New here with a dilemma.

Scottfarrel

Mar 25, 2021
Hello. This is going to be a bit uncomfortable for me. I have been looking at this site for a while. I finally got up enough nerve to make my introduct post. I hope you will all bare with me. I am a Marine Corp Veteran. I was recently released from active duty due to a injury i sustained in Afghanistan. I have been married for 6 years to the love of my life. She is an American of Filipino decent and a beautiful lady. We have two kid and live in San Diego California. Due to my injury, I lost both my legs and also the ability to sustain an erection. My wife is a Marine wife and is 100 percent behind me and so supportive. I could not ask for a better wife. However she is still a young woman, only 28 years old. She has a very high sexual appetite. Since my injury, she uses a dildo and vibrator several times a day trying to keep the edge off and stay loyal to me. But I can see it is just not enough. She needs something real between her legs. I discussed this with her for a long time. She doesn’t want to have affairs and she doesn’t want to leave me for another man. Both options which I gave her out of my love for her. I showed her this site and she became extremely interested. She especially likes reading the posts from other women. for right now, I would like to get the opinions of the other members to see if my wife might be desirable for men to have casual sex with her. This is really not a cuckold thing and I do not wish to be present when the deed occurs. She has stated that she would like to try this a few times a week. She does not want to have a regular lover, in fact she would prefer one time casual lovers whom she would not stay in contact with. please give me your options. I am posting some photos of her (clothed) so you can see. Thank you for your understanding and kindness.

Scott

Attachments

• E1FF0309-EA5E-4870-A0C8-CDAACDA6C082.jpeg
    E1FF0309-EA5E-4870-A0C8-CDAACDA6C082.jpeg
    145.7 KB · Views: 214
  • F3EDAD14-3AA8-470A-9D0F-5936AABFA41B.jpeg
    F3EDAD14-3AA8-470A-9D0F-5936AABFA41B.jpeg
    145 KB · Views: 207
  • 0B60D103-60F2-46EB-8DBA-87E569E45AF1.jpeg
    0B60D103-60F2-46EB-8DBA-87E569E45AF1.jpeg
    79.4 KB · Views: 191
  • 31D91E4A-2BF2-43E5-A1E5-54CB409166C1.jpeg
    31D91E4A-2BF2-43E5-A1E5-54CB409166C1.jpeg
    117.2 KB · Views: 187
  • 47261B1F-0F05-454F-9C17-4A158A09D95B.jpeg
    47261B1F-0F05-454F-9C17-4A158A09D95B.jpeg
    145 KB · Views: 185
  • 0FD8C800-A4C9-4767-A5BD-1A0D489F7253.jpeg
    0FD8C800-A4C9-4767-A5BD-1A0D489F7253.jpeg
    61.5 KB · Views: 181
  • 3C430B9C-5209-45B6-AA32-1E4F86CE1663.jpeg
    3C430B9C-5209-45B6-AA32-1E4F86CE1663.jpeg
    107.7 KB · Views: 175
  • 90A7DACD-DF53-4FDB-A280-D584BE72331A.jpeg
    90A7DACD-DF53-4FDB-A280-D584BE72331A.jpeg
    87.8 KB · Views: 166
  • 38CC4EE9-8C5A-483B-90AD-05E142D19848.jpeg
    38CC4EE9-8C5A-483B-90AD-05E142D19848.jpeg
    152.7 KB · Views: 169
  • 30812968-C7BD-49CD-9FD1-90B7BE5A55DB.jpeg
    30812968-C7BD-49CD-9FD1-90B7BE5A55DB.jpeg
    80.5 KB · Views: 194
Thanks for your service! She is definitely VERY desirable and will have no problem finding men.
I think you might get more satisfaction from having her with another man than you think. She is very attractive and would look amazing with a cock in her, you would definitely want to see those pictures and videos.
I consider myself very masculine and not submissive and love my wife to be with other men. I wouldn't consider myself s cuckold either. I love to see it in person, videos, and pictures. Hell I love to eat her pussy when she comes home and tells me about her night out. It's just a fun thing we do together that spices things up.
I reccomend you guys try it out! She seems like she loves you and is faithful and likely will stay that way especially if you give her the freedom!

Good luck, PM me if you'd like to chat more.

Hello. This is going to be a bit uncomfortable for me. I have been looking at this site for a while. I finally got up enough nerve to make my introduct post. I hope you will all bare with me. I am a Marine Corp Veteran. I was recently released from active duty due to a injury i sustained in Afghanistan. I have been married for 6 years to the love of my life. She is an American of Filipino decent and a beautiful lady. We have two kid and live in San Diego California. Due to my injury, I lost both my legs and also the ability to sustain an erection. My wife is a Marine wife and is 100 percent behind me and so supportive. I could not ask for a better wife. However she is still a young woman, only 28 years old. She has a very high sexual appetite. Since my injury, she uses a dildo and vibrator several times a day trying to keep the edge off and stay loyal to me. But I can see it is just not enough. She needs something real between her legs. I discussed this with her for a long time. She doesn’t want to have affairs and she doesn’t want to leave me for another man. Both options which I gave her out of my love for her. I showed her this site and she became extremely interested. She especially likes reading the posts from other women. for right now, I would like to get the opinions of the other members to see if my wife might be desirable for men to have casual sex with her. This is really not a cuckold thing and I do not wish to be present when the deed occurs. She has stated that she would like to try this a few times a week. She does not want to have a regular lover, in fact she would prefer one time casual lovers whom she would not stay in contact with. please give me your options. I am posting some photos of her (clothed) so you can see. Thank you for your understanding and kindness.

Scott
Thank you for your service and sacrifice.

