New Member-Want to share my wife so very badly. This is the first step.

lespaul59

Hello folks. Thanks for looking at my post. I want so badly to share my darling wife. To me, she is extremely sexy and quite adventurous. I consider myself quite lucky. I do, howeve long to see her pretty lips stretched around another's swollen cock, and her pussy and ass pounded by another man. Early in our relationship, she mentioned being taken by multiple partners as her ultimate fantasy. Being young, foolish and possessive, I quashed that idea quickly and she has not mentioned it again. Well, we are a little older now and I want that for her and for me. I guess sharing pictures of her is the first step. She loves posing for me but has no idea I am sharing them. Comments and suggestions are welcomedDSC_0624.jpgIMG_0510.JPGIMG_0529.JPGIMG_0530.JPG2007 Aug-Dec 175.jpgInkedDSC_0594_LI.jpgInkedDSC_0568-2_LI.jpg

That's 1 fine body on her. Dress her up sexy & take her to bar, a lounge, a club. U sit away from her & watch what happens. She can text u when she finds 1 she likes. Or u may see her hand on his cock, under the bar.
Encouragement is the key. Don't stop telling her it's ok with you, that's she's too gorgeous not to share!