Once a wife cheats on you, will she ever stop cheating???

@Cathy that's so hot that even when you're spoken for, you fuck men on the side. Women with zero concept of monogamy are fucking hot!
I fully understand the monogamy concept, another way of describing it could well be "cutting your nose of to spite your face" not for me i'm afraid.

Reactions: joinuall
I fully understand the monogamy concept, another way of describing it could well be "cutting your nose of to spite your face" not for me i'm afraid.
That's even hotter. Monogamy hasn't been for me either as I've fucked on the side in every relationship (and even a marriage many years ago). Even when the sex was absolutely amazing, one pussy was never enough for me. Her getting dick on the side was also a major turn on...especially if they ended up at our place and she went to bed with him.

I think @Lynnandhubby and @Cathy are the cheating fuck queens of this site. Lynn allowing James the pleasure of coming home to walk in on you completely naked with another man buried balls deep and bareback (and maybe taking a mouth full of cock from a 2nd guy) and you saying "Hi honey" as you continue fucking like it's the most normal thing in the world. Cathy fucking behind her man's back...especially his dad...

SO HOT!!!

That's even hotter. Monogamy hasn't been for me either as I've fucked on the side in every relationship (and even a marriage many years ago). Even when the sex was absolutely amazing, one pussy was never enough for me. Her getting dick on the side was also a major turn on...especially if they ended up at our place and she went to bed with him.
i love hung guys and have no intention of depriving myself of what love, who he fucks is his business, but we mostly tell each other who were been with, but not a;ways. I set him up with lots of women, in return he sets me up with well hung guys, it works for us

I think @Lynnandhubby and @Cathy are the cheating fuck queens of this site. Lynn allowing James the pleasure of coming home to walk in on you completely naked with another man buried balls deep and bareback (and maybe taking a mouth full of cock from a 2nd guy) and you saying "Hi honey" as you continue fucking like it's the most normal thing in the world. Cathy fucking behind her man's back...especially his dad...

SO HOT!!!
we often watch each other fucking other guys and girls

i love hung guys and have no intention of depriving myself of what love, how he fucks is his business, but we mostly tell each other who were been with, but not a;ways. I set him up with lots of women, in return he sets me up with well hung guys, it works for us
The "but not always" makes it so much hotter. You should never deprive yourself the pleasure of well hung men, whether he knows about it or not.
we often watch each other fucking other guys and girls
There's honestly nothing hotter than this.

The "but not always" makes it so much hotter. You should never deprive yourself the pleasure of well hung men, whether he knows about it or not.

There's honestly nothing hotter than this.
We rarely do threesomes, when we do its always two girls, one guy, my request

In my experience, "once a cheater, always a cheater." It works both ways. KK will always be inclined to cheat, even though she has license/consent from me to enjoy sex with other men - I fully support both aspects. Cheating, defined as clandestine or otherwise undisclosed sex with others is part of KK's personality, and the way she manifests certain needs and desires.

I could spend the rest of my life failing to accept that, objecting to it, without ever being able to change the behavior. I've learned to accept and enjoy it.

The other side of it is my own needs. KK is insanely, homicidally jealous when it comes to me and other women. Like KK, I've engaged in affairs, from one-night stands to complex, more traditional affairs, fathered children with affair partners, etc. I don't plan to stop, although I conduct these infidelities in a much different manner now.

Monogamy is a strange societal construct - in my opinion it runs counter to nature.

Reactions: hotwifelexi
In my experience, "once a cheater, always a cheater." It works both ways. KK will always be inclined to cheat, even though she has license/consent from me to enjoy sex with other men - I fully support both aspects. Cheating, defined as clandestine or otherwise undisclosed sex with others is part of KK's personality, and the way she manifests certain needs and desires.

I could spend the rest of my life failing to accept that, objecting to it, without ever being able to change the behavior. I've learned to accept and enjoy it.

