Older women are better

Reading these threads....I posted about this before. I was early 20s, had a weekly hook-up at my place with a 41 yo married mom of 2.
Hubby didn't know.
I remember fucking her on her back, she'd close her eyes and moan softly. We'd pick up the tempo and she would hold me tight and push hard against my pumping. Doggy....she would get on all fours, butt up, I'd slide in and she would moan. Her on top, she'd be upright rocking on my dick with her eyes closed. Anal, on all fours, she'd grunt with each pump.
She was FUN. Never any games. She stop by, we'd chat for maybe 2 minutes while she went p**, she come out of bathroom, strip and we'd start.

Reactions: Tricky64
My 1st sexual experience was with a 39 yr old wife of a neighbor when I was 16. I delivered newspapers, dating myself, cut their lawn and sometimes helped when they had an adult party hanging up coats, etc. she had me babysit for her 2 young boys sometimes. One time she asked me in when I was cutting the lawn and dripping in sweat if I needed an ice tea to cool off. She made me towel off b4 sitting on her couch with my drink. She told me to take my wet shirt off and she took the towel and towel off my chest, my back, my underarms….and said do u play sports? Short conversation and I left. 2 days later she called me and said she needed help around 10am. I went to her house, rang the bell and she answered in her robe. I walked in, she stuck her tongue down my throat and loosened my belt, dropped my shorts and immeadiately grabbed my cock. I was mesmerized and rock hard. She jerked me and a minute later I ejaculated all over her robe. She said, “good, now that we got that out of the way, let’s get naked in my bed.” We fucked 2 times with me Cumming at least 3 times. That summer I fucked her at least 1-2 times a week…she took my virginity. And I was grateful that she did.

later that summer I started a grocery store job, gave my younger brother the paper route, the lawn cutting and mentioned Mrs Rudolph was nice. On a hot day she might let you cool off with an ice tea. She can be very nice.