On Saturday I would send my wife to one of her bulls places so he could fill her with cum.

She would get dressed up with stockings and a corset with high heels and a sweater that was long enough to go down to about mid thigh. I would watch her put on heavy makeup and perfume. She would look so good. And she left to go across town to fuck. She had one young man who was 22 and he would pound her for about two hours and he would cum in her twice. She would come home and walk in through the garage door that led into the house and I heard her keys hit the table and she would walk upstairs. My cock was rock hard. She would come straight to the bed and bend over and start sucking my cock. I would reach behind her and put a couple of fingers in her cunt and it was all slippery with cum. She would say is that what you like? My pussy filled with hot cum? Yes. And she would get up and lower herself onto my cock and she felt fucking amazing. I could feel his cum coating my cock and balls as we fucked. I would get on top of her and fuck her and she said to not cum in her. That she wanted to swallow my cum. And when I was ready I hopped off and she got down low and I pumped my slick cock and emptied my balls into her mouth. I would reward my slut wife by taking her shopping and buying her more sexy clothes so she can get more men. There was on period when she was juggling 6 bulls at one time. We had so much nasty fun having my wife as a shared slut.j14.PNG

She would get dressed up with stockings and a corset with high heels and a sweater that was long enough to go down to about mid thigh. I would watch her put on heavy makeup and perfume. She would look so good. And she left to go across town to fuck. She had one young man who was 22 and he would pound her for about two hours and he would cum in her twice. She would come home and walk in through the garage door that led into the house and I heard her keys hit the table and she would walk upstairs. My cock was rock hard. She would come straight to the bed and bend over and start sucking my cock. I would reach behind her and put a couple of fingers in her cunt and it was all slippery with cum. She would say is that what you like? My pussy filled with hot cum? Yes. And she would get up and lower herself onto my cock and she felt fucking amazing. I could feel his cum coating my cock and balls as we fucked. I would get on top of her and fuck her and she said to not cum in her. That she wanted to swallow my cum. And when I was ready I hopped off and she got down low and I pumped my slick cock and emptied my balls into her mouth. I would reward my slut wife by taking her shopping and buying her more sexy clothes so she can get more men. There was on period when she was juggling 6 bulls at one time. We had so much nasty fun having my wife as a shared slut.View attachment 855483
WOW I loved every single word of your post - what a wife - respect 👍

She would get dressed up with stockings and a corset with high heels and a sweater that was long enough to go down to about mid thigh. I would watch her put on heavy makeup and perfume. She would look so good. And she left to go across town to fuck. She had one young man who was 22 and he would pound her for about two hours and he would cum in her twice. She would come home and walk in through the garage door that led into the house and I heard her keys hit the table and she would walk upstairs. My cock was rock hard. She would come straight to the bed and bend over and start sucking my cock. I would reach behind her and put a couple of fingers in her cunt and it was all slippery with cum. She would say is that what you like? My pussy filled with hot cum? Yes. And she would get up and lower herself onto my cock and she felt fucking amazing. I could feel his cum coating my cock and balls as we fucked. I would get on top of her and fuck her and she said to not cum in her. That she wanted to swallow my cum. And when I was ready I hopped off and she got down low and I pumped my slick cock and emptied my balls into her mouth. I would reward my slut wife by taking her shopping and buying her more sexy clothes so she can get more men. There was on period when she was juggling 6 bulls at one time. We had so much nasty fun having my wife as a shared slut.View attachment 855483
Lucky man!! There si no better life. CW

Reactions: Couple4MFM