New Member, got cucked few months ago

Hi, I joined site after lurking for few weeks. I am 28 and wife is 31and have been married for about 1 ½ years -- we met in college, had been engaged for few years but the got married a bit earlier than we were planning after she was laid off during Covid so she could be on my health plan. She turned me into a cuckold in May of this year, when she cheated on me with a man she met at a friend's housewarming party.

At first I was really upset about it, and wondered if marriage was doomed, but once I got used to the idea, was surprised how much it excited me. She and guy have seen each other once or twice a month since then. For awhile we sort of pretended that I didn't know what was happening between them, just because it seemed to be less drama if he (his name is Geoff) and I sort of pretended they were "just friends." But, of course that only lasted for so long before it got to be silly.

He is also married, and is bit older (52). He has bragged to me that he LOVES screwing married women and has always done so.

Last edited:
Hi, I joined site after lurking for few weeks. I am 28 and wife is 31and have been married for about 1 ½ years -- we met in college, had been engaged for few years but the got married a bit earlier than we were planning after she was laid off during Covid so she could be on my health plan. She turned me into a cuckold in May of this year, when she cheated on me with a man she met at a friend's housewarming party.

At first I was really upset about it, and wondered if marriage was doomed, but once I got used to the idea, was surprised how much it excited me. She and guy have seen each other once or twice a month since then. For awhile we sort of pretended that I didn't know what was happening between them, just because it seemed to be less drama if he (his name is Geoff) and I sort of pretended they were "just friends." But, of course that only lasted for so long before it got to be silly.

He is also married, and is bit older (52). He has bragged to me that he LOVES screwing married women and has always done so.
@David Cy
Hi David, how do you feel now it’s been a few months?
As long as you’re happy I would carry on and enjoy the dynamic of their relationship.
Do you have a sexual relationship with your wife since they met? Is it now better or worse?
Has Geoff visited while you are there… do you like him? a bit of a player eh!

Sounds like she has gone for a Dom Father Figure. She’ll probably do whatever Geoff says and wants.
Tell me more

Please login or become a member to view