Not sure but I think she’s cheated before…

Couple of updates, I posted this last week on BlacktoWhite website but I saw it fitting to mention it here too.

Wife had a reaaaally good time apparently with her best friend during her bachelorette party past weekend and I saw the dress she was wearing. It was a really tight black dress she wore for her birthday dinner and knowing that, I feel like she probably got all the attention as opposed to her friend the soon to be bride. She said it was a lot of fun bar hopping and whatnot. She told me drank more than she’s drank in a long time and she was like sloppy drunk, she was apologizing because she said she someone danced on her and she didn’t even realize it. She thought it was one of her girls because when she dances she twerks on her girl friends and stuff like that. Idk how you don’t feel an erect penis poking your ass… but yea she said she was dancing and after a while she turned around a guy was behind her haha I asked what he looked like and she said just a tall guy with long hair. I didn’t pry too much but the fact her ass was in another man’s crotch sent me over the moon.
She told me that’s why she doesn’t drink like that anymore because she’s a lightweight and she was falling over by the end of the night. They wouldn’t serve their party anymore drinks because of her. On top of that, she didn’t wear her wedding rings… she could’ve forgotten them but it turns me on to think that was probably intentional. I didn’t even ask but I’m sure she got hit on a lot too. Tell me what you guys think though? Am I thinking too hard into this or is it a sign lol dancing is pretty innocent IMO but you never know.

So tell me what you guys think… is this like sort of proof that she probably has cheated in the past or that she would more than likely cheat on me again? (cucking me in the process hopefully) am I just like over thinking it?

(Pics are what she posted awhile ago in that tiny black dress the ones i just shared)
Sounds pretty fucking hot. I would encourage her to go out with her friends more. It sounds like its in a safe space for her to let loose.

Sounds pretty fucking hot. I would encourage her to go out with her friends more. It sounds like its in a safe space for her to let loose.
That’s true and yea I’ve been trying to get her to go out a lot more and to drink more and just have fun on her own.

I tell my wife, "A free drink is a free drink." Go have fun, right?

I do think it's promising on a couple different levels: She's comfortable enough to share a story like that with you, and when the conditions are right(buzzed/drunk), she's down to grind. LOL Are you interested in the cuck aspect of the lifestyle or are you more of Stag/Vixen type?

Reactions: trickster0802
Couple of updates, I posted this last week on BlacktoWhite website but I saw it fitting to mention it here too.

Wife had a reaaaally good time apparently with her best friend during her bachelorette party past weekend and I saw the dress she was wearing. It was a really tight black dress she wore for her birthday dinner and knowing that, I feel like she probably got all the attention as opposed to her friend the soon to be bride. She said it was a lot of fun bar hopping and whatnot. She told me drank more than she’s drank in a long time and she was like sloppy drunk, she was apologizing because she said she someone danced on her and she didn’t even realize it. She thought it was one of her girls because when she dances she twerks on her girl friends and stuff like that. Idk how you don’t feel an erect penis poking your ass… but yea she said she was dancing and after a while she turned around a guy was behind her haha I asked what he looked like and she said just a tall guy with long hair. I didn’t pry too much but the fact her ass was in another man’s crotch sent me over the moon.
She told me that’s why she doesn’t drink like that anymore because she’s a lightweight and she was falling over by the end of the night. They wouldn’t serve their party anymore drinks because of her. On top of that, she didn’t wear her wedding rings… she could’ve forgotten them but it turns me on to think that was probably intentional. I didn’t even ask but I’m sure she got hit on a lot too. Tell me what you guys think though? Am I thinking too hard into this or is it a sign lol dancing is pretty innocent IMO but you never know.

So tell me what you guys think… is this like sort of proof that she probably has cheated in the past or that she would more than likely cheat on me again? (cucking me in the process hopefully) am I just like over thinking it?

(Pics are what she posted awhile ago in that tiny black dress the ones i just shared)
I think what someone else said may be accurate - that she could be testing you in a way to feel out your response. She could also just be trying to make you a bit jealous because women sometimes find that hot, to have a man get jealous over them.

However, I'd also say you probably got a toned down version of what happened. I've found my wife tends to do this, like while back she was giggling reading messages on her phone and I asked what was going on and she said her friends were all making naughty comments about the hot gym teacher at the school. I asked her "oh yeah and what was your naughty comment" and she denied that she said anything and that she didn't personally find him that hot. Later I checked the chat and sure enough she had written "I'd hit that... if I wasn't happily married."

At a bachelorette party, if its a group of wilder women, they will tend to egg one another on and can become sort of competitive, in terms trying to show off and go further than their friends. It seems quite possible events occurred as your wife described initially.... but then she turned around and danced with the guy and let him grope her / maybe made out with him. I think sometimes chicks do stuff like that and in their head they're justifying it, thinking "it was just a joke - I was just doing it to tease him." Then you got the sanitized version of the story, which maybe was out of guilt and made her feel better to partially divulge it, or to see how you'd react / because it turned her on in some way for you to know. Also possible she was so drunk she vaguely remembers dancing with a guy but not exactly what happened. She might also want to tell you in advance, in case you somehow find out later on from one of her friends / their husbands, that she danced with a dude, you'll think you already know the context and it won't sound as bad.

