Older widower seeking B Day cheer

I feel uneasy in my quest . I know that I may come off as a uncertainty but if given the chance with the right vixen or hotwife ... Today would be a day to feel accomplished in finding my way as a newbie in the lifestyle .... I crave women , especially those that know what it is they crave ! I am a very well endowed older gentleman in need of some serious hookups and possible long term arrangements .

First I need to break through and experience the lifestyle first hand .... Any sexy ladies up for the task , I sure would enjoy the opportunity to play with you .. . Looking to make long term friends and play mates hmu it would be b day cum true

I feel uneasy in my quest . I know that I may come off as a uncertainty but if given the chance with the right vixen or hotwife ... Today would be a day to feel accomplished in finding my way as a newbie in the lifestyle .... I crave women , especially those that know what it is they crave ! I am a very well endowed older gentleman in need of some serious hookups and possible long term arrangements .

First I need to break through and experience the lifestyle first hand .... Any sexy ladies up for the task , I sure would enjoy the opportunity to play with you .. . Looking to make long term friends and play mates hmu it would be b day cum true
You kinda put yourself out there with the hope and expectation of a response, BUT, no information, no pics. We don't even know what country you're in.

Its ok. I think you just need to know that there are sexy wives out there that need your sexual attention. As a cuckolded husband, i want to let you know its possible. My wife is dating a 73 yo man.

I hope you found a perfect bday present. If you lived closer, I would have sent my sexy wife to please you!
Thank you , wish I Was closer as well ... I would be honored if anyone gifted their wife to me to celebrate ... Maybe next year you can find a way to make it two sexy wife's , lol ... seriously though thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: Rem503