa

Mar 15, 2022
Hello! We're new to this site but have had a couple MFM experiences in the past. We're looking for reliable, well endowed bulls in our area and connecting with like-minded folks.

She's 38, stunningly beautiful with a great ass that doesn't quit and unbelievable lips. She has an insatiable appetite for sex. He's 48 and gets off on her pleasure. Current fantasy is to have 2 or 3 guys join me in giving her as much pleasure as she can handle.

Last edited:

Jimsinha

Male
Feb 7, 2020
Hello! We're new to this site but have had a couple MFM experiences in the past. We're looking for reliable, well endowed bulls in our area and connecting with like-minded folks.

She's 38, stunningly beautiful with a great ass that doesn't quit and unbelievable lips. She has an insatiable appetite for sex. He's 48 and gets off on her pleasure. Current fantasy is to have 2 or 3 guys join me in giving her as much pleasure as she can handle.
Hi...Bi male from ottawa! Let's chat

Jun 6, 2018
barrie

Love to help out

Blackwolf

Male
From
WA, US
Apr 24, 2022
Washington, USA

8 1/2 bwc here in Wa state 😉😉