Nipple Rings are so "Hot"

Don't forget a nipple shield that puts each nipple in a constant state of being elongated as seen on S below. She loves wearing the loops and bars... has quite the collection and likes knowing that she has them on and really gets off when she notices other people notice her piercings. The elongating shields below are a completely different story... when she goes out with no bra, these can be seen a county away and her nipples are in a constant state of discomfort and arousal. Without fail, if she is wearing these, she is soaking wet.

View attachment 1190321
Love to see my wife wearing these

Frist, when you are blessed to be pierced, nipples, cock, pussy you always have a longer bar, ring, etc to allow for the swelling.

At the same time you're always pierced will a starter gauge.

When the swelling has disappeared, you can use a tapper to up one gauge.

The piercing should always be in proportion to where it's located.

Mrloves12345: you sub wife has large nipples so she can go several gauges up which in return increase the ball sizes. Please show us her next gauge and short bars.​

While on on it..... bars are more popular rings for a good reason. When you turn a bar it's the same.... when toy turn a ring ir arches up and can cause discomfort.
You can do.thecsame with rings along with pulling on the rings plus you can add chains or weights which will.pull.on the nipple

Yes, you would have the keys to the lock.......

All good stuff..... have fun exploring.... :cool:
6 rings ny wife has rings lije tgat seeing decorated PUSSY IS SO AWESOME
My sub wife just took her first one two months ago. Looks stunning on her. Can’t wait till she get’s her real bar to replace this one. What do you guys think?
Definitely need larger ga bars and length

Natural cucky the double nipple piercings are awesome your lady is awesome how big are her rings with all respect
The double piercing are awesome along with the karge rings how big are her beautiful br3ats and what size are the rings i hope she wears outfits that show tgem offmy wife dies especially when shes going out to fetish cluvs or parties

Don't forget a nipple shield that puts each nipple in a constant state of being elongated as seen on S below. She loves wearing the loops and bars... has quite the collection and likes knowing that she has them on and really gets off when she notices other people notice her piercings. The elongating shields below are a completely different story... when she goes out with no bra, these can be seen a county away and her nipples are in a constant state of discomfort and arousal. Without fail, if she is wearing these, she is soaking wet.

View attachment 1190321
Wish my wife would get some

Reactions: Mannyman1969
Yes... having her pussy pierced is very stimulating.... What piercing is best really depends on your wife's anatomy.

Yes, going from14ga to 10ga in both spots increases the stimulation.

Yes on the VCH have the lower ball be larger. :cool: In time you might desire to add a "Triangle"... Google it.

You're a very Blessed man.

Just a closing note: Is your penis pierced? I have a wealth of knowledge from my own

RobBull
No.im.not pierced..great gential pircing. Is very stimulating for my wifr
Love theclarge rings what size are her double nipe piercing

having breast tattoos along with 10 gauge nipple piercings is "Hot".....

Guys remember that nipple piercings make the slut's nipples so sensitive that its felt direct to her Clit..... or as I like to say the triangle connection. :cool:

Let me add that VH should be sized to 8 gauge with the lower ball always heavier than the top one.

Have her walk in heels, wearing a short pleated skirt, shaved with no panties and she'll constantly be excited....maybe ever HO organism.

Have fun
My wife has a VCH Ring 3/4 12 GA nd 4 pairs of inner labis rings 3/4 in 12 ga she lijes me to lace up.her labias lime chazity and makes ber hotwife date unlace the ribbon it drives then crazy because she like to play with there cock.while trying ro.untie the ribbon

• Love
Reactions: Firefighter195
I’d love it if my hotwife did the labia piercings. So hot
My wife loves her piercings The VCH is very stimulating just walking or wearing a tight G string or thong .She is talking about getting her VCH RING changed to a bigger size she has 8 inner labia rings She loves to use them as chasity at time by lacing them with a ribbon like a corset. She also has a gold chain with a little padlock when she wants to tease one of her fuck dates he has to find the key to.unlick her pussy to fuck

Reactions: Firefighter195
I’d love it if my hotwife did the labia piercings. So hot
Have you asked her all.my hotwife piercings have nade for great fore play . SINCE she has bedn pierced she is so mu h more sensitive. She lives when theyvare played with or pulled especially her nipples all women should be pierced

Nipple Rings are sooooo "Hot"... They can be either bars or rings.
-Wife/GF: Please share how they have intensified your excitement and what gauge are you wearing now? What age did you get your nipples pierced? What draw you to get them pierced?....picture would be greatly appreciated.
-Guys: Don't you just love to tongue them...
My hotwife got into tbe lifestyle about 5 years ago .Her nippleshave a direct link.to her pussy after two years into the lifestyle and get breats implants she decided on nipple ri gs she first had 1/2 in 14 ga rings she recently chznged them.to 1 in 10 ga rings her outfit really show of the outlone of them she sonetimes wesrs semi sheer top that show off her DOUBLE F tits and her piercings feel free to ask me anything Bob