New toy boy for wife

desimilf80

Couple
Gold
Hi
Posting here after a long time, just wanted to share a new adventure with you.
About 3 months ago, Mrs. asked me if she could be friends with a new guy who works a few floors above and has been eyeing her and had asked her out for a coffee, there were a couple of red flags, one he was single, secondly local Indian, Anwar, so that increases the risk of meeting socially, we discussed this, but she was keen so she went ahead, she went out for dinner with him, told him that she was a married hotwife, invited him home, I met him, he was a good guy, he had not been with a hotwife before, so was shy and reserved at first, after a few drinks, kissed her. Next time, he came unannounced I was not home, Mrs. told me that he asked for a blow job, but she gave him kisses and a hand job instead in the bath as she was dressed and going out later and did not want any mess.

Last month he came over again, but Mrs was not in the mood, so we just had drinks, Friday last it was planned for Anwar to come over, wife told him it was ok, if he was ok for me to be in the room, as it had been a while since I had seen my wife get fucked by someone, and he was quite well built and younger than her. He was OK, he was fine.
Anwar was supposed to come over at 5 the plan being that we would go to a airbnb, but he got a bit eager and called to say that he would be early and drive us there, but the message was missed, he cam just after lunch, we were not expecting him till later, Mrs got really upset and walked off, locked the bedroom door and stayed put, anyway he was sort of ok, apologised a lot, and left, At 4 I asked her, if she was ok, or shall we call it off, she said that she would think about it, well a couple of hours later she came out dressed in a sari, looking really pretty, and said, lets go, so we did, I called him to meet us at the airbnb, anyway he was already there, so got uber eat meals and drinks, which was very nice.
He did not eat, but served us well, he was playing with Rachna's boobs from behind whilst she was eating, we watched some serial on TV, whilst she got in the mood with more vodka, both started kissing, Rachna was really keen on his chest, which was totally waxed and nibbling at his small nipples.

He was good, he made orgasm, very quickly and did not stop, kept going, when he cummed, he was down for just 10-15 mins, and was ready to go again, he was also a bit strong on her, he would thrust in hard and make her moan and gasp, and kept going. He was also talking dirty, later Rachna told me that she really enjoyed the strong thrusts and vulgar language. He also put a condom on his big finger, dipped it in vaseline and shoved it into her ass, that she was not expecting and did not appreciate, so told him to stop. but when she saw that there was a condom on the finger, she said that was ok.

Some pics for you to enjoy, all with a phone camera...First one is from the earlier meeting.DSCG287166.jpgDSCG09091.jpgDSCG09096.jpgDSCG09099.jpgDSCG287226.jpg

Last edited:
Morning After at home, after the shower, she was totally exhausted
DSCG276456.jpg

Boobs were paining from all the pressing and man handling, so we went shopping for a new support bra with strong elastic bands
DSCG286476.jpg

Most of her current bras are quite lacy and skimpy
1624800244822.png

Today evening, she was wearing the biggest smile from yesterday. She plans to take the Monday off to rest and go to the spa.

DSCG287356.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 557242

Boobs were paining from all the pressing and man handling, so we went shopping for a new support bra with strong elastic bands
View attachment 557243

View attachment 557245

Today evening, she was wearing the biggest smile from yesterday. She plans to take the Monday off to rest and go to the spa.

View attachment 557244
nice sari...would love to know that girl 😍😍😍😍😍

Reactions: desimilf80
View attachment 557242

View attachment 557243

View attachment 557245

View attachment 557244
She is perfect ! What a beautiful dirty girl !

Hi
Posting here after a long time, just wanted to share a new adventure with you.
About 3 months ago, Mrs. asked me if she could be friends with a new guy who works a few floors above and has been eyeing her and had asked her out for a coffee, there were a couple of red flags, one he was single, secondly local Indian, Anwar, so that increases the risk of meeting socially, we discussed this, but she was keen so she went ahead, she went out for dinner with him, told him that she was a married hotwife, invited him home, I met him, he was a good guy, he had not been with a hotwife before, so was shy and reserved at first, after a few drinks, kissed her. Next time, he came unannounced I was not home, Mrs. told me that he asked for a blow job, but she gave him kisses and a hand job instead in the bath as she was dressed and going out later and did not want any mess.

Last month he came over again, but Mrs was not in the mood, so we just had drinks, Friday last it was planned for Anwar to come over, wife told him it was ok, if he was ok for me to be in the room, as it had been a while since I had seen my wife get fucked by someone, and he was quite well built and younger than her. He was OK, he was fine.
Anwar was supposed to come over at 5 the plan being that we would go to a airbnb, but he got a bit eager and called to say that he would be early and drive us there, but the message was missed, he cam just after lunch, we were not expecting him till later, Mrs got really upset and walked off, locked the bedroom door and stayed put, anyway he was sort of ok, apologised a lot, and left, At 4 I asked her, if she was ok, or shall we call it off, she said that she would think about it, well a couple of hours later she came out dressed in a sari, looking really pretty, and said, lets go, so we did, I called him to meet us at the airbnb, anyway he was already there, so got uber eat meals and drinks, which was very nice.
He did not eat, but served us well, he was playing with Rachna's boobs from behind whilst she was eating, we watched some serial on TV, whilst she got in the mood with more vodka, both started kissing, Rachna was really keen on his chest, which was totally waxed and nibbling at his small nipples.

He was good, he made orgasm, very quickly and did not stop, kept going, when he cummed, he was down for just 10-15 mins, and was ready to go again, he was also a bit strong on her, he would thrust in hard and make her moan and gasp, and kept going. He was also talking dirty, later Rachna told me that she really enjoyed the strong thrusts and vulgar language. He also put a condom on his big finger, dipped it in vaseline and shoved it into her ass, that she was not expecting and did not appreciate, so told him to stop. but when she saw that there was a condom on the finger, she said that was ok.

Some pics for you to enjoy, all with a phone camera...First one is from the earlier meeting.View attachment 557228View attachment 557229View attachment 557230View attachment 557231View attachment 557232
She is perfect and so beautiful and sexy ! I’m gonna shoot massive load on my belly looking at your wife !