Officially cucked

We met with the guy (20 plus years her junior) last night for drinks and talk to make sure they hit it off and they did.
His hotel room was around the corner from where we had met..
After drinks and talking, the question was posed by him if she/we wanted to go back to his hotel. She replied yes...
As we walked in the lobby area, I knew in just a few moments I was going to be cucked for the first time..
Before sitting in the lobby while she was upstairs, I kissed her and told her to have fun to which she replied “oh I will”..
Not long after they were on his room, he began sending me pics.. everything from her naked, his cock resting on her stockinged foot, to him holding a condom to a few of his big 8” buried deep inside her..
They went two rounds..

Attachments

• D33A01A8-5B05-44F4-AC6B-7B1D0E196CEF.jpeg
    D33A01A8-5B05-44F4-AC6B-7B1D0E196CEF.jpeg
    78.5 KB · Views: 187
  • 3E2A270A-6A29-42FF-93DE-CEE6D7F31131.jpeg
    3E2A270A-6A29-42FF-93DE-CEE6D7F31131.jpeg
    62 KB · Views: 189
Congratulation, Bluegrass. I have started ”that conversation“ for several years and I don’t think my wife will ever warm up to the idea. You have me a little jealous. My wife is about the same age as yours.

We met with the guy (20 plus years her junior) last night for drinks and talk to make sure they hit it off and they did.
After drinks and talking, the question was posed by him if she/we wanted to go back to his hotel. She replied yes...
As we walked in the lobby area, I knew in just a few moments I was going to be cucked for the first time..
Before sitting in the lobby while she was upstairs, I kissed her and told her to have fun to which she replied “oh I will”..
Not long after they were on his room, he began sending me pics.. everything from her naked, his cock resting on her stockinged foot, to him holding a condom to a few of his big 8” buried deep inside her..
They went two rounds..
Congratulations! Sounds like a great experience for all of you :)

They went two rounds..
Well it was very thoughtful and kind of the bull, and your now hot wife , to share their time of passion with you. It seems as though they possibly would be interested in subjugating you to some interesting possibilities, maybe fluffing , cleanup, videoing . You never know ....

They went two rounds..
This has pretty much been our scenario over the years when traveling on vacation. Stacey and I meet the guy in a public setting, usually a bar or restaurant, and get to know one another. We've usually already vetted him and spoken extensively but have always met a potential lover as a couple. I always loved the excitement and anxiety of watching them chit chat, lightly touch, flirt, etc. Then in most instances I followed them to the resort or hotel lobby - watching them touch and kiss along the way - and usually waited downstairs in the bar while they enjoyed one another. I rarely was invited to the room - only when we had a suite so I could listen from the living area - never in the same room. But more times than not I waited downstairs or in an adjacent area - sometimes for hours.