New here. Just learning my way around this site

I guess the closest we came to me pimping her out was when my card playing buddies kicked in several hundred dollars for her to be the hostess at our next card game. I gave her the money and she told me to buy something sexy for her to wear. I bought her pink satin robe and pantie, shimmering stockings and garter and little camisole top. I love the "Come fuck me" look on last pic

pw.jpgpw1a.jpgpw3.jpgpw4a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the first half of my wife playing hostess for the card game. You can see the second part in "Elaine's First Time" thread in the Real Stories section on page 2. It is the only story I got my wife to write. The pic is the top she wore and how easily it could be pulled downKit1a.jpgKit1.jpg

I know this is going to be long but it’s the only way I can tell it. My husband has bugged me for a long time to tell my side of some of sex fun we have had over the years. We had been swinging and sharing for years and we were always together, at least in the same house. This kind of stands out in my memory because I was by myself with several men, some I had just met. I think the teasing element added to the excitement. This happened when I was about 45 and still confident enough to think I could still be attractive to younger men

My husband is part of a small group of guys who get together every second week to have a few drinks and play pool or poker depending the venue. My hubby was the oldest in the group at 48 and the other guys were between 28- 40. Two are married, two are still single and the other guy lives with his lady. When they have their get together, they usually hire a hostess for the night (they all chip in) and from what Bob tells me, some of the hostess’s will provide an “extra service” for those that want to pay a little more (yer right, what red-blooded male won’t go for this). Anyway, a little while back, it was Bob’s turn to host at our place but just before the guys arrived, the hostess phoned to say she couldn’t make it. As the guys turned up and were pretty disappointed to find out there wasn’t going to be a hostess and were complaining about having to get their own drinks (typical) and that was going to be a hassle when they were trying to concentrate on their game. Personally I was thinking that a near-naked hostess might be more of a concentration-breaker but chose to keep that to myself.

I grabbed a bottle of wine and a book and was retreating upstairs when one of the guys called out to me, “Elaine, why don’t want to earn yourself some extra cash? You can keep your clothes on.” One of the other guys called out “or not”. I turned to them on the stairs and poked my tongue out and wiggled my ass at them. That got a few cheers and wolf-whistles and I overheard one of the guys comment “I’d love to get a look at those tits” and they all laughed. I got that tingling sensation in my tummy thinking that at 45 I could still be appreciated. I’m 5’'4’’ 135lbs, curvy with 36C titties (my best asset). I’d been reading for about 30 min when Bob stuck his head in the room and asked if I’d come down and help with the drinks and munchies. I told him to give me 10 minutes and I’d be down to help. I’d already slipped into a bed-gown ready for bed, so I needed to get dressed again. As I as walked into the closet, I thought what the heck and decided to dress real sexy. I put on a sexy low cut top and short clingy black skirt that Bob really loves. As I looked in the mirror, I thought “not bad for an old lady”.

It had taken about 15 minutes to get dressed and put on fresh make-up and as I walked down the stairs the guys gave me appraising looks but didn’t comment. I did notice one of the guys lean in close to his buddy and whisper something and they both laughed. (I hoped it was complimentary). Over the next couple of hours, I ran around getting their drinks and munchies and being a good hostess and it being a Friday night, I certainly hit the bottle as well. At one stage, Bob came into the kitchen as I was getting fresh drinks and pulled my top down to reveal more of my titties saying “we may as well give the guys a bit of a glimpse”. He then slipped his hand under my skirt and discovered I wasn’t wearing panties. No real surprise there, because whenever we go out, Bob loves me not to wear them. My skirt being lycra and clingy, stayed where he’d left it, almost exposing my ass and pussy. In actual fact, there was almost flesh showing between my skirt and the tops of my stockings it had ridden up so high. When I went to pull it down, Bob said to leave it as I looked real sexy and the guys would enjoy it. He went back to the game and I followed him in with the drinks I’d gone to get with my “womanly charms” almost on display. I noticed all eyes were on me as I bent over to place the drinks on the table. I knew that my top was gaping and that that the guys now had a good view of my cleavage and titties in the my lacy bra.