My wife got hit on relentlessly when she was wearing her ring, so that doesn't matter much. Obviously some guys won't hit on a married woman, but many will. My wife dressed pretty conservatively and definitely cucked me, and only told me bits and pieces for years--dancing at first, then it was revised to a kiss here or there, then it was kissing/making out, then it was fucking at an apartment or hotel. Quiet shy girls can be the most surprising, believe me. Even though I encouraged her, she still held stuff back, even today. It's also worth pointing out that the more of your wife's friends are single or cheating on their partners, the more likely your wife is as well. Staying out late, staying with friends overnight, going out with only girls, are all warning/cuckold signs. Wanting more or less sex than usual is also a sign she is cheating. Going down on her after she gets home might give you an idea: does she freak out? Honestly, you should talk to her, because she has probably already cheated.

My wife got hit on relentlessly when she was wearing her ring, so that doesn't matter much. Obviously some guys won't hit on a married woman, but many will. My wife dressed pretty conservatively and definitely cucked me, and only told me bits and pieces for years--dancing at first, then it was revised to a kiss here or there, then it was kissing/making out, then it was fucking at an apartment or hotel. Quiet shy girls can be the most surprising, believe me. Even though I encouraged her, she still held stuff back, even today. It's also worth pointing out that the more of your wife's friends are single or cheating on their partners, the more likely your wife is as well. Staying out late, staying with friends overnight, going out with only girls, are all warning/cuckold signs. Wanting more or less sex than usual is also a sign she is cheating. Going down on her after she gets home might give you an idea: does she freak out? Honestly, you should talk to her, because she has probably already cheated.
It probably because she is so sexy

I tell my wife, "A free drink is a free drink." Go have fun, right?

I do think it's promising on a couple different levels: She's comfortable enough to share a story like that with you, and when the conditions are right(buzzed/drunk), she's down to grind. LOL Are you interested in the cuck aspect of the lifestyle or are you more of Stag/Vixen type?
Very true haha

I think so too. And yea I’m liking that more and more. I think it’s a good sign at least for starters.
Honestly I’m not sure. I’m very new to this and I don’t even know what that is lol

I think what someone else said may be accurate - that she could be testing you in a way to feel out your response. She could also just be trying to make you a bit jealous because women sometimes find that hot, to have a man get jealous over them.

However, I'd also say you probably got a toned down version of what happened. I've found my wife tends to do this, like while back she was giggling reading messages on her phone and I asked what was going on and she said her friends were all making naughty comments about the hot gym teacher at the school. I asked her "oh yeah and what was your naughty comment" and she denied that she said anything and that she didn't personally find him that hot. Later I checked the chat and sure enough she had written "I'd hit that... if I wasn't happily married."

At a bachelorette party, if its a group of wilder women, they will tend to egg one another on and can become sort of competitive, in terms trying to show off and go further than their friends. It seems quite possible events occurred as your wife described initially.... but then she turned around and danced with the guy and let him grope her / maybe made out with him. I think sometimes chicks do stuff like that and in their head they're justifying it, thinking "it was just a joke - I was just doing it to tease him." Then you got the sanitized version of the story, which maybe was out of guilt and made her feel better to partially divulge it, or to see how you'd react / because it turned her on in some way for you to know. Also possible she was so drunk she vaguely remembers dancing with a guy but not exactly what happened. She might also want to tell you in advance, in case you somehow find out later on from one of her friends / their husbands, that she danced with a dude, you'll think you already know the context and it won't sound as bad.
Yea I think you’re right too. Women do tend to do that and she’s no different. I would get watered down stories all the time. Especially when she was back in college on her own. It was always something like her getting hit on but she ignored it and then I find out later something different. So yea. Similar to your story I’m sure there were a couple details left out.
Also gonna have to say that’s probably the only reason she told me to. Because a lot of her friends probably saw that and I’m sure she wouldn’t want it “blowing up” in her face. Not that I’m even mad about it but I do like to know these things. It turns me on lol

Reactions: hotwifelexi
Damn she's a hottie. That body is amazing

I definitely wouldn't be surprised if she cheated on you with how much attention she probably gets
She looks fantastic
Thank you guys! And yea I’m sure it’s happened at least once. I wouldn’t be surprised either. Hell with all the attention she gets just at work, I’m sure even a coworker or customer might have gotten a bit of action. She’s a flirt even though she doesn’t realize it

Yea same here. The rings don’t stop shit when it comes to being hit on or cat calling. Exactly, some won’t but a lot will. A lot have no shame and a couple rings never mattered much to those people. She’d dress appropriate but her curves are hard to hide so even dressing casual was an invitation to be hit on.
I believe that 100%. The sweet quiet ones are usually the craziest.
That’s also true. So maybe it’s a good that a lot of her friends are single and one of her best friends is a cheater too? Maybe it’ll make this easier?
we have slowed down on sex a bit but that’s mainly my fault because usually I’m a bit unsatisfied because I know what she deserves and I wanna be able to watch her get just that. If that makes sense.
But even then she doesn’t seem to be too worried that we’ve been having sex a bit less… so either she masturbates or she’s getting it somewhere else always?

