Once a wife cheats on you, will she ever stop cheating???

I could picture @Lynnandhubby and James -

James: Honey I'm heading to the store. You wanna go?

Lynn: No you go on ahead. I'm just gonna relax for a bit.

James: Ok. See you in a bit.

James comes home to find Lynn riding his best friend stark naked on the couch.

James: Heh...I should've known.

Lynn: You know what you married when you married me (as she continues fucking).

I was talking about the one to one relationship. Cheating doesn't count as a women have been cuckolding their husbands since the beginning of mankind (due to survival instinct).
The men I was talking about have no partner at all. The Powerful men instead have a dozens of women for themselves.
Imagine 100 men and women. 20/30 men have women, the rest absolutely nothing. Of course it's not going to end up well

The modern day is very different then the past. First of all the majority of the world it's still monogamous. In Muslim countries the men that have more than a wife are responsible to their financial situation, they cannot just fuck and leave. The societies that are extremely progressive socially where women have sexual freedom, automatically generated a group of men who gets nothing and start hating women (INCEL). In those cases women don't feel pressured to have a man because the government offer various financial support from the money of the citizens (tax payers).
And trust me, a man, and various researches, for a woman to be sexually desirable, she just need to be at least a 2/10. Men are ready to put it everywhere. Women instead are extremely picky.
That said, different types of people existing in all societies and all eras.
I have to disagree, progressive society and women having sexual freedom haven't generated a group of men who hate women. The term misogyny is not a new one. What has changed is that the Internet has given a platform to some fairly disturbed individuals where they can share their frustrations and and resentments with other like minded men which acts to reinforce and encourage their hatred of women. The INCEL movement is a product of the Internet not of women gaining the same sort of sexual freedom that men have long had! This isn't a phenomenon restricted to INCELs, it's common to any number hate groups.

I could picture @Lynnandhubby and James -

James: Honey I'm heading to the store. You wanna go?

Lynn: No you go on ahead. I'm just gonna relax for a bit.

James: Ok. See you in a bit.

James comes home to find Lynn riding his best friend stark naked on the couch.

James: Heh...I should've known.

Lynn: You know what you married when you married me (as she continues fucking).
😂 That's not that far from the truth xx

Are you able to cite an example of this phenomenon, or is it merely conjecture? I'm not readily able to find existence proof of cases where governments have been collapsed by non-monogamy.

What incentive does a women have to engage in sex with low-status, or under-endowed males?
Jordan Peterson

Reactions: Craigatore
Interesting topic, hmmmm. Well if she’s cheated before then will most likely cheat again. In my experiences, it happens to most of us. One will cheat eventually as temptation can grasp almost anybody into submission.
If my wife has cheated, then I don’t know and will most likely never know. Do I care? Well yeah. It becomes a trust issue. I’ve been there and done that so I wouldn’t put up with it. UNLESS I can watch or join in lol!
It mentally turns me on to think she is. It’s part of the mental stimulation I did like but couldn’t deal with it outside the bedroom. I’m all for sharing but knowing it’s happening is much different than being cheated on. So if I don’t know, we’ll there’s nothing I can do right?
To prevent heartache, why not share and enjoy sex as a team?! We are all adults and we deserve to satisfy our needs. If she needs a well hung guy, let’s talk about it. That’s my motto lol!
From my vantage I agree 100%, cheating is about trust, if it’s in the open and accepted it isn’t cheating (by definition), although now the behavior is subject to conditions…

This guy makes me cum like there's no tomorrow, but I still love to cheat on him

Interesting topic, hmmmm. Well if she’s cheated before then will most likely cheat again. In my experiences, it happens to most of us. One will cheat eventually as temptation can grasp almost anybody into submission.
If my wife has cheated, then I don’t know and will most likely never know. Do I care? Well yeah. It becomes a trust issue. I’ve been there and done that so I wouldn’t put up with it. UNLESS I can watch or join in lol!
It mentally turns me on to think she is. It’s part of the mental stimulation I did like but couldn’t deal with it outside the bedroom. I’m all for sharing but knowing it’s happening is much different than being cheated on. So if I don’t know, we’ll there’s nothing I can do right?
To prevent heartache, why not share and enjoy sex as a team?! We are all adults and we deserve to satisfy our needs. If she needs a well hung guy, let’s talk about it. That’s my motto lol!

I'm bi-sexual as a lot of you already know so I am interment with many married women. The group of 9 bi-sexual girls I grew up with are all married except for me. We all see and still make out with each other from time to time, but lets put that side of our lives aside for now, Each of us when growing up had boyfriends, some of us cheated on them all the time, others on occasions, but 5 of these girls remained 100'% faithful to their respective guy, till they changed their boyfriend. All of them have been now married for more than 5 years and every one of them regularly cheat on their husband with other guys. When they tell me of their extra material affairs its always about wanting excitement or missing being fucked by a well hung guy. They all say the same as I think, no one man can keep a horny women sexually satisfied for more than a few years. So to answer my own question, no she will always cheat on you from time to time. Whats your thoughts???
.View attachment 546344
Sorry but wanting excitement is not just a female thing, Some men like to have various lovers too and there is this ethos on here about huge cocks, some guys with huge cocks just show it get attention and dont know how to satisfy a woman they just insert spirt and leave. I believe its the variety both sexes want but I expect this will cause some heavy comeback

I feel bad about cheating on my wife once before we got married. I really, really hope she cheated on me at least once before I did. I know she needs variety and tends to go after more masculine, confident men.
Women need a variety of cock. Husbands need to accept this fact. One cock will never be enough for any woman. They have an innate need to seek cock from other men...especially men they've just met. If you only knew just how wet women get thinking of riding the cock of someone she just barely met...

Let them. They need it and they won't always tell you.

Find out what happens when you try to make @Lynnandhubby be faithful

Women need a variety of cock. Husbands need to accept this fact. One cock will never be enough for any woman. They have an innate need to seek cock from other men...especially men they've just met. If you only knew just how wet women get thinking of riding the cock of someone she just barely met...

Let them. They need it and they won't always tell you.

Find out what happens when you try to make @Lynnandhubby be faithful
Lol, I tried being faithful when I married my first husband and managed for 3 years. I swear, that's never going to happen again, it was the most sexually unfulfilling time of my life! xx

I just didn't realise how strong a need it was until going without it! Three years where all I could think about was fucking someone, anyone else. Over 40 years ago now though, monogamy just wasn't for me xx
Good girl. I'm glad you realized that and endulged in your desired to cheat. So hot!!!

Nothing is hotter than when I'm trying to get a hold of my girl only to realize she didn't answer the phone because she was too busy fucking.