Older women are better

I agree with this. Although my wife is 7 years younger than me, most of the women I have been with have been older. My first experience ever was with a divorced 26 year old when I was 18. After that I had several older married women after me. I told one I couldn't see her while she was married because I knew her husband. She showed up 2 weeks later with all her clothes in the car. I am currently fucking my brother's 75 year old wife. I am 63.

I'm a 23 yo white bull, and I much prefer older women. They don't try to play games or manipulate or get into drama. They just want sex. and they appreciate all they get.

Kirk
I'm a 23 yo white bull, and I much prefer older women. They don't try to play games or manipulate or get into drama. They just want sex. and they appreciate all they get.

Kirk
Totally agree & that is also my experience. Older women, usually, give themselves completely. They have more experience & can appreciate things. Are calmer / hornier / allow themselves time to enjoy / appreciate the effort / ....
In terms of agility, they have sometimes had to compromise a bit - this is compensated for by her drive.
Sometimes they are not so tight anymore - who cares - if you have a big/thick dick you probably won't even notice: "
With a dick like that you know you should be glad" (free after the Beatles) - she loves you

Totally agree & that is also my experience. Older women, usually, give themselves completely. They have more experience & can appreciate things. Are calmer / hornier / allow themselves time to enjoy / appreciate the effort / ....
In terms of agility, they have sometimes had to compromise a bit - this is compensated for by her drive.
Sometimes they are not so tight anymore - who cares - if you have a big/thick dick you probably won't even notice: "
With a dick like that you know you should be glad" (free after the Beatles) - she loves you
My 75 year old sister in law is tiny. Only about 5 feet tall, 130 lbs. She is very tight, takes me a few minutes to fully enter her. She says she had not had sex in over 10 years. I am over 7 inches and pretty thick.

Yep ... surely I'm not so tight anymore after two kids. But so I can enjoy really humungous BBCs in my Lovehole. Maybe two at a time or even more. 😁😍

Attachments

• Tina Doppel 19.jpg
    Tina Doppel 19.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 41
  • Tina Doppel 20.jpg
    Tina Doppel 20.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 38
  • Tina Doppel 13.jpg
    Tina Doppel 13.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 94