New Hotwife

sharedwife

Female
Aug 11, 2022
I am new to the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle. It has been mine and my husbands’s shared fantasy for me to be a hot wife and have a boyfriend and for my husband to be a cuck. We found a boyfriend for me and I have been seeing him for about two months. I told my husband about a couple of the times that I have been with him, but there have been times that I have not told him that I’ve seen him. These have been the times when my husband was out of town. My husband is upset that I have not told him of all the experiences that I have had with my boyfriend and that I haven’t sent pictures, etc. I never, ever meant t make my husband feel this way and I feel horrible about it. Do any hotwives always tell their husband that they’re seeing their boyfriend? I need to make this right because I do enjoy seeing the boyfriend but I don’t want to make my husband feel bad. Help!

Why don't you tell him? Isn't this supposed to be a shared endeavor and bring you two closer?

My wife has done the same thing and I'm struggling to accept it. I trusted her to do this and yet now I realize I can't trust her. It will probably mean the end of us. I can't deal with the betrayal.

I am new to the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle. It has been mine and my husbands’s shared fantasy for me to be a hot wife and have a boyfriend and for my husband to be a cuck. We found a boyfriend for me and I have been seeing him for about two months. I told my husband about a couple of the times that I have been with him, but there have been times that I have not told him that I’ve seen him. These have been the times when my husband was out of town. My husband is upset that I have not told him of all the experiences that I have had with my boyfriend and that I haven’t sent pictures, etc. I never, ever meant t make my husband feel this way and I feel horrible about it. Do any hotwives always tell their husband that they’re seeing their boyfriend? I need to make this right because I do enjoy seeing the boyfriend but I don’t want to make my husband feel bad. Help!
Why is it important to leave hubby out? You started by saying it was a shared fantasy.

Help me understand this. Its fine if ur hotwife fucks other guys with your knowledge, but its totally different if she does it and doesn't tell you? But she tells you after?
Hard to wrap head around that..
Seems clear to me. Different folks, different strokes.
They are not playing according to your desires but their own, and his are not being met.

Why don't you tell him? Isn't this supposed to be a shared endeavor and bring you two closer?

My wife has done the same thing and I'm struggling to accept it. I trusted her to do this and yet now I realize I can't trust her. It will probably mean the end of us. I can't deal with the betrayal.
I’m sorry to hear that. I would never want to leave my husband. I love the life we have

No, I don't tell my husband about my adventures always, he mostly attends and participates on dates, I tell him when I go out with his boss or friends, but if I meet a stranger I don't tell him anything, he knows I like to play alone and leaves me free, he is not jealous and he gets everything other men get.
Thank you for your reply. The thought was to all play together but distance and working conditions hasn’t allowed for that…..yet. Definitely want all three of us to play together.

Help me understand this. Its fine if ur hotwife fucks other guys with your knowledge, but its totally different if she does it and doesn't tell you? But she tells you after?
Hard to wrap head around that..
Let's try this.

You're at a restaurant:
The chef tells you that he dropped the last filet he has which you ordered, he can clean it like it never hit the floor.
The chef dropped the last filet he has which you ordered, he cleans it and serves without asking you.

Does that help?

Last edited:
Shared wife...you made your husband into a fool as he allowed you to have this bf for shared fun and yet at times you made this only your fun. That's just what my wife did! Big mistake!

My wife doesn't want to leave me either but that's no longer just up to her.

My advice to you is to tell your husband everything, and make sure you go overboard in your tease to make it very erotic for him. Do this a lot, over and over, not just a few times. Do this daily, and do it now. Otherwise anger will eventually set in your husbands mind for what you did to him. You have to replace that anger with eroticism. My wife hid this for two years and even if she wanted to I don't think she can get a good hold on all the details, as they would be blurred with times and things she did tell me. She was never any good at telling details in an erotic way, in fact she was downright poor in her delivery but I was too into the lifestyle so I tolerated it. With her poor detail delivery I often thought she needed to go to hotwife school, lol, or better yet immerse herself into reading as much as she could about the lifestyle but I don't think she thought it was worth her time. Another big mistake.

In any event, I think most of the details now would now be made up which is condescending and would only make me angrier. She made a huge blunder and she's not good at fixing things! She always thinks things will fix themselves with time by just ignoring it. Not this time. Things will never be the same as lack of trust and resentment has entered the picture.

My wife doesn't deserve a cuck hubby, she deserves a cheating husband. I've never been that kind of guy but it's no longer outside the realm. I do know if I cheated on her and she found out she'd leave me but at this point that's not something I'm overly worried about.

On second thought, I won't cheat on her. But I don't know where we're going as I'm very angry she did this to me and we weren't close enough to make this work like other couples do. If she thinks things will be ok if we just go back to vanilla she's mistaken. I don't think my resentment will ever go away. We've only been married three years and have no kids together so moving on won't be as difficult as one would think.

Oh, Sgt, if a wife does go off the reservation she damn well become come clean with hubby pretty soon afterwards. I could have lived with that.

Absolutely I agree.

Shared wife...you made your husband into a fool as he allowed you to have this bf for shared fun and yet at times you made this only your fun. That's just what my wife did! Big mistake!

My wife doesn't want to leave me either but that's no longer just up to her.

My advice to you is to tell your husband everything, and make sure you go overboard in your tease to make it very erotic for him. Do this a lot, over and over, not just a few times. Do this daily, and do it now. Otherwise anger will eventually set in your husbands mind for what you did to him. You have to replace that anger with eroticism. My wife hid this for two years and even if she wanted to I don't think she can get a good hold on all the details, as they would be blurred with times and things she did tell me. She was never any good at telling details in an erotic way, in fact she was downright poor in her delivery but I was too into the lifestyle so I tolerated it. With her poor detail delivery I often thought she needed to go to hotwife school, lol, or better yet immerse herself into reading as much as she could about the lifestyle but I don't think she thought it was worth her time. Another big mistake.

In any event, I think most of the details now would now be made up which is condescending and would only make me angrier. She made a huge blunder and she's not good at fixing things! She always thinks things will fix themselves with time by just ignoring it. Not this time. Things will never be the same as lack of trust and resentment has entered the picture.

My wife doesn't deserve a cuck hubby, she deserves a cheating husband. I've never been that kind of guy but it's no longer outside the realm. I do know if I cheated on her and she found out she'd leave me but at this point that's not something I'm overly worried about.

On second thought, I won't cheat on her. But I don't know where we're going as I'm very angry she did this to me and we weren't close enough to make this work like other couples do. If she thinks things will be ok if we just go back to vanilla she's mistaken. I don't think my resentment will ever go away. We've only been married three years and have no kids together so moving on won't be as difficult as one would think.

Oh, Sgt, if a wife does go off the reservation she damn well become come clean with hubby pretty soon afterwards. I could have lived with that.
I am so sorry that your situation has come to that. My husband knew of some of the times but not all of them. This has just been a couple of months. We had a VERY long talk and everything is good now.

Thank you for your reply. The thought was to all play together but distance and working conditions hasn’t allowed for that…..yet. Definitely want all three of us to play together.
then you need to talk with hubby about this. if all he wants is to be aware, what difference does it make if he is out of town or not?

are you sure you are not trying to hide something?

"the thought was to all play together"

She admits hiding that from hubby.
go back & re-read her post. she said....."I told my husband about a couple of the times that I have been with him, but there have been times that I have not told him that I’ve seen him".

apparently, he just wants to be aware & to see pics.