'Not that sort of woman that can have orgasms'

Trevgreen

My mate sent me this. My wife in the thong that I fucking bought her. I've been trying to chat her into cuckolding me but she has never agreed to it. Says it's my fantasy not hers.
I told my mate that I was trying to get her to cuck me. His jaw hit the floor. Then he laughed and said 'I will fuck the shit out of her.' I ignored that. Two days later he sent me this.
He said she couldn't get her jeans off fast enough. She has literally never made a sound when we have sex. I didn't think she liked sex much. She told me she is 'not that type of woman that can have orgasms'.
Not that sort of woman that can have orgasms

Last edited:
Fuck yeah! He said she couldn't get her jeans off fast enough. And she has literally never made a sound when we have sex. I didn't think she liked sex much.

Reactions: robandkate
Fuck yeah! He said she couldn't get her jeans off fast enough. And she has literally never made a sound when we have sex. I didn't think she liked sex much.

That is so hot! I love talking to guys who fuck my wife about how hot she is in bed with them. My wife loves being the 'fun fuck' for some of our married friends.