On-The-Job sluts...

Wives and girlfriends who are "currently" fucking their boss or a powerful executive at their job; on a daily or weekly basis...and then going home afterwards to share it all with their boyfriends and husbands afterwards...lets hear about it😈
Mine fucks her boss weekly and has for many years. They actually go on business trips together a lot. He is married and his wife so far doesn’t know about this. I know about it because I encourage my wife to fuck him. It’s been a real bonus both physically and financially for her. So I am more than happy she’s doing this!!!!

my wife took a new job and she will be working closely with her boss , going on business trip for next three years, he wanted her to assist him, he has power, i wish they enjoy their collaboration very much, i will never interfere if she enjoys herself and get rewards for being more than just colleagues, i can understand that managing hundred of people qualifies him as an alpha male, he needs feel powerful and she can make him feel that way, that will never change my feelings for her, we can share the same sexy lady but in different occasions i guess ... so looking forward she is on board and i wish he makes a move and she let him do it and enjoy herself in the process. I like knowing he books a suite and enjoy her company, takes her to fancy restaurants, is sweet to her than her feeling bored in individual room, besides, she has always told me she likes/prefers asian males, fitting her better as she is chinese, i am happy if he enjoys her and she enjoys him

Reactions: eurocpl4fun
my wife took a new job and she will be working closely with her boss , going on business trip for next three years, he wanted her to assist him, he has power, i wish they enjoy their collaboration very much, i will never interfere if she enjoys herself and get rewards for being more than just colleagues, i can understand that managing hundred of people qualifies him as an alpha male, he needs feel powerful and she can make him feel that way, that will never change my feelings for her, we can share the same sexy lady but in different occasions i guess ... so looking forward she is on board and i wish he makes a move and she let him do it and enjoy herself in the process. I like knowing he books a suite and enjoy her company, takes her to fancy restaurants, is sweet to her than her feeling bored in individual room, besides, she has always told me she likes/prefers asian males, fitting her better as she is chinese, i am happy if he enjoys her and she enjoys him
as long as he does not take her away, i would let love my position and sharing her secrets