New here

We are a married couple and my wife has now for 20 years other men in our marriage. She likes rather the long-term affaires because to good sex insemination is somehow a must have for my wife. My wife mostly visits her lover, has weekends with him but also likes every now and then, a threesome at home. Going out frivolous we discovered for us and visited frequently ( before Covid ) an upscale night bar. When flirting with another men of her choice it did happen sometimes that she wanted him for more. It was for my wife somehow a very special kick to fuck with a stranger in the guest room of our house.

Attachments

• 2238025_1.jpg
    2238025_1.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 101
We are a married couple and my wife has now for 20 years other men in our marriage. She likes rather the long-term affaires because to good sex insemination is somehow a must have for my wife. My wife mostly visits her lover, has weekends with him but also likes every now and then, a threesome at home. Going out frivolous we discovered for us and visited frequently ( before Covid ) an upscale night bar. When flirting with another men of her choice it did happen sometimes that she wanted him for more. It was for my wife somehow a very special kick to fuck with a stranger in the guest room of our house.
Hello guys!
Where do you live?

Wow looking delicious recipes to eat fuck and lick hard all night without break

Can I be your wife's Lover?😍🍆

My wife had a weekend in December with her lover, with whom she had a relationship for 3 years before Covid. During Covid this relationship went cold and the attempt to revive it last year unfortunately failed. My wife no longer had the same feelings for him. Although, as she says, the sex was very good, it was probably the end of this relationship and we are looking for "fresh meat"