Nipple Rings are so "Hot"

Have you asked her all.my hotwife piercings have nade for great fore play . SINCE she has bedn pierced she is so mu h more sensitive. She lives when theyvare played with or pulled especially her nipples all women should be pierced
I have. She was going to get a vertical hood but was told her body wasn't right for it. She refuses to get anything else. I wish one of her boy friends would talk her into it. I'm sure she would do it for one of them

I have. She was going to get a vertical hood but was told her body wasn't right for it. She refuses to get anything else. I wish one of her boy friends would talk her into it. I'm sure she would do it for one of them
My wife has a VCH she hS it before her inner labia s she says when she wears a g sting or tight pants it stimulates her alot qhn she does thos i get tobtake her to the mall and she cant yse the elevator si walking uo the stairs can drive her.pussy crazy

Yes... having her pussy pierced is very stimulating.... What piercing is best really depends on your wife's anatomy.

Yes, going from14ga to 10ga in both spots increases the stimulation.

Yes on the VCH have the lower ball be larger. :cool: In time you might desire to add a "Triangle"... Google it.

You're a very Blessed man.

Just a closing note: Is your penis pierced? I have a wealth of knowledge from my own

RobBull
No never but my hotwife loves her piercings
SHE says walking and climbing stairs the vch really get her going and her nipple piercings hsve a direct link.to her pussy she wears tigbt tops thst show off the outline of her rings