Men that desires sex with a pregnant woman

It’s been a while since my wife was pregnant, I really wasn’t aware that she would be appealing to men, are there guys out there that have not experienced sex with a pregnant woman that keen to try ?

I really regret not sharing her , as the thought is a big turn on.!
Wow i love and like pregnant woman and I do it many time .it's feeling and smell amazing

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Pregnant is sexy. Tits get nice and full and firm. Usually they’re hornier so they get nice and creamed up also. Nothing better than shooting your load into something you can’t get pregnant twice.
Biologically, she can get pregnant while she is pregnant during the first months
technically yes: “Superfetation is a rare event that involves getting pregnant a second time while you’re already pregnant. It’s so uncommon that cases of superfetation often make headlines. Your body does a good job preventing subsequent pregnancies once an embryo is developing inside your uterus. Your chance of experiencing superfetation is near zero.”

Biologically, she can get pregnant while she is pregnant during the first months
technically yes: “Superfetation is a rare event that involves getting pregnant a second time while you’re already pregnant. It’s so uncommon that cases of superfetation often make headlines. Your body does a good job preventing subsequent pregnancies once an embryo is developing inside your uterus. Your chance of experiencing superfetation is near zero.”