New To This

Hi guys
My husband wants me to fuck other guys. We’ve talked about it a lot. He wants me to speak to other guys, start chatting & flirting with people & I want to give him what he needs
Where did you start with this
How did/do you meet people & get chatting to people?
I wouldn't know where to start lol
Hi sexy I'm too .my husband like fuck me another man if you like we can meet you

Hi guys
My husband wants me to fuck other guys. We’ve talked about it a lot. He wants me to speak to other guys, start chatting & flirting with people & I want to give him what he needs
I am your man if you like black cock x

Hi guys

First off....Is fucking other men something YOU want to do? My better half and I have been in the "lifestyle" for 20 years and I can tell you most assuredly (because we've seen it many times) that if your not on board completely with this....it's better that you don't do it. Your husband may be a bit disappointed and may even pout a little, but better he pout and be disappointed than ruin your marriage. You need to be totally secure in your marriage, totally trust each other, and more in love with each other than you were when you first got married.

That being said....My wife and I first approached inviting someone else into our sex life as "hot talk" during and after sex. Once we decided to make our fantasy talk a reality we approached it as something we could share together. An erotic experience that we both made the decision about and wanted. It has worked out great for us. We enjoy a sex life that most people only fantasize about. We took our time, did a lot of research, chatted to people who had experience in wife sharing/cuckolding (although I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be classified as a cuckold), found a good web site that allowed us to make contact with people in our area, and made it happen. We haven't regretted it since !

Be patient. Our first attempt wasn't successful. When the gentleman arrived she ran off to the bathroom and hid. LOL.....I didn't get upset or aggravated, I just explained to the gentleman that it wasn't going to happen and thanked him for his interest. Our second attempt was a complete success. I made contact with a gentleman and chatted with him over several days. Then we moved to a couple of phone calls (in which my better half talked to him too). Next we set a time and place to meet. We met, had drinks, talked, and she (not I ) suggested we retire to our room. The rest was one of the most erotic experiences we have ever had. The next day she told me if she had known it was that much fun she would have did it "years ago". LOL

We've been to allot of lifestyle parties and allot of clubs. I know at the end of the night, no matter how many cocks she has sucked (or pussy for that matter) or how many guys she has fucked....she will be going home with me, and that makes me smile from ear to ear as we're walking out the door and I see the look on other men's faces that says "you lucky son-of-a-bitch". Don't ya know it !!!! :)

Anyway....Hope I haven't preached too much. Please feel free to PM me and ask any question you might have. Best of luck !!!!

Last edited:
First off....Is fucking other men something YOU want to do? My better half and I have been in the "lifestyle" for 20 years and I can tell you most assuredly (because we've seen it many times) that if your not on board completely with this....it's better that you don't do it. Your husband may be a bit disappointed and may even pout a little, but better he pout and be disappointed than ruin your marriage. You need to be totally secure in your marriage, totally trust each other, and more in love with each other than you were when you first got married.

That being said....My wife and I first approached inviting someone else into our sex life as "hot talk" during and after sex. Once we decided to make our fantasy talk a reality we approached it as something we could share together. An erotic experience that we both made the decision about and wanted. It has worked out great for us. We enjoy a sex life that most people only fantasize about. We took our time, did a lot of research, chatted to people who had experience in wife sharing/cuckolding (although I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be classified as a cuckold), found a good web site that allowed us to make contact with people in out area, and made it happen. We haven't regretted it since !
Be patient. Our first attempt wasn't successful. When the gentleman arrived she ran off to the bathroom and hid. LOL.....I didn't get upset or aggravated, I just explained to the gentleman that it wasn't going to happen and thanked him for his interest. Our second attempt was a complete success. I made contact with a gentleman and chatted with him over several days. Then we moved to a couple of phone calls (in which my better half talked to him too). Next we set a time and place to meet. We met, had drinks, talked, and she (not me) suggested we retire to out room. The rest was one of the most erotic experiences we have ever had. The next day she told me if she had known it was that much fun she would have did it "years ago". LOL

Anyway....Hope I haven't preached too much. Please feel free to PM me and ask any question you might have. Best of luck !!!! :)

Hi

Thanks for this msg! It’s really helpful actually to hear about other people’s experiences!

