On it or in it?

Where should the cum be...? We're assuming this is a single shot.

• In her pussy

• In her mouth

• In her ass

• On her pussy

• On her face

• On her ass

Results are only viewable after voting.
We should make this happen. Would you like some help?
Thanks for the offer and admittedly my wife has come along way since we started our role-playing but at this stage I'm not about to do or say anything that might cause her to stop or back away from this. I'll just wait for her to let me know if or when she wants to take it further.

Thanks for the offer and admittedly my wife has come along way since we started our role-playing but at this stage I'm not about to do or say anything that might cause her to stop or back away from this. I'll just wait for her to let me know if or when she wants to take it further.
Bring her down on vacation where she’ll have an opportunity to let go a little

That’s an open invitation
She knows would like to see her taking another mans cock and cum but as far as I know she may only be doing the role play to help me because of the stress I've been under for the last 4 years which has affected my performance or she may really be getting into it. Either way I'm not about to push her into something she either is not ready for or doesn't really want to do. I'm not about to screw up 35 years of marriage.

She knows would like to see her taking another mans cock and cum but as far as I know she may only be doing the role play to help me because of the stress I've been under for the last 4 years which has affected my performance or she may really be getting into it. Either way I'm not about to push her into something she either is not ready for or doesn't really want to do. I'm not about to screw up 35 years of marriage.
Definitely do not force her to do anything she is set against. But nothing wrong with encouraging her under the right circumstances. Especially if you might want to make this happen again and again. An HONEST conversation with her about this, and your reasons as well as what you would expect from this is a good place to start. Making sure she knows you want this for both her sexual gratification and yours. The right lover will also make sure she knows your marriage is safe in his hands.
Good luck. Hoping I can help

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
Open question for all you creampie eating cucks, hotwives, and bulls...

Do you prefer that the bull cum in the wife (pussy or ass) or on the outside? My preference is inside (either pussy or ass) and let it leak out.

Same question, in her mouth or on her face?
If we are talking about a single shot, then I have always found it especially hot and a turn on, when the guy she fucks cums in her mouth. It is special when she kisses me after that. Knowing she took a load on her knees.

The bull delivering his load deep inside my wife's pussy is the ultimate. First, it implies that he is bareback and that they are experiencing each other naturally and intimately. Secondly, regardless if the creampie is planned or decided in the moment just before he cums, their fucking is taken to a new level. There is a primal, animalistic urgency that possesses both of them... her lust begging for his release inside her, and his lust violently thrusting himself into her to satisfy both their needs.

The bull delivering his load deep inside my wife's pussy is the ultimate. First, it implies that he is bareback and that they are experiencing each other naturally and intimately. Secondly, regardless if the creampie is planned or decided in the moment just before he cums, their fucking is taken to a new level. There is a primal, animalistic urgency that possesses both of them... her lust begging for his release inside her, and his lust violently thrusting himself into her to satisfy both their needs.
It doesn’t “imply”. It stated emphatically. 😁

I can't tell you how cheated I feel if a guy pulls out of me and doesn't cum inside my pussy. That is my thrill. If he uses a condom I suppose I like it on my tits, tummy and pussy spread around. But NEVER wasted in a condom.

Mrs Hotwife