Opinion Please! Did Something happen... or not?

Did something happen?

• Not a chance...

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • He finger her and played but no more than that...

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Clearly cum on her pants

Votes: 29 69.0%

• Total voters
Good morning all

Yesterday, my wife met a long lasting friend (nothing happen as far as I'm aware), but this guy always had a crush on her.
Yesterday, they went out to dinner to discuss some businesses and she got home around midnight.
When she enter the bed room she was naked and she told me it because she was washing herself...

I don't know why but I went to check the laundry bag and her panties were pretty wet and smelly... not sure what to think of this...

What do you think? Dark areas is were it was wet...

What do you think by experience that it might have happen?

20231013_014557.jpg

20231013_014803.jpg

Good morning all

Yesterday, my wife met a long lasting friend (nothing happen as far as I'm aware), but this guy always had a crush on her.
Yesterday, they went out to dinner to discuss some businesses and she got home around midnight.
When she enter the bed room she was naked and she told me it because she was washing herself...

I don't know why but I went to check the laundry bag and her panties were pretty wet and smelly... not sure what to think of this...

View attachment 1662094

View attachment 1662093
She got her pussy pounded and thats his cum stain 🔥🔥😍

She certainly got wet and likely stained her panties. Did she shower right away when she got home or just wipe down with a rag? Has she made plans to meet him again? Any odd social media/phone behavior?
They meet sometimes as friends... and she cleaned when she got home, that's how I found her panties quite wet soon after...

Just not sure what kind of wet that thing is...

Reactions: Athcouple
They meet sometimes as friends... and she cleaned when she got home, that's how I found her panties quite wet soon after...

Just not sure what kind of wet that thing is...
If you love her. Then just assume it is nothing unless she says otherwise.
Do you want her to have had sex with him?

White stains? When I suspected my wife after finding panties soiled like that, I removed them from the laundry the next day while she was at work. I hid them and ordered a semen detection kit. They tested positive for semen after I got the kit.

• Wow
Reactions: Redman69 and nobs99
White stains? When I suspected my wife after finding panties soiled like that, I removed them from the laundry the next day while she was at work. I hid them and ordered a semen detection kit. They tested positive for semen after I got the kit.
Crap.... they already went to wash... :/

Good morning all

Of course it did happen!

This is my wife's panties as she returns from her bull's house. I don't need to check the laundry bag, she shows me her panties, her filled pussy and she always tells me what she did with her bull, how did they do it, and how many times.

DSCF3531.jpg

DSCF3532.jpg

Of course it did happen!

This is my wife's panties as she returns from her bull's house. I don't need to check the laundry bag, she shows me her panties, her filled pussy and she always tells me what she did with her bull, how did they do it, and how many times.

View attachment 1663879

View attachment 1663881
Whau... thanks

On yours it full of noticeble cum, on my pictures not really! Then... that's my doubt. Looking at mine what do you think?

Reactions: greek b bull
Whau... thanks

On yours it full of noticeble cum, on my pictures not really! Then... that's my doubt. Looking at mine what do you think?
If it is not cum it does look like a lot of pussy juice. If they didnt fuck it does look like she got very aroused by being with him. He might have been kissing her fondling her and fingering her.....Does she plan to see him again?

That sounds about right if she didn't fuck him.

For u to check her panties in the laundry u must have some concern/idea that she sport fucking

If it is not cum it does look like a lot of pussy juice. If they didnt fuck it does look like she got very aroused by being with him. He might have been kissing her fondling her and fingering her.....Does she plan to see him again?
They are good friends and they are working in a project together... so yeah.

What should I expect from this?