Titty grab as first step

Dcucked

Male
I was talking to my wife about what things motivate us to have sex, ie pleasure, emotional connection, stress release etc, and we both feel sexual pleasure is the main motivator for both of us. She said she could have "just sex" with someone else but worries about how she would feel after and doesnt want to regret doing it. I understand that and have similar questions/concerns about the first time. So I said what if I was having sex with her while another guy was playing with her tits. She said that would be fine. I think that would be low risk and maybe she would feel fine after and be ok trying more another time. Now I need to find a couple who is ok doing that. We've agreed to go to a swingers club and hope to find an event soon.

A friend of mine and his wife decided someone could play with his wife's tits while him and his wife had sex. My friend was doing his wife doggie and their male friend was on his back playing with her tits. He asked if he could suck them as well she was agreeable. New friend started kissing and sucking her tits and kissing lower which of course caused his cock be near her head. My friend slowed down his pumping action and saw his wife take their friend in hand and slowly stroke him. His wife asked him if it was ok to kiss the other guys cock. Yes it was. Friend moves some more and now wife and friend are in a 69 and he withdrew for something and somes back and now friend and wife are side by side she is stroking him and he is playing with her tits kissing her neck and fingering her. She gets back in Doggie position and making out with the friend while her hubby is happyly fucking her. Since they are on the 8th or 9th floor my friend decides to open the curtains. He turns around just in time to see his wife swing her leg over the other guy and guide him in. A short time later he got his first but not his last sloppy seconds

One night I asked my wife if we could let one of my friends watch us fuck she was all for it. Everything was going great but I could tell my buddy was not gonna be able to keep his hands off her huge tIts…. Well, he stood up, came over and started groping her. My wife looked really turned on and said it’s about time you came and joined us.😍
I like it when friends join in on a hot wife. 🔥🔥🔥

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Night I met my wife I was fucking her. We were in the same room as 2 other couples. Me and 2 buddy and her and her 2 friends.
We met at the bar and headed back to her place after.
He all crashed on the living room.
Their theory was we would not try to fuck them.
Well that failed. I was fucking my soon to be wife. And my 1 buddy was beside us. When he realized what’s happening her got a little embarrassed. My wife laughed and told him not to look.
That was not the right answer. I took his hand and put it on her tit. She laughed he got embarrassed.
I finished. She didn’t bother putting her pants back on.
Little while later we went again. Buddy #2 realized what was going on. And he got closer. This time I got her shirt off. And I didn’t need to move his hand he wasn’t long grabbing her tits.
POV at this point. She was on her side I was behind her. He was laying in front of her. We were under a blanket. So was his hand.
Mid way we switched positions. She was on her back and this gave him better access to play with her tits. Everyone was joking about it.
It took some convincing but buddy #1 finally got on the other side and started playing with her tits too.
I finished. She covered up. Buddy 2 and I both stayed right there. And played with her tits.
Shortly after I wanted to go again.
Buddy 2 and I were both rubbing her tits and fingering her at this point. But he was also fingering one of the other girls. And she was jerking him off. I think my wife was too. Not 100%. Didn’t care.
I tell her to bend over so she does. Right over top of his cock. I fucker her while she titty fucked him. He wanted more. So he told her. Then his girl have him a bj. My wife helped a little.
When buddy 2 came. He moved over to the sofa and went to sleep.
She told buddy 1 he needed to come play with us. Her tits were lonely.

We’ve had many people just play with her tits while I fucked her.
He best friend would often come over and sleep in bed with us. Some days she would join some days she would just play with my wifes tits. Some times she would just watch.
He roommate would also walk in while we had sex and feel her up.

Night I met my wife I was fucking her. We were in the same room as 2 other couples. Me and 2 buddy and her and her 2 friends.
We met at the bar and headed back to her place after.
He all crashed on the living room.
Their theory was we would not try to fuck them.
Well that failed. I was fucking my soon to be wife. And my 1 buddy was beside us. When he realized what’s happening her got a little embarrassed. My wife laughed and told him not to look.
That was not the right answer. I took his hand and put it on her tit. She laughed he got embarrassed.
I finished. She didn’t bother putting her pants back on.
Little while later we went again. Buddy #2 realized what was going on. And he got closer. This time I got her shirt off. And I didn’t need to move his hand he wasn’t long grabbing her tits.
POV at this point. She was on her side I was behind her. He was laying in front of her. We were under a blanket. So was his hand.
Mid way we switched positions. She was on her back and this gave him better access to play with her tits. Everyone was joking about it.
It took some convincing but buddy #1 finally got on the other side and started playing with her tits too.
I finished. She covered up. Buddy 2 and I both stayed right there. And played with her tits.
Shortly after I wanted to go again.
Buddy 2 and I were both rubbing her tits and fingering her at this point. But he was also fingering one of the other girls. And she was jerking him off. I think my wife was too. Not 100%. Didn’t care.
I tell her to bend over so she does. Right over top of his cock. I fucker her while she titty fucked him. He wanted more. So he told her. Then his girl have him a bj. My wife helped a little.
When buddy 2 came. He moved over to the sofa and went to sleep.
She told buddy 1 he needed to come play with us. Her tits were lonely.

We’ve had many people just play with her tits while I fucked her.
He best friend would often come over and sleep in bed with us. Some days she would join some days she would just play with my wifes tits. Some times she would just watch.
He roommate would also walk in while we had sex and feel her up.
Sounds 🔥 😍