That’s interesting.. why would she freak if I went down on her after her getting home? I really am curious about this part.
And yea honestly she probably has but I think if I asked her she would deny it. And I don’t want to be wrong about her and bring all this up just to have it shot down.

Reactions: hotwifelexi
Just thinking outside the box for a minute. Next time she's going out with her friends, get her a hotel room, a place where they can meet up and put on their "finishing touches". Tell her that your concerned about her or her friends drivng drunk and you want to make sure she's safe. If they all know about the room and there are a few of her friends that would do something like invite a guy, or a group of guys back to the room then Voila! You've got her in a situation where she has plenty of opportunity and time to let her defenses down and submmit to a seduction.

While this isn't broad-brush stroke, universally true, in my experience, once a cheater, always a cheater.

I'm of the opinion in this case that if she's willing to give into lust and desire, and take the risk of cheating, she's likely more inclined, at least to consider, doing the hot wife thing.

This has been my experience with my own wife, KK, as well as women I've carried on affairs with. In KK's case, she's never been happily monogamous, even from the time we were just dating. Before we transitioned to the hot wife thing, she was a cheater - dozens of men have had her mouth, pussy, and ass in that context. Now, even though she has "permission," KK still cheats. It's a power thing, her "little secret." I find it extraordinarily erotic and hot.

Yea I think you’re right too. Women do tend to do that and she’s no different. I would get watered down stories all the time. Especially when she was back in college on her own. It was always something like her getting hit on but she ignored it and then I find out later something different. So yea. Similar to your story I’m sure there were a couple details left out.
Also gonna have to say that’s probably the only reason she told me to. Because a lot of her friends probably saw that and I’m sure she wouldn’t want it “blowing up” in her face. Not that I’m even mad about it but I do like to know these things. It turns me on lol
Oh yeah, you just made me remember the ultimate watered down story, that was part of the reason I probably got interested in sharing... Before we got married my now wife and I broke up for a few months. It was actually because I had not proposed after 8 years of dating and she was done waiting around for me. Anyway, long story short, when we got back together, she said had gone on a couple dates. I asked if anything had happened and she admitted a guy kissed her good-night when he dropped her off. I felt like that had to be total bullshit but she assured me that was all that happened.

Four years later, while at a bar, I can't even remember how it came up but she revealed that she'd not only had sex with the guy but dated him right up until the point I proposed to her and was fucked repeatedly. After I proposed she immediately went and dumped him lol... I didn't hear any of this until years after the fact.

Oh yeah, you just made me remember the ultimate watered down story, that was part of the reason I probably got interested in sharing... Before we got married my now wife and I broke up for a few months. It was actually because I had not proposed after 8 years of dating and she was done waiting around for me. Anyway, long story short, when we got back together, she said had gone on a couple dates. I asked if anything had happened and she admitted a guy kissed her good-night when he dropped her off. I felt like that had to be total bullshit but she assured me that was all that happened.

Four years later, while at a bar, I can't even remember how it came up but she revealed that she'd not only had sex with the guy but dated him right up until the point I proposed to her and was fucked repeatedly. After I proposed she immediately went and dumped him lol... I didn't hear any of this until years after the fact.
Omg, lol... so I just brought this up again with my wife while we were out for dinner a drinks. Eventually got her into talking about it and at one point she said "well, we broke up and I was single and I was angry at you and I decided I just wanted to get some dicks" and I was like "wait, how many dicks" and she goes "oh, uhhh, I don't know, I don't remember" so I pressed her on it and eventually she said "well maybe two" and admitted to fucking this guy she met at a club, who she previously said she just made out with.

So first it was, she kissed a guy who dropped her off after a date. Then she had a relationship with one guy for a couple months and they fucked, probably several times and she made out with a brazillian guy at a club - but that's it! Now, of course, it turns out she fucked both guys, which is what I suspected all along because I know my wife is a total slut... which is what attracted me to her in the first place.

Its funny how she knows it turns me on when she's slutty and she likes me to call her a dirty slut when we fucked.... but then she doesn't actually tell me the full truth of the things she's done and when she does, she gets sort of defensive and embarrassed, repeatedly emphasizing how we were apart and I made her do it because I wouldn't commit lol.

EDIT - created a new thread to share further unexpected developments from this story

Last edited:
Just thinking outside the box for a minute. Next time she's going out with her friends, get her a hotel room, a place where they can meet up and put on their "finishing touches". Tell her that your concerned about her or her friends drivng drunk and you want to make sure she's safe. If they all know about the room and there are a few of her friends that would do something like invite a guy, or a group of guys back to the room then Voila! You've got her in a situation where she has plenty of opportunity and time to let her defenses down and submmit to a seduction.
Haha that’s a good idea except all of her friends are pretty cool with me. They wouldn’t put her in a situation like that I don’t think. Just based off of what I know about them. But honestly that is a really good idea, I could imagine that she would put up a good fight but if she was drunk enough she would let her guard down and give that pussy up for someone bigger and sexier… I’m getting riled up thinking about it.
I wish she had more whores for friends lol