I fixed the drinks for the guys and took turns standing very closely behind each of the guys pretending to be interested in the “hands” they were playing but secretly enjoying the positive attention and comments I was receiving. Graham, one of the guys won a hand while I was standing beside him and he claimed I had brought him some luck. With that, he reached over and patted my ass and let his hand linger a little longer than he should have done. When he didn’t get objection from me or Bob, he decided to press his luck and rubbed my ass “for good luck” as the next hand was dealt. Graham happened to win 4 of the next 5 hands and had his hands all over my ass at every opportunity. I must admit though I was getting more than a little horny by the attention and the alcohol I had consumed. Brad, one of the unmarried guys, hadn’t won a hand for ages and asked me if I could give him some luck so I went and stood by him and he put his hand on my ass (for Luck) but let it slide down to the top of my leg and gently squeezed it as I leaned against him. I was definitely getting aroused.

Unfortunately I didn’t really bring Brad any change of luck. I went back to the kitchen to get some beers and was bending over from the waist. I knew that my ass and pussy were exposed but as I was alone in the kitchen I didn’t care. Suddenly, I felt someone rub up against me from behind and got such a fright, I banged my head on a shelf in the fridge. Graham had snuck in while I was head down ass up and I didn’t hear him. He apologized and as I turned around, he reached around me grabbing my ass and pulling me to him. I could feel his hard cock press against me. I was momentarily shocked , standing in my kitchen with a can of beer in each hand and in the arms of a man I’d only met that night with his hard cock pressed up against me while he slid his hands up my skirt and squeezed my ass. Graham whispered to me “I was wondering if there were any panties. So Bob's in for it tonight ?” I eased myself past Graham and as he let go of my ass, he slipped a hand in my top and squeezed one of my boobs as I walked off. Graham walked back into the room behind me with a big smile on his face and nothing more was said. It was only a short time later that the guys all left. As Brad and Graham left, Brad asked for a goodnight kiss and I gave him a peck on the cheek. Not to be outdone, Graham said “where’s my kiss goodnight?” As I bent over to kiss him on the cheek, the cheeky bastard slid his hand up my skirt in front of Bob and they both had a good laugh.

After the guys had left, Bob and I had a nightcap before going to bed and I told him about Graham sneaking a peak at my ass and pussy as I was bent over in the kitchen and how he’d rubbed up against me and copped a good feel of my ass. We were both laughed and Bob told me how hot it was to see me dressed so sexy in front of the other guys. He always said he wanted to see me gangbanged but I had always refused. I prefer Bob and another man or sometimes two. Maybe parading my ass in front of several of his friends would substitute for not letting myself get ganged. We went to bed as I was really horny. While he was fucking me, he told me how he wished I’d let all the guys get to see my tits and pussy and what he’d have really loved to see was the guys getting to play with my body. This got me very hot and I had an intense orgasm just imagining all their hands over my body. Bob knew how aroused I was and kept telling about how he would love to see me playing with their cocks and sucking and fucking them. I was so turned on that I had a silly grin on my face as Bob shot a load of cum in me which put me over the edge again. A little while later he walked in with $500 that had been put together for the hostess and told me that it was mine. I told him to use it to buy me something really nice.

A month or so later, I was asked to be the hostess again and because I had been so aroused the first time said I’d do it again. Bob had used some of the money I’d been paid to buy me a really sexy outfit and I was going to wear that. My outfit was a frilly camisole top that buttoned down the front, matching garter belt, sheer hose, pink thong panties and smooth satin robe. I’d had a shower and applied my make-up and put on the new outfit when Bob phoned to say he was running an hour or so late but he had contacted one of the guys to drop by and pick me up and he’d meet me at Graham’s place later. No sooner had I hung-up than there was a knock at the door and when I answered it, two of the guys I’d met at the previous night were at the door. I felt a little flustered (the effect of the champagne I’d already consumed) with these 2 guys standing in my doorway looking me up and down with a smile on their faces. I grabbed a robe to cover up and out the door we went.
Kit1a.jpgKit1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess this may qualify as a gangbang, LOL

Substitute Stripper (first Gang Bang)

As you can tell from our many stories we try to live out our fantasies. One of Elaine's was to be a stripper at a bachelor party. I was about to decide that would never happen as she was get older and did not know where we would ever find the right situations. Back then Elaine was about 45 and still semi hot. Some old friends and I were having a “bachelor party” for Dan, a guy we’ve known since about seventh grade and one of the last single, never-married, and straight guys around. Since we’re all in our forties, the bachelor party was pretty lame. Afternoon at Rick’s house, good beer, and college basketball. Nothing wrong, but not much of a party. We did have a stripper lined up as a surprise for Dan, but even that seemed like just a formality for the party and the agreement Rick made with her was pretty tame, just tits, maybe a peek under the g-string, a little nipple play for Dan and that seemed fine.