It's good that she became interested. 1 less hurdle.

Wanting a few times a week but not a regular can become a daunting goal, no matter how desirable she is. For the moment think of it numerically. that's a hundred different partners a year, all while balance the needs of the family, kids, home, you, her work and of course herself. That's where a regular has benefits BUT the downside is an emotional connection.

Good morning. Thank you for your service to our country.

This could be a sensitive situation. As a female I can appreciate your wifes desire to not risk the potential of an emotional attachment of a recurring relationship with a man and her desire to remain faithful to you. However I have to agree with 2wheel on the numbers. A few times a week with different lovers just doesn't sound like it's really going to be sustainable for either of you. My husband and I have lived in an open marriage for a bit over 20 years now and, while it's had rocky moments I feel we've evolved to the point where our love and trust for each other makes our sexual activities pleasure both of us even though at a given occasion only one of us is actively involved. We both have regulars that we see often and, yes, there somewhat of an emotional connection but it's different than our love for each other. We've both always said that as the friendship grows the sex just gets better. That also means more fulfilling.

I believe that the two of you may need to continue your conversation on this. Why don't you want to be present when the "deed occurs"? Why does she want only one time lovers? I have several regulars that I consider close friends as well as friends of Bob. Also the other way around. Our relationship is definitely not cuckold but he does like watching me at times as I do him. I also offer massages which, yes, more times than not have a very happy ending and frequently with one time clients. Sometimes Bob watches and sometimes he just listens in full well knowing when we are doing "the deed". We both have lovers that we will do overnighters with and often we will have foursomes and parties. I realize that this likely won't fit you two but what I'm saying is that I think you should keep an open mind and dabble in multiple scenarios and see what works for you two. It may take some time but you might be surprised and likely your marriage will only become stronger.

semper fi brother. thank you for your service. I live in orange county. your wife is a very pretty and desireable woman. if I could still get hard I would be happy to help a fellow marine out any way I could. all I can offer now is oral service for her. if she feels the need to be cleaned up before returning to you I am happy to offer my services.

Reactions: Scottfarrel
My heart goes out to you my brother. Retired Navy here. I have a possible solution for you. If you can PM me I can give you an option.

Thank you for your Service and Sacrifice.

The wife is lovely.

Most wise course you are taking if she handles it well. Wishing you the best!

Sorry to hear what you've been through. Your wife looks amazing and won't have any issues in that department.

Maybe take it slow though, this is new and neither of you know how you will feel. A few lovers a week sounds like a recipe for disaster, at least in the beginning. Personally I think you should take things slow to find bulls you are comfortable with.

Don't worry about labels like cuck, this doesn't have to be humiliating for you if that's not what you are into. Think of it as a bodily function or something akin to getting a massage or haircut. I really wish you two all the best and hope it all works out.

Thank you for your service and sacrifice! Sharing your wife for her pleasure is a selfless way to show your love for her. My wife is 10 years younger than me and has a greater appetite for sex. I agreed to share her several years ago so she could remain faithful to me while also getting the action she wants.

A couple tips for you. One is to clearly think through all scenarios with your wife and agree on groundrules. Are friends in/out? Are condoms required? Kissing? Are certain things reserved for you? Once you agree on scope, then I would set up an account with her on AFF or SLS so she can review options. It is important that she be comfortable with her first extramarital experience. My wife chose a friend first so she would be comfortable. From there, she has found numerous new friends on AFF. However, after her first romp, we took a step back to make sure we were both okay continuing. Either of us had the right to stop after the first event if we didn't enjoy. We had a few bumps in the road but have never looked back.

Oh, and your wife is super sexy! She will have endless options for partners!!!

Scott
lovely eyes fabulous smile stunning body a very beautiful attractive desirable young lady with gorgeous breast

I can’t really comment on your situation as still trying to share my lovely sexy wife too but from over the pond here in Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 I would like to say sincerely THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE , it is down to HEROES like you that we all stay free

it will be fine with me on those conditions what will make her confortable
thank you for the like will trat your lovely young lady with tender loving care we would meet at a 5 star hotel and i would greet her with champagne and chocolates with the aroma of roses. after a few slips of champagne then we would sit on the bed, i would massage her back and neck slowly moving my hands to her gorgeous breast. carefully removing her top then with my mouth tenderly kissing her neck down to her gorgeous breasy as my tongue dances across her sweet nipples. removing my top then her bottoms my hands slowly move to her love box. she put down her drink as i hands massage her love box until she squrits

Bro first I sincerely want to thank you for your service. Absolutely the most selfless act I think I've heard in along time, how your wife stands by your side and how you want to make sure she is satisfied. I'm a 47M good looking very much experienced in the bedroom. As far as a bull this is all new to me but I'm very much intrigued. I drive over the road and have no problem traveling especially if I can help out your wife as well as make sure you feel comfortable as well with the situation. I take extremely great care of my body if there is anything else just ask have a great rest of your weekend.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210107-124721.jpg
    Screenshot_20210107-124721.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 84

Scott
in this instance i think it would be for the best and i know you love her to go to this length and i wish you all the best- your a kind and considerate husband

Scott
Fellow Scott,
First...let me tell you how grateful I am for your service to this country. You are a hero and the country owes you more than it is likely giving.

Second...it is a selfless act you are doing. I would do the same as you, though it still has to be diffcult going from a Type A to here. You are brave and kind, and obviously love your wife.

I would love to help you situation anyway I can. I have dated pinay women before and know a little Tagalog. I know their culture well and know it is hard for her too. Feel free to contact me privately at my email at CHIPDALE130 at yahoo and we can talk more. Maybe there is a fit.
SCOTT