Our first experience

Hi all, new here and new to the hotwife life. Couple in their 30s here and thought I would relate our recent experience.

We only recently tried our first experience. The wife had been flirting with someone at work, not in the same area as her and only their temporarily. She is late 30s and he was in his early 20s. She found him extremely attractive and talked about flirting with him a lot which turned me on. We started fantasising at first and then pushing the boundaries more and more. We talked about what we would expect from it all very thoroughly before doing it but both of us didn't really think it would happen.

She gave him her number at work and then all of a sudden he was texting her one weekend getting us both turned on. She had been teasing him saying maybe he should come over and fuck her. All of a sudden they had it booked in for one a Saturday night. I disappeared for the night and went to hang out with a friend. I was so turned on I could barely concentrate on what I was doing. He came over and I was probably out for about 3 hours while they had fun together. I then returned home and she told me about it and we fucked like crazy.

When he came over apparently there was a lot of touching and kissing at first. Then she undressed for him and let him play and feel her body, paying lots of attention to her tits. She got down on her knees and pulled his cock out. She says it was oddly similar to mine but uncircumcised instead of cut like me. She licked it, kissed it and sucked, along with playing with his balls for a good half an hour or so. It ended up with some fairly firm face fucking which she loved. Then he paid her careful attention and seems to have enjoyed all areas of her body.

They ended up fucking for ages in a whole host of positions and places. She said she came so hard on his dick and it got pretty messy.

That's the short version of it. I said they could meet up again and was happy to be part of it, but he got a bit weird about being involved with a lady that was hitched. He has since moved interstate.

We aren't the normal hotwife/cuck couple as the whole humiliation side of it isn't for us. Just a couple exploring some fun times. Photo attached for your viewing pleasure.
She is gorgeous and welcome!

Reactions: Coup_de_grace
Hi all, new here and new to the hotwife life. Couple in their 30s here and thought I would relate our recent experience.

We only recently tried our first experience. The wife had been flirting with someone at work, not in the same area as her and only their temporarily. She is late 30s and he was in his early 20s. She found him extremely attractive and talked about flirting with him a lot which turned me on. We started fantasising at first and then pushing the boundaries more and more. We talked about what we would expect from it all very thoroughly before doing it but both of us didn't really think it would happen.

She gave him her number at work and then all of a sudden he was texting her one weekend getting us both turned on. She had been teasing him saying maybe he should come over and fuck her. All of a sudden they had it booked in for one a Saturday night. I disappeared for the night and went to hang out with a friend. I was so turned on I could barely concentrate on what I was doing. He came over and I was probably out for about 3 hours while they had fun together. I then returned home and she told me about it and we fucked like crazy.

When he came over apparently there was a lot of touching and kissing at first. Then she undressed for him and let him play and feel her body, paying lots of attention to her tits. She got down on her knees and pulled his cock out. She says it was oddly similar to mine but uncircumcised instead of cut like me. She licked it, kissed it and sucked, along with playing with his balls for a good half an hour or so. It ended up with some fairly firm face fucking which she loved. Then he paid her careful attention and seems to have enjoyed all areas of her body.

They ended up fucking for ages in a whole host of positions and places. She said she came so hard on his dick and it got pretty messy.

That's the short version of it. I said they could meet up again and was happy to be part of it, but he got a bit weird about being involved with a lady that was hitched. He has since moved interstate.

We aren't the normal hotwife/cuck couple as the whole humiliation side of it isn't for us. Just a couple exploring some fun times. Photo attached for your viewing pleasure.
Congratulations 🎉

Reactions: Coup_de_grace

Love the ensemble, but the pantries are put on in the wrong order. The garter belt is put on first then the panties. When out for the night and your instructed to remove your pantries at the restaurant table..... if put on last, it's easy to obey your master.

RobBull

Sure would have been nice to continue that longer. Has she tried to reach out again? Btw, she is super sexy in that outfit!

thanks for the intriguing story... the lady in the wonderful one
photo...I would say that the best would have been the wedding ring on the finger

Has you beautiful and sexy Hot Wife kept in touch with him.. Have you offered to fly her to where he now lives for a sexy weekend getaway?? There second time together will be so much Hotter it will blow all of your minds!!! ..I bet they would both be up for it!!
Just A Suggestion 🔥🤞🔥🙏😈