Once a wife cheats on you, will she ever stop cheating???

My thinking is that all people have a propensity to cheat. Whether it's drinking, embezzlement, cheating, or anything else that a person or society considers taboo, once you've done it, there is very little incentive to not do it again, other than the fear of getting caught. You can no longer say "I've never cheated" so whether it's once, twice, or 100 times becomes less important.

My wife has told me that she has a hard time staying horny for a guy for a few weeks even. I am not an exception to that, other than that since we share this fun together, she can enjoy powerful, even multiple orgasms with me while we share her fantasy thoughts about fucking someone else.

In our shared experience, that is very fun until he actually fucks her. Sometimes she enjoys it the first few times with him, sometimes, even the first time is a bust.
Could she stop? I don't know. Maybe. If she wanted to. But why would she want to? She knows that even if I told her I wanted her to stop, that would be a lie. So even if she promised me she would stop, she knows in the back of her head that I would like it, and if she found someone she wanted to fuck she'd justify it (rightly so, I think) on that basis. Or if I really wanted her to stop and told her so, I think she'd keep it secret from me as best she could. And she's a very good woman, honest as the day is long. But she loves the attention of men.
I think that's very true. If my hubby asked me to stop fucking other guys, I don't think I could as it's such a big part of my life. Obviously I'd try because I love him but I wonder how long it would be before I was tempted just to have one fuck with someone else and of course then it's a slippery slope. I've never been very good at being faithful and so at my age it would be hard to change.
Luckily I doubt that will ever become an issue because I can't see James ever wanting me to stop being a slut. On the other hand how would he react if I had to stop? Nothing in life is certain - neither of us is getting any younger and while we are both still fairly fit and healthy none of us know what is round the corner - so the best thing is just to enjoy this life in the present and worry about tomorrow when it comes xx

I'm bi-sexual as a lot of you already know so I am interment with many married women. The group of 9 bi-sexual girls I grew up with are all married except for me. We all see and still make out with each other from time to time, but lets put that side of our lives aside for now, Each of us when growing up had boyfriends, some of us cheated on them all the time, others on occasions, but 5 of these girls remained 100'% faithful to their respective guy, till they changed their boyfriend. All of them have been now married for more than 5 years and every one of them regularly cheat on their husband with other guys. When they tell me of their extra material affairs its always about wanting excitement or missing being fucked by a well hung guy. They all say the same as I think, no one man can keep a horny women sexually satisfied for more than a few years. So to answer my own question, no she will always cheat on you from time to time. Whats your thoughts???
.View attachment 546344
Very sexy picture.

Have you ever heard of the phrase "Naïve realism"? "It describes the tendency of people to believe that they view the social world as it is, i.e. as an objective reality rather than as a subjective interpretation of reality. This brings with itself two important implications. First, this means that what we experience and how things actually are, are thought to coincide. Second, every rational person is expected to share our views, if they don’t, they are considered benighted, biased, or wrong. For instance, if we support a political party and its ideologies considering it as the best, others who might want a different political party or its ideologies, we might conclude that they are wrong or are uninformed. Contrary to naïve or direct realism, is the indirect or representational realism that consists of the idea that what our conscious experience is not of the real world but of the internal representation of the world." https://www.sociologygroup.com/naive-realism/

I share this because I think we, who participate in this lifestyle, have a tendency to think that because this is how we are, and how the people we associate are, that this is the way the world really is. Our particular fetish is considered deviant. In this case, I use the term as it is applied in statistics, outside the the normal or, in other words, at the edges of the bell curve. Yeah, I know, lots of yada yada.

Where I'm trying to go though is that I don't think we perceive the world as most people do. We cheat, we screw each others friends and relatives, we enjoy having our spouses get gangbanged, etc. Despite how we think, I don't think that is how the majority of people think.

So, after a long winded explanation, I don't think most people cheat, and if they do, they don't do it a lot, and they experience a lot of regret. If they did, I'd be getting laid a lot more than I am!

Materials and idealists, still slogging away! And on a site like this! What can I say?!

🤷‍♂️ LOL!
“So, after a long winded explanation, I don't think most people cheat, and if they do, they don't do it a lot, and they experience a lot of regret. If they did, I'd be getting laid a lot more than I am!

“So, after a long winded explanation, I don't think most people cheat, and if they do, they don't do it a lot, and they experience a lot of regret. If they did, I'd be getting laid a lot more than I am!
Someone famous once said, While it's possible to find wives who never cheated, it's impossible to find one who only cheated once. Perhaps, it was François VI, Duc de La Rochefoucauld. By the way, wives cheat more often with well-endowed husbands, pace the women here.

Reactions: Craigatore
Someone famous once said, While it's possible to find wives who never cheated, it's impossible to find one who only cheated once. Perhaps, it was François VI, Duc de La Rochefoucauld. By the way, wives cheat more often with well-endowed husbands, pace the women here.

We cannot generalise, that was a study just for Kenyan women whose husbands are fisherman. Consider also the fact that women always lie to make them look good. There are too many factors to be considered.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Very sexy picture.

