Opinion Please! Did Something happen... or not?

Did something happen?

• Not a chance...

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • He finger her and played but no more than that...

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Clearly cum on her pants

Votes: 29 69.0%

• Total voters
But quite alot of juices on those panties nevertheless...
Seems no one has mentioned, if she did have sex, its quite possible they used a condom. I would say it is probably much more likely than not - I think most women who were cheating and trying to be discreet would be very worried about the possibility of getting an STD, which would reveal their adulterous activities and would want to use condoms.

At the same time, my wife has a pretty juicy pussy and, while she's never produced creamy panties like Alex1984, they can end up pretty wet just from her being turned on.

Of course, could also get some pretty juicy but less creamy panties after sex with a condom... so who knows

Reactions: Alex1984
Good morning all

Yesterday, my wife met a long lasting friend (nothing happen as far as I'm aware), but this guy always had a crush on her.
Yesterday, they went out to dinner to discuss some businesses and she got home around midnight.
When she enter the bed room she was naked and she told me it because she was washing herself...

I don't know why but I went to check the laundry bag and her panties were pretty wet and smelly... not sure what to think of this...

What do you think? Dark areas is were it was wet...

What do you think by experience that it might have happen?

View attachment 1662094

View attachment 1662093
Are you in the lifestyle?

Good morning all

Yesterday, my wife met a long lasting friend (nothing happen as far as I'm aware), but this guy always had a crush on her.
Yesterday, they went out to dinner to discuss some businesses and she got home around midnight.
When she enter the bed room she was naked and she told me it because she was washing herself...

I don't know why but I went to check the laundry bag and her panties were pretty wet and smelly... not sure what to think of this...

View attachment 1662094

View attachment 1662093
I would have licked and sucked on them. I know what cum taste like.

Seems no one has mentioned, if she did have sex, its quite possible they used a condom. I would say it is probably much more likely than not - I think most women who were cheating and trying to be discreet would be very worried about the possibility of getting an STD, which would reveal their adulterous activities and would want to use condoms.

At the same time, my wife has a pretty juicy pussy and, while she's never produced creamy panties like Alex1984, they can end up pretty wet just from her being turned on.

Of course, could also get some pretty juicy but less creamy panties after sex with a condom... so who knows
That's indeed a good point that I haven't considered. If they used condoms then only her juices would be in the panties.

Those pictures were taken roughly 1 hours after she arrived home... quite wet at the time.

Reactions: nicebiguy
Good morning all

View attachment 1662094

View attachment 1662093

Of course it did happen!

This is my wife's panties as she returns from her bull's house. I don't need to check the laundry bag, she shows me her panties, her filled pussy and she always tells me what she did with her bull, how did they do it, and how many times.

View attachment 1663879

View attachment 1663881
Of course it did happen!

This is my wife's panties as she returns from her bull's house. I don't need to check the laundry bag, she shows me her panties, her filled pussy and she always tells me what she did with her bull, how did they do it, and how many times.

View attachment 1663879

View attachment 1663881
Cmon dude she fucked him show her the panties... there's cum in here 😜 look wait let her deny it. Bury your nose in it yep smells like cum... wait... then lick. Uh sweet heart there's more juice in here than just yours. Force her legs apart bury your face. If she's dirty. Lick her clean. Say next time don't lie. If she's clean say so you cleaned up. Next time. I'll clean up WITH MY TONGUE. bet she freaks