New here .. Looking for advice

[UPDATE]

we went to Dubai last weekend. this time she was ready to wear two pieces bikini and she did. she was shy at the beginning but it was ok after sometime. at the pool she was playing with my dick while others around us.

we decided to do massage and I arranged it with someone I knew on twitter.

He came and she was almost naked (towel and panty only)

He massaged her up to her upper thigh .. almost close there but did not touch ..

He uncovered her to the maximum. her ass barley covered and her pussy was clearly seen.

he asked if she wants a boob or stomach massage and she refused (maybe bcoz it's the first time to do it on bed)

Nice! Yet a little bit closer :)
You didn't video it? I assume you were there in the room with her?

Did you instruct the guy to what to do?

What did she say afterwards? Did she enjoy his hand getting that close?

Reactions: EgyBull
yes I was there .. I did not video them .. I wish I did :)

I was enjoying the moment.

yah she enjoyed the massage .. we didn't talk about how close he was .. I think it's too early but when we have sex I always mention how sexy she was when he was doing her massage and how her ass was look like ..

I am taking it slowly.

Also I keep saying "you are so horny and one dick is not enough for you" and I share images or videos for a girl being fucked by dildo and a real cock. last time I shared her a full body male dildo and she liked it

yes I was there .. I did not video them .. I wish I did :)

I was enjoying the moment.

yah she enjoyed the massage .. we didn't talk about how close he was .. I think it's too early but when we have sex I always mention how sexy she was when he was doing her massage and how her ass was look like ..

I am taking it slowly.

Also I keep saying "you are so horny and one dick is not enough for you" and I share images or videos for a girl being fucked by dildo and a real cock. last time I shared her a full body male dildo and she liked it

I'm really enjoying your voyage towards the end goal :)
Wish I could start all over again :D

Hello Hazim it's so cool to see a Muslim arab man can share his wife I'm happy for you and hope to know more if there is any progress, I live in Germany and from the medel east and you are welcome anytime you come to Germany

Great story Hazim! I like how you’re slowly working her into the ultimate goal and with time I feel she’ll accept it and move forward with each time and then she might just go with it unexpectedly. Maybe have some drinks before next time if you haven’t been already. Keep us posted please!

Reactions: msw289 and Sofyano
UPDATE

We are back to the zero point :(

F***k this COVID shit

I bought a dildo and fucked her with it several times. She was so satisfied and happy.

While I'm on top and inside her, I gave her the dildo to suck and then I asked her if she wants bigger one. She replied I want your cock (frustrated answer lol)

while having sex I always say to her "you need two dicks, one in your pussy and one in mouth. I'm trying to make it like a fantasy so she tries a real cock instead :)

Do you think she will be easier while she is tipsy? maybe I can push ideas or fantasies in her subconscious.

Last edited:
UPDATE

F***k this COVID shit

I bought a dildo and fucked her with it several times. She was so satisfied and happy.

While I'm on top and inside her, I gave her the dildo to suck and then I asked her if she wants bigger one. She replied I want your cock (frustrated answer lol)

while having sex I always say to her "you need two dicks, one in your pussy and one in mouth. I'm trying to make it like a fantasy so she tries a real cock instead :)

Do you think she will be easier while she is tipsy? maybe I can push ideas or fantasies in her subconscious.
I have been following up on you and i am glad to know about this new development.

Great

Reactions: EgyBull
UPDATE

F***k this COVID shit

Absolutely, alcohol will most certainly lower her inhibitions and could be the key to opening the door to ecstasy! You might however start out drinking with her at home, role play your fantasies with her alone at first. If she becomes more receptive to it between just between the two of you, the better your chances are when out in public. Good luck and keep us posted!

Reactions: EgyBull and hazim
Absolutely, alcohol will most certainly lower her inhibitions and could be the key to opening the door to ecstasy! You might however start out drinking with her at home, role play your fantasies with her alone at first. If she becomes more receptive to it between just between the two of you, the better your chances are when out in public. Good luck and keep us posted!

Nice idea to try at home first .. ;) will do so and update u

Would love it if we ride the elevator together but before the door closes u say that u forgot something in your room so u get out and it’s only me and her in there and while it is going down the power get cut off and me and her get trapped in there for 3 hours at least to do all kinds of things. This could happen as I live in SA as well. 🥰

Reactions: hazim and btweets