Older Hotwives?

Just wondering if there are a lot of older women say 50 and over, married or single, who have graduated to the swinging lifestyle.
I get the feeling that society has lost a lot of their old prudish ways and women are "allowed" more freedom to fulfill their sexual kinks & needs.
My opinion for what it's worth is as long as they are happy, whether that is hotwifing, cuckolding or plain swinging and it's variations it should not be frowned on.
What do others think ,and it would be great to hear what the females have to say on it as well?
I got started fucking older women when I was 18, cutting grass and doing yardwork and other stuff to earn some money, Some of those older ladies were ready to put out for an 18 yo bbc. I'm 33 now and still enjoy fucking older ladies.

My GF was 46 when she began being a GF/
Hotwife. She has 1 bull she see for "sport
fucking" 3 or 4 time a month.
She's also seen pay for play dates.
She 54 now and sexier than ever. We were
out last night and see saw her bull at the bar.
She went over to him and text me that they
were going out to the car "it shouldn't be long
and I'll come back with cock breath and give
you a nice fresh cummy kiss"
Strangely, it turned me on like crazy??

My GF was 46 when she began being a GF/
Hotwife. She has 1 bull she see for "sport
fucking" 3 or 4 time a month.
She's also seen pay for play dates.
She 54 now and sexier than ever. We were
out last night and see saw her bull at the bar.
She went over to him and text me that they
were going out to the car "it shouldn't be long
and I'll come back with cock breath and give
you a nice fresh cummy kiss"
Strangely, it turned me on like crazy??
Most cucks get turned on by that. I like to use women and see how their husbands/bfs react.

Just wondering if there are a lot of older women say 50 and over, married or single, who have graduated to the swinging lifestyle.
I get the feeling that society has lost a lot of their old prudish ways and women are "allowed" more freedom to fulfill their sexual kinks & needs.
My opinion for what it's worth is as long as they are happy, whether that is hotwifing, cuckolding or plain swinging and it's variations it should not be frowned on.
What do others think ,and it would be great to hear what the females have to say on it as well?
Jo just turned 57 and I got her into cucking me when she was just a young woman of 53.I hope she continues for many years to cum

My wife is 65 and has worked at our local uiversity for 25 years. The male students quickly started hitting on her. When she told me that they were hitting but she said it was just harmless banter. I told her only one way to find out and gave her permission flurt back and call their bluff. She was uneasy at first but loved all the attention. It was about 3 months later she came home after being "out with the girls" sat down and started crying. Long story short she had fucked her first student. He ended up telling all his buddies who then threatened to turn her in if she didn't put out. It took 3yrs for all them to move on. However, they used her as their private whore during that three years. She has continued over the years but is much more careful and makes sure she is in control. She has fucked countless young bulls and continues to service her bulls weekly. I loved seeing her blossum.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231218_093611_VLC.jpg
    Screenshot_20231218_093611_VLC.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 173
  • Screenshot_20231218_150847_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231218_150847_Gallery.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 91
  • 071.PNG
    071.PNG
    163 KB · Views: 90
  • 067.JPG
    067.JPG
    229.7 KB · Views: 103
My wife is 65 and has worked at our local uiversity for 25 years. The male students quickly started hitting on her. When she told me that they were hitting but she said it was just harmless banter. I told her only one way to find out and gave her permission flurt back and call their bluff. She was uneasy at first but loved all the attention. It was about 3 months later she came home after being "out with the girls" sat down and started crying. Long story short she had fucked her first student. He ended up telling all his buddies who then threatened to turn her in if she didn't put out. It took 3yrs for all them to move on. However, they used her as their private whore during that three years. She has continued over the years but is much more careful and makes sure she is in control. She has fucked countless young bulls and continues to service her bulls weekly. I loved seeing her blossum.
Mmmmm hot story, love her ass and pussy.

Although KK's been unfaithful, a cheater throughout her entire life, she didn't start doing the "official" hot wife thing until the age of forty. We've been doing it twenty-plus years now, still doing it.. she's still hot, sexy, and loves to fuck...

View attachment 1823363
Must get you incredibly hard and leaking watching her give that delicious body to a man for their mutual erotic play and pleasure