One of the sexiest and intense moments of my relationship

May 6, 2022
All of the below is 100% truthful.

So, several years ago my gf and I went to see a family friends son in a soccer tournament. No big deal. It was mid summer and at this point it was very hot, we were a little late and so my gf rushed out without a jacket. It was a hot day so who needed one? She also wasnt wearing a bra as it was pre children.
As we get to the game we saw lots of different teams and finally we located our family friend. We watched a few games and were on our way back to the car when someone shouted out to my gf. It was a parent from another team. The man came over and said hello, i had never met this person but my gf who never gets flustered began to blush. I had no idea what was going and so she introduced me, he was her CEO. They began to chat and i could tell he fancied her, she was still quite red in the face and was completely captivated by him. I then recognised her nipples had become hard and you could see them through her shirt slightly. They talked for another few minutes and i left them to it.
When she cane over to me she looked very embarrassed, i thought nothing of it. When we got in the car she was very quiet but she began kissing me.
We went home straight away and i said whats wrong? She said she felt extremely guilty and that she had a huge crush on him. This was the point i knew i was a cuck…and loved it.
I explained it was absolutely fine and asked if anything had happened. She said no but she actually wanted it to. She said she wanted me to fuck her immediately. I took her upstairs and removed her top, her nipples were so erect she begged me to bite them. She then checked to make sure i was ok with her having feelings for someone else, to which i said yes. I took down her shorts and there is saw her pussy, her clit was huge and her hole was wide and wet. I could see her panties were wet. I slid a finger in and she was soaking. We fucked like rabbits afterwards and to this day almost 10/11 years later she still says she thinks about him.

Attachments

• 6A16DDAF-F6E0-42C9-8660-D7AE532503C3.jpeg
    6A16DDAF-F6E0-42C9-8660-D7AE532503C3.jpeg
    71.7 KB · Views: 214
J has a thing for Bosses too. She was having an affair with one when we met. After we were married, she had an affair with her new Boss and ended up confessing it to me because she thought she had come home from a business trip with him PREGNANT!! Their affair lasted 11 years, until COVID and he got a bit crazy during it. CW