Once a wife cheats on you, will she ever stop cheating???

Good girl. I'm glad you realized that and endulged in your desired to cheat. So hot!!!

Nothing is hotter than when I'm trying to get a hold of my girl only to realize she didn't answer the phone because she was too busy fucking.
If only you could customise your voice mail message based on who was calling, then she could have "sorry I can't answer the phone right now, I'm busy getting laid, hope you're hungry 'cos I'm bringing home pie" lol xx

Reactions: goodhubby and DonD
If only you could customise your voice mail message based on who was calling, then she could have "sorry I can't answer the phone right now, I'm busy getting laid, hope you're hungry 'cos I'm bringing home pie" lol xx
A couple of times she's gone out, then Facetime'd me while she's riding dick to tell me she met a guy and won't be home, and wanted me to clearly see why.

A couple of times she's gone out, then Facetime'd me while she's riding dick to tell me she met a guy and won't be home, and wanted me to clearly see why.
How very considerate of her 😉. Sometimes I'll send hubby a text if I'm going to be very late home (like the next day), overwise I like to keep him guessing till I get home. It feels like cheating when he doesn't know until afterwards xx

I'm bi-sexual as a lot of you already know so I am interment with many married women. The group of 9 bi-sexual girls I grew up with are all married except for me. We all see and still make out with each other from time to time, but lets put that side of our lives aside for now, Each of us when growing up had boyfriends, some of us cheated on them all the time, others on occasions, but 5 of these girls remained 100'% faithful to their respective guy, till they changed their boyfriend. All of them have been now married for more than 5 years and every one of them regularly cheat on their husband with other guys. When they tell me of their extra material affairs its always about wanting excitement or missing being fucked by a well hung guy. They all say the same as I think, no one man can keep a horny women sexually satisfied for more than a few years. So to answer my own question, no she will always cheat on you from time to time. Whats your thoughts???
.View attachment 546344
Well, bi or gay has little to no attraction for me.
However, I can't blame the wife in this pic for wanting that cock, regardless of her circumstances. Geez, that guy is HUNG!

Reactions: goodhubby and DonD