Opinion Please! Did Something happen... or not?

Did something happen?

• Not a chance...

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • He finger her and played but no more than that...

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Clearly cum on her pants

Votes: 29 69.0%

• Total voters
Good morning all

Yesterday, my wife met a long lasting friend (nothing happen as far as I'm aware), but this guy always had a crush on her.
Yesterday, they went out to dinner to discuss some businesses and she got home around midnight.
When she enter the bed room she was naked and she told me it because she was washing herself...

I don't know why but I went to check the laundry bag and her panties were pretty wet and smelly... not sure what to think of this...

What do you think? Dark areas is were it was wet...

What do you think by experience that it might have happen?

View attachment 1662094

View attachment 1662093
I think that she got fucked by him!!

Ahhh, come on, will you??

Man up and bring the subject up.
Assure her u don't mind, even encourage her.
All u ask is that u clean her up when she
gets home as she gives u the blow by blow
of what she did with him.
She'll probably be confused at 1st but give
her some time and she'll cum to realize she
has a cuckold hubby.
Go with it, its what you want...and you know
it. Thats why ur cock gets hard!

Good morning all

Yesterday, my wife met a long lasting friend (nothing happen as far as I'm aware), but this guy always had a crush on her.
Yesterday, they went out to dinner to discuss some businesses and she got home around midnight.
When she enter the bed room she was naked and she told me it because she was washing herself...

I don't know why but I went to check the laundry bag and her panties were pretty wet and smelly... not sure what to think of this...

View attachment 1662094

View attachment 1662093
Taste test to know for sure

Soon she'll be having u lick up those cum stains that leak from her well fucked pussy.
Then maybe she'll put those panties on you!

Good morning all

View attachment 1662094

View attachment 1662093
She cleaned up well..

Reactions: Lxsexycouple