Older women are better

When I was 22 I had an amazing 33 year old. Damn, compared to my aged women she knew what she wanted. There was also no letting things to chance. She would say "lets go home, I want to fuck".
I then went back to my aged women and it was no comparison.
My wife is 5 years older than me (now 52). Another advantage of older women is, I have found them in general to ahve looser pussies. We have wrecked my wife's over the last 8 years and our sex life is much better for it.

Reactions: Sixteenshots
What I love about older women is they know what they want, when and how they want it, no inhibitions, no bullshit, just pure hard fucking! My wife’s the same, when she rolls on her side she wants it now, no messing about, she just raises her leg, opens her pussy up for me and assists my rock hard cock into her! Then she pushes onto my cock as vigorously as she can, all the time doing her best to draw out my big, hot, load into the deepest recesses of her pussy, which I duly oblige. Heaven.😍

What I love about older women is they know what they want, when and how they want it, no inhibitions, no bullshit, just pure hard fucking! My wife’s the same, when she rolls on her side she wants it now, no messing about, she just raises her leg, opens her pussy up for me and assists my rock hard cock into her! Then she pushes onto my cock as vigorously as she can, all the time doing her best to draw out my big, hot, load into the deepest recesses of her pussy, which I duly oblige. Heaven.😍
Same here. When she wants it, comes in the house ,goes right to the bathroom, takes a bath and tells me to take a shower and get readyand don't waste anytime,lol

Reactions: Tricky64
Yes, older women are excellent. My first regular slut was an older woman. Mrs. Johansen lived above us in the apartment building where we lived at the time. After her husband left for work I would climb a couple of flights of stairs and go to her apartment. There to be welcomed by her kneeling suck and then fucking on their marital bed.