The other side of it is my own needs. KK is insanely, homicidally jealous when it comes to me and other women. Like KK, I've engaged in affairs, from one-night stands to complex, more traditional affairs, fathered children with affair partners, etc. I don't plan to stop, although I conduct these infidelities in a much different manner now.

Monogamy is a strange societal construct - in my opinion it runs counter to nature.
Exactly opposite, monogamy is fundamental if you want to live in a balanced society. In the societies you talk about often men become sexually frustrated since women want to fuck only high status men or well endowed guys. Therefore, men start boycotting the government and bring it to collapse

I think them two are the most popular/ active and I like that. Even tough I have different prospective from them, I like hearing their point of view
It's ok to have different perspectives - that's what makes a site like this interesting, hearing other people's views even when they differ from your own. It would be very dull if we all thought the same xx

Reactions: wormwood
Exactly opposite, monogamy is fundamental if you want to live in a balanced society. In the societies you talk about often men become sexually frustrated since women want to fuck only high status men or well endowed guys. Therefore, men start boycotting the government and bring it to collapse
Are you able to cite an example of this phenomenon, or is it merely conjecture? I'm not readily able to find existence proof of cases where governments have been collapsed by non-monogamy.

What incentive does a women have to engage in sex with low-status, or under-endowed males?

Reactions: nobs99
Oh now this is an interesting discussion on a site like this.
What do we mean by monogamy - the respectable face we may show to the outside world (or at least to certain parts of it) so we fit in to what society considers normal for the sake of our careers or some of our relationships with family and friends OR are we talking about what really goes on in our personal lives? If the latter were true, I guess none of us would be on a site like this.
The fact is that society has sexual values that are considered the norm or at least to be aspired to. The reality, as shown in many studies is that a significant percentage of people cheat or have affairs or engage in non traditional relationships that may range from swinging, having a lover on the side, or to one or both parties having the freedom to fuck whoever they like.
I think there is a massive mismatch between what society pretends is the norm and what is actually true xx

Are you able to cite an example of this phenomenon, or is it merely conjecture? I'm not readily able to find existence proof of cases where governments have been collapsed by non-monogamy.

What incentive does a women have to engage in sex with low-status, or under-endowed males?
The ones I can remember right now is the Roman Empire, early Japan and few other small civilization (of course women promiscuity is not the only cause). There are studies that show how the genetic variance has changed in history. During two periods the male DNA was not very varied, meaning only a small percentage of men were having babies. These periods did not last long and are often associated with caos in societies.
As you said, why would a woman commit to a poor man or a small dicked guy? Well, why would a man who is at the bottom of society, is abused by those in power and have no one as partner be a good member of society? Of course he would rebel, stop working and commit all the crime he wants. Without all the men who is going to do the essential but dirty jobs? (Construction, war, farming etc..)

What do we mean by monogamy - the respectable face we may show to the outside world (or at least to certain parts of it) so we fit in to what society considers normal for the sake of our careers or some of our relationships with family and friends OR are we talking about what really goes on in our personal lives? If the latter were true, I guess none of us would be on a site like this.
The fact is that society has sexual values that are considered the norm or at least to be aspired to. The reality, as shown in many studies is that a significant percentage of people cheat or have affairs or engage in non traditional relationships that may range from swinging, having a lover on the side, or to one or both parties having the freedom to fuck whoever they like.
I think there is a massive mismatch between what society pretends is the norm and what is actually true xx
I was talking about the one to one relationship. Cheating doesn't count as a women have been cuckolding their husbands since the beginning of mankind (due to survival instinct).
The men I was talking about have no partner at all. The Powerful men instead have a dozens of women for themselves.
Imagine 100 men and women. 20/30 men have women, the rest absolutely nothing. Of course it's not going to end up well.