As time went by, and the beer loosened us up a bit, the thought of a college girl’s tits in Rick’s living room seemed more interesting. She showed up just a few minutes late, but there was a problem. Apparently her boyfriend, who was waiting in the car, had developed a problem with his girl stripping privately for other guys. Rick was talking with her, semi-privately, in the kitchen. She was a nice looking girl, kind of petite, great ass in her jeans and very big tits that her t-shirt couldn’t control. She was really sorry but she couldn’t go through with it so she was returning the money Rick had given her up front.

At this point I had an idea that I had to try. I stepped out on the patio and called Elaine. As I explained the situation she figured out where I was going and immediately gave a “you can’t be serious” answer. But I was serious, so I kept trying to convince her what a great chance this was to fulfill her fantasy of stripping. She made me go through the list of who was there, twice, then went silent. Finally she said, “check back with me in ten minutes…I have to think by myself”. I figured there was less than a 50 percent chance of her going through with it but my cock started to throb in my shorts at the possibility.

I ran the idea past Rick while I was waiting and, after he picked his jaw up off the floor he said he’d much rather see Elaine strip than our young stripper. In fact he was really excited . I held my breath as I called her back. I listened to her silence again for a few seconds, then she asked if we could somehow get one of the guys, Dave, to leave. She works with his wife and didn’t think he’d keep things to himself, and she was probably right. If we could do that she would come over. I quietly spread the news around to the guys, not telling them the new stripper would be Elaine and they agreed to pretend they were ready to leave. Dave isn’t much into parties and at the suggestion he was the first out the door.

I called Elaine back, and it seemed she was getting warmed up to the idea. She asked what she had to do and I told her to just wear something sexy and take it off slowly. She caught me off guard when she asked “Well, am I supposed to suck Dan’s cock? I thought the guy getting married usually got something special”. Wow! I told her it was definitely up to her but it sounded incredibly hot. She had always thought Dan was good-looking. Then she said, “Ok, I’ll be there in an hour and a half” and hung up. Could we wait that long?

An hour and a half later the doorbell rang. I answered the door and understood immediately the reason for the wait. Elaine was seriously dressed up. Her black dress, the one that I had only seen once at a formal party, clung to her and accentuated her beautiful, body. The long slit up the back revealed legs in sheer black stockings and sexy heels, extra makeup, and some unusual jewelry added just a hint of slut. We shared a long wet kiss I groped her ass for a second then led her down the hallway to the living room.

The guys went silent when they recognized her and there was nothing but the sound of the tv basketball game in the room. A couple mumbled “Hi Elaine” and she just grinned and took in the scene. She walked to the TV, bent over farther than she had to, ass very high and plenty of leg showing and turned it off. She pulled a CD out of her purse and asked Rick to put it on. As slow, sultry jazz filled the room Elaine moved slowly around, gently pushing the guys onto chairs or couches. Elaine isn’t the kind of woman you would expect to strip on a pole, but she was taking charge of the room in her own way.

She gently moved her back side in front of me and, from years of experience, I knew to slide her dress zipper down. Very slowly she moved to the middle of the room and worked the snug dress down. She turned to give me a shot of a new piece of lingerie; a black bra with the French-cut cups that just lifted her tits, leaving her nipples exposed. I assumed she had run out to by it for this occasion. She turned to let all the guys take this in while she slowly worked the dress lower. As her waist came into view, I was pleased to see her lacy black garter belt, and as the dress slipped to the floor, there was nothing more than stockings and heels. She seemed to shiver a little with excitement as the guys admired her bare ass and the pretty triangle patch of hair between her legs
rs6.jpg