New To Hotwife Lifestyle

notfrommaryland

Hi All,

I just want to say thanks in advance for any help/advice that you can provide. For privacy purposes, I will introduce myself as L and my girlfriend as E (late 20's and early 30's respectively). We have been dating long distance for a little over four years now and she is absolutely wonderful. As a person, as a partner, as my other half. Not to mention she is AMAZING in bed. I love our sex life SO much. And I love her so much.

For a little while now, I have been interested in the idea of her being with another guy. I am not into humiliation or anything like that that I've been reading about. From my perspective, especially since we are long distance, I very much enjoy the thought of her being satisfied. As long as she is safe, comfortable and happy, whatever she wants to do with another guy is completely fine by me. TL;DR - Anyway, long story short, we are looking for some advice since we are new to this. She started by doing some mild flirting on Tinder and Hinge, but nothing too serious. She then flirted with my neighbor but nothing has come of that yet. As as of about two weeks ago, she has meet up with an old friend and has had sex with him twice now. I think this is absolutely exciting and I love when she tells me about it. I am so lucky to be with her and she genuinely cares about my feelings on that matter too which is great. We wanted to know if anyone who is experienced in this type of thing could give us any advice? To be honest, I don't really know what advice we are looking for, just anything that you think will help. Anything like where is the best place for her to meet guys for this type of thing...Tinder and Hinge seem shoddy as best. But we liked Tinder since it sort of has a reputation for being a hookup app. Or how we should approach topics like this with potential people she wants to be with. Literally anything would be helpful because we are both new to this. We both just learned what a "Hotwife" was about a week ago lol.

Thanks again!