I’m on board with testing the waters for sure
I think if only know in the situation if I wanted to fuck the other guy. Probably if I wasn’t sure i would do the same

I’m intrigued by it. I like playing with guys, teasing them, I like it when my husband is a bit jealous. I used to have a lot of fun with different guys & loved every minute do doing this for him seems like something I would enjoy even more in theory!
I like fucking & he wants to see me be a slut in front of him.

This will definitely be a see as we go situation, right now I like the idea of talking to guys, if someone takes my interest then we can take it from there.

Web spent a long time talking about it & turning him on, well turning men on in general is my favourite lol
I wouldn’t do it if I felt insecure st the time or if I felt in anyway it would have s bad effect on us. Our relationship is my world & I want to give him his deepest fantasy, I would get huge pleasure from that

Reactions: Uncledude55
Hi

Thanks for this msg! It’s really helpful actually to hear about other people’s experiences!

I’m on board with testing the waters for sure
I think if only know in the situation if I wanted to fuck the other guy. Probably if I wasn’t sure i would do the same

I’m intrigued by it. I like playing with guys, teasing them, I like it when my husband is a bit jealous. I used to have a lot of fun with different guys & loved every minute do doing this for him seems like something I would enjoy even more in theory!
I like fucking & he wants to see me be a slut in front of him.

This will definitely be a see as we go situation, right now I like the idea of talking to guys, if someone takes my interest then we can take it from there.

Web spent a long time talking about it & turning him on, well turning men on in general is my favourite lol
I wouldn’t do it if I felt insecure st the time or if I felt in anyway it would have s bad effect on us. Our relationship is my world & I want to give him his deepest fantasy, I would get huge pleasure from that

Awesome !!!! Then it sounds like your on your way.

I can give you the URL to a great web site where you can meet up with gentlemen to play with. Just let me know and I'll PM it to you.

The only other thing I would caution you on is (and I just picked up on this when you wrote it) jealousy. It can have no place within a sharing lifestyle, otherwise your on a path to ruin. That's the biggest thing couples new to this lifestyle stumble over. They think they want to get into the lifestyle but when it actually happens....many times the guy (and some times the woman) gets jealous. Then ya got trouble.

OK....I'm done preaching !!! LOL
Just wanted to help in anyway I can. We wish, and are glad some folks did, we had gotten some advice when we started. The journey has been awesome though !!!! :)

Awesome !!!! Then it sounds like your on your way.

I can give you the URL to a great web site where you can meet up with gentlemen to play with. Just let me know and I'll PM it to you.

The only other thing I would caution you on is (and I just picked up on this when you wrote it) jealousy. It can have no place within a sharing lifestyle, otherwise your on a path to ruin. That's the biggest thing couples new to this lifestyle stumble over. They think they want to get into the lifestyle but when it actually happens....many times the guy (and some times the woman) gets jealous. Then ya got trouble.

OK....I'm done preaching !!! LOL
Just wanted to help in anyway I can. We wish, and are glad some folks did, we had gotten some advice when we started. The journey has been awesome though !!!! :)

Yes I know what you mean, it’s definitely something I’m cautious of!
When I say jealousy I mean the reaction I get from him, the word jealous is probably a bit strong really.
He used to get very jealous when we were younger
But now he described it more of a pang of pain/pleasure. I think it’s part of what turns him on, that raw feeling. If I thought it was a kind of jealous that was emotional and not the kind that made him wana Fuck me even harder after that’s not what I’m looking for

Yes send me the link please

I really do appreciate your preaching lol

Reactions: Uncledude55