Have you ever heard of the phrase "Naïve realism"? "It describes the tendency of people to believe that they view the social world as it is, i.e. as an objective reality rather than as a subjective interpretation of reality. This brings with itself two important implications. First, this means that what we experience and how things actually are, are thought to coincide. Second, every rational person is expected to share our views, if they don’t, they are considered benighted, biased, or wrong. For instance, if we support a political party and its ideologies considering it as the best, others who might want a different political party or its ideologies, we might conclude that they are wrong or are uninformed. Contrary to naïve or direct realism, is the indirect or representational realism that consists of the idea that what our conscious experience is not of the real world but of the internal representation of the world." https://www.sociologygroup.com/naive-realism/

I share this because I think we, who participate in this lifestyle, have a tendency to think that because this is how we are, and how the people we associate are, that this is the way the world really is. Our particular fetish is considered deviant. In this case, I use the term as it is applied in statistics, outside the the normal or, in other words, at the edges of the bell curve. Yeah, I know, lots of yada yada.

Where I'm trying to go though is that I don't think we perceive the world as most people do. We cheat, we screw each others friends and relatives, we enjoy having our spouses get gangbanged, etc. Despite how we think, I don't think that is how the majority of people think.

So, after a long winded explanation, I don't think most people cheat, and if they do, they don't do it a lot, and they experience a lot of regret. If they did, I'd be getting laid a lot more than I am!
I think that those of us who have been in the lifestyle (and that in itself means different things to different people) for a long time do for the most part realise that our norm is not the norm of the wider population. Most people would consider what we do immoral at best and perverse at worst. But it is true that we consciously or unconsciously normalise what we do to ourselves. For the most part that isn't a problem as long as we remember that most people don't see the world as we do.
However, that said, I think a lot more people than we think do cheat sometimes or have extramarital sex, it's just for them, that is the exception rather the normal way they live their lives xx

Most wives and husbands cheat. I believe statistics bear this out. There are varying degrees of participation rates admitted by cheaters, but half of wives cheat and far more husbands.

Most wives and husbands cheat. I believe statistics bear this out. There are varying degrees of participation rates admitted by cheaters, but half of wives cheat and far more husbands.
Actually, all the data I have seen, albeit not all that much, support the notion that MOST do not cheat—at least here in the USA.

1634867568696.png

I have noted a strong positive correlation with a man's wealth and his likelihood to cheat, which makes sense, as it is easier to buy, rather than earn, your way to sexual bliss.

Actually, all the data I have seen, albeit not all that much, support the notion that MOST do not cheat—at least here in the USA.

View attachment 627151

I have noted a strong positive correlation with a man's wealth and his likelihood to cheat, which makes sense, as it is easier to buy, rather than earn, your way to sexual bliss.
Thank you for your input. We have seen all sorts of data from all types of surveys and this one certainly has it's place. It seems a bit of a rarity and the study techniques and methods differ wildly. This is a good bit of info though.

Reactions: Craigatore
It really all depends on what study you choose to look at. A study by Oxford University (reported by the independent newspaper online) showed that 57-62% of men had cheated at some point in their marriage and 45-50% of women.
Clearly there are big differences between studies that must be due to sample selection and recording methods as well as the honesty of participants and whether the data are gathered anonymously or not.
However, which ever study you choose to look at, clearly a significant number of men and women cheat and I don't think it will be a shock to anyone that the numbers are higher for men given that society judges male and female cheating differently (men who cheat are studs or players, women are judged to be sluts or whores).
In any case I'd bet that people in none traditional relationships (i.e. Those represented by the different lifestyles presented on sites like this one ) are outliers and would show much higher numbers than the norm x

It really all depends on what study you choose to look at. A study by Oxford University (reported by the independent newspaper online) showed that 57-62% of men had cheated at some point in their marriage and 45-50% of women.
Clearly there are big differences between studies that must be due to sample selection and recording methods as well as the honesty of participants and whether the data are gathered anonymously or not.
However, which ever study you choose to look at, clearly a significant number of men and women cheat and I don't think it will be a shock to anyone that the numbers are higher for men given that society judges male and female cheating differently (men who cheat are studs or players, women are judged to be sluts or whores).
In any case I'd bet that people in none traditional relationships (i.e. Those represented by the different lifestyles presented on sites like this one ) are outliers and would show much higher numbers than the norm x
You nailed it! Remember, people want others to look up to them, therefore men can lie and say they have cheated to seem a player, whereas women will lie and say they have never done it just to look a good. Social construct plays a huge role.

Interesting topic, hmmmm. Well if she’s cheated before then will most likely cheat again. In my experiences, it happens to most of us. One will cheat eventually as temptation can grasp almost anybody into submission.
If my wife has cheated, then I don’t know and will most likely never know. Do I care? Well yeah. It becomes a trust issue. I’ve been there and done that so I wouldn’t put up with it. UNLESS I can watch or join in lol!
It mentally turns me on to think she is. It’s part of the mental stimulation I did like but couldn’t deal with it outside the bedroom. I’m all for sharing but knowing it’s happening is much different than being cheated on. So if I don’t know, we’ll there’s nothing I can do right?
To prevent heartache, why not share and enjoy sex as a team?! We are all adults and we deserve to satisfy our needs. If she needs a well hung guy, let’s talk about it. That’s my motto lol!
The guys that found out or I told I had cheated on them, were mostly upset with me to start with, but then wanted to know every little detail over the next week or two, The all wanted to know was the guy bigger, better, how many times did I cum, did he cum inside me, did I suck him off and much more

Yes i agree. Their meets are less regular these days, but she still gets very excited to see him.