Nipple Rings are so "Hot"

Rings are pretty intense how big are they with all respect
Don't forget a nipple shield that puts each nipple in a constant state of being elongated as seen on S below. She loves wearing the loops and bars... has quite the collection and likes knowing that she has them on and really gets off when she notices other people notice her piercings. The elongating shields below are a completely different story... when she goes out with no bra, these can be seen a county away and her nipples are in a constant state of discomfort and arousal. Without fail, if she is wearing these, she is soaking wet.

View attachment 1190321
My wifes nipple shields are non.piecing ki d then she puts in her large nipple rings hers are 1 in and 10 gs

Reactions: naturalcucky

My wifes nipple shields are non.piecing ki d then she puts in her large nipple rings hers are 1 in and 10 gs
My wife wears shelf bras alot so.nipes are exposed with her wearing a very form fiitiing top or a shear top. So.they really show up

Frist, when you are blessed to be pierced, nipples, cock, pussy you always have a longer bar, ring, etc to allow for the swelling.

At the same time you're always pierced will a starter gauge.

When the swelling has disappeared, you can use a tapper to up one gauge.

The piercing should always be in proportion to where it's located.

Mrloves12345: you sub wife has large nipples so she can go several gauges up which in return increase the ball sizes. Please show us her next gauge and short bars.​

While on on it..... bars are more popular rings for a good reason. When you turn a bar it's the same.... when toy turn a ring ir arches up and can cause discomfort.

• Love
Reactions: Mrloves12345
Frist, when you are blessed to be pierced, nipples, cock, pussy you always have a longer bar, ring, etc to allow for the swelling.

Mrloves12345: you sub wife has large nipples so she can go several gauges up which in return increase the ball sizes. Please show us her next gauge and short bars.​

While on on it..... bars are more popular rings for a good reason. When you turn a bar it's the same.... when toy turn a ring ir arches up and can cause discomfort.
What do you mean. Smaller bar? Bigger balls. That would look awesome I guess

While on on it..... bars are more popular rings for a good reason. When you turn a bar it's the same.... when toy turn a ring ir arches up and can
My Hotwife started with bars rhen went to.rings she has always liked nipple play
She went with bigger rings in time and also like to hang charms on them.when she goes out she like tops that show the outline of jer rings

My hotwifes first nipple piercings where 1/2 in 14ga her rings now are 1 in 10 ga she loves the weight as well.as being easier for extreme nipple play

Nipple Rings are sooooo "Hot"... They can be either bars or rings.
-Wife/GF: Please share how they have intensified your excitement and what gauge are you wearing now? What age did you get your nipples pierced? What draw you to get them pierced?....picture would be greatly appreciated.
-Guys: Don't you just love to tongue them...
My hotwife chad them.done about 2 years ago she became a hotwife 3 years ago. She has always had sensitive nipples her first piercings where 1/2 in 14 gacthey now are 1 in 10 ga when she goes outvro play she wears very form fitting top thin material so.the outline of her piecings realy show up she also.at times wears sheer tops that show of her piercings and her breast tattoos .
This was all intensified the l9nger she got into.the hotwife lifestyle. Her nipples have a direct link to her pussy

Definitely bigger bars with nipple sheilds
Yes with bars there are many different type of charms that can enhance the look....draw attention to... particularly under a sheer blouse.... that really draws guys attention

Attachments

• 0ace.jpg
    0ace.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 29a.jpeg
    29a.jpeg
    22.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 00332.jpg
    00332.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 24
My hotwife chad them.done about 2 years ago she became a hotwife 3 years ago. She has always had sensitive nipples her first piercings where 1/2 in 14 gacthey now are 1 in 10 ga when she goes outvro play she wears very form fitting top thin material so.the outline of her piecings realy show up she also.at times wears sheer tops that show of her piercings and her breast tattoos .
This was all intensified the l9nger she got into.the hotwife lifestyle. Her nipples have a direct link to her pussy
having breast tattoos along with 10 gauge nipple piercings is "Hot".....

Guys remember that nipple piercings make the slut's nipples so sensitive that its felt direct to her Clit..... or as I like to say the triangle connection. :cool:

Let me add that VH should be sized to 8 gauge with the lower ball always heavier than the top one.

Have her walk in heels, wearing a short pleated skirt, shaved with no panties and she'll constantly be excited....maybe ever HO organism.

Have fun

having breast tattoos along with 10 gauge nipple piercings is "Hot".....

Guys remember that nipple piercings make the slut's nipples so sensitive that its felt direct to her Clit..... or as I like to say the triangle connection. :cool:

Let me add that VH should be sized to 8 gauge with the lower ball always heavier than the top one.

Have her walk in heels, wearing a short pleated skirt, shaved with no panties and she'll constantly be excited....maybe ever HO organism.

Have fun
She does that sometimes when we go shopping or somewhere she has to walk alot she will.wear a tight thong that really rubs her clit you ate so right about different size balls her VCH IS PRESENTLY A 12 GA
Yes with bars there are many different type of charms that can enhance the look....draw attention to... particularly under a sheer blouse.... that really draws guys attention
She has 1 in 10 ga rimgs she hangs charms off them.when she really wants to really get noticed she has a decorative charm.it light weight but its the size of z quarter bshe also at time connects chain between her rings when she has gone to a lifestyle club she will wear top that exposes her breast covered by a bolero jacket that doesnt cover much when walking in public but the jacket shows off her cleavage but only has one button

Natural cucky the double nipple piercings are awesome your lady is awesome how big are her rings with all respect