Reactions: DonD
I was talking about the one to one relationship. Cheating doesn't count as a women have been cuckolding their husbands since the beginning of mankind (due to survival instinct).
The men I was talking about have no partner at all. The Powerful men instead have a dozens of women for themselves.
Imagine 100 men and women. 20/30 men have women, the rest absolutely nothing. Of course it's not going to end up well.
The thing is non-monogamy works both ways. Yes there are guys who have sex with lots of women but there are also women who have sex with lots of men.
If anything many of the people on this site are evidence against your argument as its more likely to be the women who are screwing around or have several regular partners. So if there is any weight to your preposition, it could be argued that women like me who love to fuck around are just redressing the balance.
But which men are you talking about in modern society who have dozens of women to themselves? Outside of some Muslim countries that's very rare. There are certainly some guys who get a lot more pussy than others and some who get none but that's no different to the situation with women is it? xx

• Love
Reactions: Cathy
Imagine 100 men and women. 20/30 men have women, the rest absolutely nothing. Of course it's not going to end up well
The thing is non-monogamy works both ways. Yes there are guys who have sex with lots of women but there are also women who have sex with lots of men.
If anything many of the people on this site are evidence against your argument as its more likely to be the women who are screwing around or have several regular partners. So if there is any weight to your preposition, it could be argued that women like me who love to fuck around are just redressing the balance.
But which men are you talking about in modern society who have dozens of women to themselves? Outside of some Muslim countries that's very rare. There are certainly some guys who get a lot more pussy than others and some who get none but that's no different to the situation with women is it? xx
The modern day is very different then the past. First of all the majority of the world it's still monogamous. In Muslim countries the men that have more than a wife are responsible to their financial situation, they cannot just fuck and leave. The societies that are extremely progressive socially where women have sexual freedom, automatically generated a group of men who gets nothing and start hating women (INCEL). In those cases women don't feel pressured to have a man because the government offer various financial support from the money of the citizens (tax payers).
And trust me, a man, and various researches, for a woman to be sexually desirable, she just need to be at least a 2/10. Men are ready to put it everywhere. Women instead are extremely picky.
That said, different types of people existing in all societies and all eras.

The ones I can remember right now is the Roman Empire, early Japan and few other small civilization (of course women promiscuity is not the only cause). There are studies that show how the genetic variance has changed in history. During two periods the male DNA was not very varied, meaning only a small percentage of men were having babies. These periods did not last long and are often associated with caos in societies.
As you said, why would a woman commit to a poor man or a small dicked guy? Well, why would a man who is at the bottom of society, is abused by those in power and have no one as partner be a good member of society? Of course he would rebel, stop working and commit all the crime he wants. Without all the men who is going to do the essential but dirty jobs? (Construction, war, farming etc..)
The collapses of the Roman Empire, and feudal Japan had absolutely nothing to do with non-monogamy.

It appears we have a new troll, and possibly a self-disclosed Incel identifier here… Evolution, including social Darwinism, takes place over very long time-scales. Culturally, monogamy evolved for a combination of reasons; most artificial constructs associated with organized religion, power and control, subjugation of exploitable members of society, etc. Monogamy in culture isn’t driven by nature, it’s driven by these artificial constructs.

“War” is not a job. Construction, farming, etc. are in fact skilled trades, requiring knowledge, insights, etc. Mind-boggling...

The collapses of the Roman Empire, and feudal Japan had absolutely nothing to do with non-monogamy.

It appears we have a new troll, and possibly a self-disclosed Incel identifier here… Evolution, including social Darwinism, takes place over very long time-scales. Culturally, monogamy evolved for a combination of reasons; most artificial constructs associated with organized religion, power and control, subjugation of exploitable members of society, etc. Monogamy in culture isn’t driven by nature, it’s driven by these artificial constructs.

“War” is not a job. Construction, farming, etc. are in fact skilled trades, requiring knowledge, insights, etc. Mind-boggling...
I stand my point, I don't think this kind of conversation is something other users want to hear. We can do it in private linking sources.

Last edited by a moderator: