Once a wife cheats on you, will she ever stop cheating???

The guys that found out or I told I had cheated on them, were mostly upset with me to start with, but then wanted to know every little detail over the next week or two, The all wanted to know was the guy bigger, better, how many times did I cum, did he cum inside me, did I suck him off and much more
Those would be my questions too 😂

• Love
Reactions: DonD and Cathy
I'm bi-sexual as a lot of you already know so I am interment with many married women. The group of 9 bi-sexual girls I grew up with are all married except for me. We all see and still make out with each other from time to time, but lets put that side of our lives aside for now, Each of us when growing up had boyfriends, some of us cheated on them all the time, others on occasions, but 5 of these girls remained 100'% faithful to their respective guy, till they changed their boyfriend. All of them have been now married for more than 5 years and every one of them regularly cheat on their husband with other guys. When they tell me of their extra material affairs its always about wanting excitement or missing being fucked by a well hung guy. They all say the same as I think, no one man can keep a horny women sexually satisfied for more than a few years. So to answer my own question, no she will always cheat on you from time to time. Whats your thoughts???
.View attachment 546344
Very well written. And yes, with any rare exception, given the right circumstances, place, etc, all women will fuck (suck) a new guy.
Ps
But I wish it didn't take me 50+ years to learn this!

Reactions: owlcuck and DonD
I'm bi-sexual as a lot of you already know so I am interment with many married women. The group of 9 bi-sexual girls I grew up with are all married except for me. We all see and still make out with each other from time to time, but lets put that side of our lives aside for now, Each of us when growing up had boyfriends, some of us cheated on them all the time, others on occasions, but 5 of these girls remained 100'% faithful to their respective guy, till they changed their boyfriend. All of them have been now married for more than 5 years and every one of them regularly cheat on their husband with other guys. When they tell me of their extra material affairs its always about wanting excitement or missing being fucked by a well hung guy. They all say the same as I think, no one man can keep a horny women sexually satisfied for more than a few years. So to answer my own question, no she will always cheat on you from time to time. Whats your thoughts???
.View attachment 546344
i think that if husband makes compromise and accepts then this cheating can be avoided and can make a long lasting relation

• Love
Reactions: Cathy
.View attachment 546344
My wife says this is mostly true with her gfs. Some have affairs with women only, some with couples only, but most cheat. Not because they don't love their spouse, its just that they are not being pleased by them.

Reactions: owlcuck
i think once a wife finds that she can have great sex with other guys then her husband she will always want to cheat and us as husbands must accept it and actually let them know that we understand their need and let them have all those other cocks.

I would hope she does it again even if she does it’s none of my business
Thank you for the like but it’s true. I’m sure she does shit behind my back all the time but I’m never allowed to question her. when I do I get scolded n I get timeouts.. when she comes home I’m not even allowed to speak to her unless I’m spoken to first. I can tell when she had some passion time because she needs her cocks. I just do whatever she says and we’re both happy. The longer I shut my mouth the more she allows me to get rewarded. Far as I’m concerned she can have a different one every day absolutely none of my concern she just properly trained me.